1. obliviate (third-person singular simple present Obliviates, present participle obliviating, simple past and past participle obliviated) (transitive) To forget; to wipe from existence.
Obliviate, Obliviates, Obliviating, Obliviated
2. Obliviates are a type of tech-heresy within the Adeptus Mechanicus, one that is considered an abomination to the Inquisition
Obliviates, Of, One
3. Synonyms for Obliviates include forgets, disremembers, misrecollects, unlearns, fails to recall, lets slip, clean forgets, fails to remember, consigns to oblivion and dismisses from mind
4. How to say Obliviates in English? Pronunciation of Obliviates with 1 audio pronunciation and more for Obliviates.
5. Obliviates are empty shells, living on after the soul is consigned to nothingness
6. Hereteks further augment Obliviates with crudely implanted blades and metal fangs, so as to use them like attack animals
7. Obliviates: "Fortunately, some are born with spiritual immune systems that sooner or later give rejection to the illusory worldview grafted upon them from birth through social conditioning
8. The Crime is also referenced by The Silver Book, which deals with the Obliviates' prohibition on heterosexual intercourse, as a "furious danger" which may result from such relations
9. Steve Dowling & The Obliviates
10. Steve Dowling put the Obliviates together to record an album of his songs in 2011
11. At the beginning of the 7th book, Hermione Granger Obliviates her parents' memories of her and themselves and makes them think they want to move to Australia
12. Steve Dowling and The Obliviates, Bladnoch, Dumfries And Galloway, United Kingdom
13. 241 Obliviates (By Albus Dumbledore and Bellatrix Lestrange) 124 Crucios (By Albus Dumbledore and Tom Riddle Jr) 426 Imperious (By Albus Dumbledore, Molly Weasley and Bellatrix Lestrange) # of Vaults: Prince = 2
14. Steve Dowling put the Obliviates together to record an album of his songs in 2011
15. The swooping evil venom Obliviates bad memories
16. Obliviates are empty shells, living on after the soul is consigned to nothingness
17. Iron-clad hereteks paraded those who once spoke against their master: the newly made Obliviates were leashed and naked---bloody, drooling, and empty-eyed.
18. Listen to Austerity by Steve Dowling & The Obliviates on Apple Music
19. Günter & Hanké bring to you a versatile collection of Bluetooth speakers and earphones for an unparalleled music experience, that Obliviates the world without
20. Structural Analysis on "Hermione Obliviates Her Parents" by Alexandre Desplat
21. Time Obliviates touch, numbness I left in thy crust I see the pain in your eyes, eating you from deep inside Guiding you to the scenes you've seen, again they light the torch of misery
22. Probably Obliviates people who saw him, or uses muggle repelling charms
23. Steve Dowling & The Obliviates · Album · 2015 · 9 songs.
24. Similarly, when Gilderoy Lockhart Obliviates his victims, …
25. It clears the output screen or 'Obliviates' it :P
Output, Or, Obliviates
Obliviate. definitions. (0) To forget, to wipe from existence. verb.
Obliviate meaning To forget, to wipe from existence.
"obliviate." Definitions.net. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. 2 Feb. 2021. < https://www.definitions.net/definition/obliviate >. Are we missing a good definition for obliviate? Don't keep it to yourself...
ob·vi·ate. (ŏb′vē-āt′) tr.v. ob·vi·at·ed, ob·vi·at·ing, ob·vi·ates. To keep from happening or render unnecessary. See Synonyms at prevent. [Latin obviāre, obviāt-, to hinder, from obvius, in the way; see obvious .]