1. 1 a : to remove utterly from recognition or memory … a successful love crowned all other successes and Obliterated all other failures.
Or, Other, Obliterated
2. To render invisible or unreadable, as by erasing or marking over: "The name [on the door] had been crudely Obliterated with thick, …
Or, Over, On, Obliterated
3. To render invisible or unreadable, as by erasing or marking over: "The name [on the door] had been crudely Obliterated with thick, …
Or, Over, On, Obliterated
4. To remove all signs of something, either by destroying it or by covering it so that it cannot be seen: The missile strike was devastating - the target was totally Obliterated. All of a sudden the view was Obliterated …
Of, Or, Obliterated
5. 'Obliterated' is a 11 letter word starting with O and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Obliterated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Obliterated will help you to finish your crossword today
Obliterated, Other, Of
6. To remove all signs of something, either by destroying it or by covering it so that it cannot be seen: The missile strike was devastating - the target was totally Obliterated. All of a sudden the view was Obliterated …
Of, Or, Obliterated
7. Obliterated comes from the Latin phrase literas scribere, meaning strike or cross out letters
Obliterated, Or, Out
8. When something is Obliterated, it disappears or is so damaged, you can barely recognize it.
9. Obliterated falls under the overall deal the trio inked at Cobra Kai studio Sony TV in May
10. What does Obliterated mean? Simple past tense and past participle of obliterate
Obliterated, Of, Obliterate
11. Obliterated - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
12. From the verb obliterate: (⇒ conjugate) Obliterated is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door
Obliterate, Obliterated, Or
13. Word forms: 3rd person singular present tense obliterates, present participle obliterating, past tense, past participle Obliterated 1
Obliterates, Obliterating, Obliterated
14. "She was a welder during wartime and saw Coventry Obliterated in the Blitz and was evacuated to Kenilworth, where a bomb was mistakenly dropped, so she decided it was safer to move back home to the ruins of Coventry instead
15. • Frequent flooding eventually Obliterated all traces of the community that used to live there
16. • Soon the screen was Obliterated by the fuzz of burning light behind Ari's eyes
17. • Large areas of the city were Obliterated during World War II.
18. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Obliterated yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
19. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Obliterated” Contribute to Crossword Clues
20. Definition of Obliterated in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Obliterated mean? Information and translations of Obliterated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Obliterated, Of, On
22. So we all are aware that society has destroyed our earth over centuries but to believe that Aliens have Obliterated the world to save it from total annihilation and a few million people to start over???
Our, Over, Obliterated
23. Even if the main duct is Obliterated, a collateral circulation is usually established
24. Some of the peritoneal openings of the segmental tubes in Scyllium, or in other cases all the openings, become Obliterated
Of, Openings, Or, Other, Obliterated
25. "The canvassing, which was a great aspect of our program, is now Obliterated" explains founder and program director Anne Rolfes, "because the homes the canvassers used to knock on are Obliterated." The organization, which works mostly in St.
Of, Our, Obliterated, On, Organization
26. Obliterated CORNERS AND SUBDIVISION SECTIONS", a supplement to the Manual of Surveying Instructions, designed to be word searchable for ease in finding selected passages
27. The planet is truly Obliterated…
28. Obliterated (comparative more Obliterated, superlative most Obliterated) Very drunk, intoxicated, wasted
29. Obliterated 2: Violent Nature is the sequel to Obliterated: Would You Know How to Survive? In the first novel, as the world’s population was being Obliterated, a small, determined group used survival instinct, camping skills and homesteading knowledge to create a …
30. Rivers Cuomo reveals he was 'completely Obliterated' by Radiohead's 'OK Computer' 'OK Human' is out now! Photo credit Getty Images
Obliterated, Ok, Out
31. Obliterated CORNER: An Obliterated corner is an existent corner where, at the corner’s original position, there are no remaining traces of the monument or its accessories but whose position has been been perpetuated or the point for which may be recovered by substantial evidence from the acts and reliable testimony of the interested
Obliterated, Original, Of, Or
32. (12) The village was Obliterated in the bombing raid
33. (13) Miss Mary defused and Obliterated every other talent on stage
Obliterated, Other, On
34. (14) The sand – storm Obliterated his footprints
35. (15) The view was Obliterated by the fog
36. (16) The pale sun of early morning was being Obliterated and would soon be entirely overcast.
Of, Obliterated, Overcast
37. Obliterated is a special Challenge², meaning that reaching a higher zone than previously will grant additional bonuses to attack, health and helium gain, stacking with other Challenge²s
38. Obliterated is now officially split up
39. Synonyms for Obliterated include devastated, ruined, wrecked, demolished, ravaged, shattered, abolished, smashed, disintegrated and eradicated
40. The word Obliterated is the past form of obliterate in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
Obliterated, Of, Obliterate, Other
41. Obliterated Everything is About to Change
42. Hiroshima was nearly Obliterated by the atomic bomb
43. He Obliterated the blackboard before break
44. The town was Obliterated by the bombs
45. The village was totally Obliterated by the bomb
46. §§ 922(g), 924(a)), and any of the firearms at issue had an altered or Obliterated serial number, the defendant may be subject to
Of, Or, Obliterated
47. The "I want that twink Obliterated” panel was a moment where I wanted this rupture of queerness in the text
48. The medial umbilical ligament (or cord of umbilical artery, or Obliterated umbilical artery) is a paired structure found in human anatomy.It is on the deep surface of the anterior abdominal wall, and is covered by the medial umbilical folds (plicae umbilicales mediales).It is different to the median umbilical ligament, a structure that represents the remnant of the embryonic urachus
Or, Of, Obliterated, On
Definition of obliterate. transitive verb. 1a : to remove utterly from recognition or memory … a successful love crowned all other successes and obliterated all other failures.— J. W. Krutch. b : to remove from existence : destroy utterly all trace, indication, or significance of The tide eventually obliterated all evidence of our sandcastles.
b : to remove from existence : destroy utterly all trace, indication, or significance of The tide eventually obliterated all evidence of our sandcastles. 2 : to make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or wearing away A dimness like a fog envelops consciousness / As mist obliterates a crag.
1. to remove or destroy all traces of. 2. to blot out or render indecipherable; efface. [1590–1600; < Latin oblitterātus, past participle of oblitterāre to efface, cause to be forgotten =ob- ob- + -litterāre, derivative of littera letter; see -ate 1] ob•lit′er•a•ble (-ər ə bəl) adj.
When the infundibulum is severely narrowed or obliterated, cardiac catheterization is necessary to define the status of the coronary circulation. Although the person obviously had other features, the chosen label obliterated all other characteristics. borrar, arrasar, obliterar… 徹底毀掉，抹去，覆蓋（使不留痕跡）, 忘卻，抹掉（想法或感情）…