1. Oarlock synonyms, Oarlock pronunciation, Oarlock translation, English dictionary definition of Oarlock
2. Definition of Oarlock : a usually U-shaped device for holding an oar in place Examples of Oarlock in a Sentence Recent Examples on the Web But see him now, his taut arms and tight fists gripping the oars, balanced in their Oarlocks.
Of, Oarlock, Oar, On, Oars, Oarlocks
3. Oarlock mounting options include top, angle, side, and edge mount
4. Angle mount and side mount are attached to the side of the gunwale, and horn Oarlocks allow you to remove the oar from the Oarlock.
Of, Oarlocks, Oar, Oarlock
5. Oarlock Angle Calibration Tool
6. Replacement Oarlock Magnet Bar
7. The EmPower Oarlock serves as a cornerstone component of NK Sports' Performance Measurement Ecosystem
8. Using it in combination with LiNK Logbook, SpeedCoach GPS, and/or CoxBox GPS, you create the opportunity for boats to stream Oarlock data via mobile phone to the cloud for real-time viewing and feedback, or post-workout analysis and review.
Or, Opportunity, Oarlock
9. Oarlock Risers are hardwood blocks for mounting additional rowing stations or to add a little extra clearance for the oars on our rowing boats
Oarlock, Or, Oars, On, Our
10. Angle-Mount Risers are standard on Passagemaker Dinghy and Chester Yawl kits, and are used with Angle-Mount Oarlock Sockets
11. Oarlock - a holder attached to the gunwale of a boat that holds the oar in place and acts as a fulcrum for rowing
Oarlock, Of, Oar
12. 253 Oarlock Cir , East Syracuse, NY 13057-3122 is currently not for sale
13. The Cobra Oar Lock is quite simply the best whitewater Oarlock available
14. Utilizing the vast experience and suggestions of whitewater professionals, this Oarlock is designed with unique features that enhance performance and usability.
15. Shop NRS for Rafting, Oars & Paddles, Oarlocks/Pins & Clips
16. Sea-Dog Heavy Duty Clamp-On Oarlock, Zinc Plated Steel, 1/2" or 9/16" socket shaft
On, Oarlock, Or
17. Synonyms for Oarlock in Free Thesaurus
18. 5 synonyms for Oarlock: rowlock, thole, tholepin, peg, pin
19. Oarlock TUNING GUIDE All our COBRA and Type “A” Bronze Oar Locks are designed to be adjustable to fit your oars and rowing style
Oarlock, Our, Oar, Oars
20. They are cast in a specially formulated “Mag 70″ high strength bronze alloy for a super heavy-duty Oarlock that is resistant to distortion and corrosion.
21. Outrigger Oarlock Patent Print, Boat Poster, Boating Invention, Rower Gifts, Rowing Decor, Sailboat Wall Art, Boat lovers Rowing Coach Gifts DigitalBlueprints
22. Favorite Add to Sterling Oarlock Pair Necklace TheBrassMariner $ 70.00
23. What does Oarlock mean? A device, usually a U-shaped or circular metal hoop on a swivel in the gunwale, used to hold an oar in place and as a fu
Oarlock, Or, On, Oar
24. Replacement Oarlock keepers and bushings for bronze style oar locks
25. Customized Split Ring Oarlock Keeper End of ring is opened slightly to ease installation
Oarlock, Of, Opened
26. Quick Release Oarlock Keeper (Linchpin) Alternative to the split ring Oarlock keeper
27. A faint knock of Oarlock was the only sound that disturbed the grave-like stillness.
Of, Oarlock, Only
29. The Oarlock is shaped so the blade is angled at about seven degrees off of horizontal on the return/feathered stroke
Oarlock, Off, Of, On
30. Oarlock: A device, usually a U-shaped or circular metal hoop on a swivel in the gunwale, used to hold an oar in place and as a fulcrum in rowing.
