1. What does Observee mean? One who is observed
Observee, One, Observed
2. Observee (plural Observees) One who is observed.
Observee, Observees, One, Observed
3. As nouns the difference between Observee and observer is that Observee is one who is observed while observer is one who makes observations, monitors or takes …
Observee, Observer, One, Observed, Observations, Or
4. Observee: One who is <xref>observed</xref>
Observee, One, Observed
5. Observer and Observee would probably want to get together prior to the lesson to discuss which aspects of presence should be tackled.
Observer, Observee, Of
6. It seems to me that one of the advantages of the drones is that they are capable of observing from enough of a distance that the Observee is unaware, thus maintaining surprise if a
One, Of, Observing, Observee
7. Add a note to the entry "Observee"
8. Observees meaning Plural form of Observee.
Observees, Of, Observee
9. Note: all users are allowed to list their own Observees
10. Administrators can list other users' Observees
11. The returned Observees will include an attribute “observation_link_root_account_ids”, a list of ids for the root accounts the observer and Observee are linked on.
Observees, Of, Observer, Observee, On
12. Observer Registration Form; Student Observee Registration Form; STUDENT Observee REGISTRATION
13. Peers then provide constructive feedbacks that would enable teaching professional development through the mirror of critical reflection by both the observer and the Observee (Brookefield, 1995).
Of, Observer, Observee
observe (verb) · observes (third person present) · observed (past tense) · observed (past participle) · observing (present participle)
Definition of observe. transitive verb. 1 : to conform one's action or practice to (something, such as a law, rite, or condition) : comply with failed to observe the law and as a consequence had to pay a fine.
Use observation in a sentence. noun. The definition of an observation is the act of noticing something or a judgment or inference from something seen or experienced. An example of observation is the watching of Haley's Comet.
Antonyms for observe: stomping, challenge, pay no attention to, dis obey, gets in on the act,...
notice, observation, observance(noun) the act of noticing or paying attention. "he escaped the notice of the police". Synonyms: ceremony, poster, notification, watching, honoring, posting, placard, ceremonial occasion, ceremonial, bill, notice, observance, reflexion, card, reflection.