Oarlock, Or, On, Oar
31. Oarlock Bushing reduces 5/8" Oarlock Socket down to 1/2"
Other, Oarlock, On, Or
33. 235 Oarlock Cir , East Syracuse, NY 13057-3121 is currently not for sale
34. The NRS Superston is the toughest whitewater open Oarlock available - anywhere
35. Concept2 Oarlocks are shaped for easy oar handling with positive stable positioning on both drive and recovery
Oarlocks, Oar, On
36. Oarlocks are sold in pairs with replaceable bushings to accommodate pin diameter and varying degrees of pitch
37. Our Oarlocks are made of unbreakable, “Supertough” nylon and feature stainless steel gates
Our, Oarlocks, Of
38. They meet FISA standards for Oarlock turning diameter
39. The Gaco Oarlock has an oval shape with a beveled surface
40. The oval shape allows the oar to move up and down more freely during the recovery stroke than a regular Oarlock.
Oval, Oar, Oarlock
41. Oarlock span or spread is the distance that the two Oarlocks are separated
Oarlock, Or, Oarlocks
42. Typically, the Oarlock span is dictated by the beam/width of the boat where the Oarlocks are situated
Oarlock, Of, Oarlocks
43. In case you are searching for Oarlock Socket Boat Parts, you have indeed come to the right place
44. ‘This innovative Oarlock system design incorporates a new 'tension arm' mechanism within the gate that holds your oar tight against the pin.’ ‘But, as luck would have it, scarcely had he started to row his boat again when an Oarlock broke, and so it took him the best part of an hour to make the trip.’
Oarlock, Oar, Of
45. When it comes to rowing and kayak accessories – we’ve got you covered! Fisheries Supply offers a wide variety of Oarlocks, boat oars, canoe and kayak paddles, kayak racks and more from trusted brands like SurfStow, Full Throttle, Tempress, Coleman, Sea-Dog Line, Perko, and Caviness.If you need new rowing and paddling accessories, why wait?
Offers, Of, Oarlocks, Oars
47. Converts 5/8'' Oarlock sockets to 1/2'' Nylon construction; Manufacturer model #: 50091121.
48. Oarlock (plural Oarlocks) A device attached to the gunwale of a rowboat to hold the oars in place while rowing
Oarlock, Oarlocks, Of, Oars
49. 1906: Horatio Alger, Joe the Hotel Boy But, as luck would have it, scarcely had he started to row his boat again when an Oarlock broke, and so it took him the best part of an hour to make the trip
50. Synonyms for Oarlocks in Free Thesaurus
51. 5 synonyms for Oarlock: rowlock, thole, tholepin, peg, pin
52. What are synonyms for Oarlocks?
53. 233 Oarlock Circle, Manlius, NY 13057 is a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhome or condo was sold for $355,000
54. These Oarlock horns fasten to oars with one adjustable bolt and no drilling
Oarlock, Oars, One
55. 232 Oarlock Cir, East Syracuse, NY, 13057 is a townhouse for sale listed on the market for 7 days
56. The schools near 232 Oarlock Cir include Fremont Elementary School , Pine Grove Middle School and
57. Walker Bay “P” Shaped Oarlock Shafts
58. Oarlock 2" round 1/2" shank bronze: 127224: in stock: 46.19: pko-828dpplb: Oarlock horn ribbed size 1 bronze 1/2" shank 2" opening: 127223: 46.19: pko-1267dpznc: Oarlock horn round type 1/2" plain zinc: 126833: 10.99: pko-1267dpchr: Oarlock horn round type 1/2" chr plted zinc: 126832: in stock: 21.29: pko-1262dpznc: Oarlock horn ribbed type 1/2
59. 232 Oarlock Circle, Manlius, NY 13057, MLS #S1322766 - Completely renovated Erie Village end unit on prime lot on the big lake
any of various devices providing a pivot for an oar in rowing, especially a swiveling, crutchlike or ringlike metal device projecting above a gunwale. Words nearby oarlock. Origin of oarlock.
[ awr-lok, ohr- ] / ˈɔrˌlɒk, ˈoʊr- /. any of various devices providing a pivot for an oar in rowing, especially a swiveling, crutchlike or ringlike metal device projecting above a gunwale.
The oar, as though pulled by the water, slipped out of the oarlock and floated away entirely unconcerned. "Let us row down to Ike Rasmer's boathouse and see if he will sell us an oarlock ," suggested Roger. A faint knock of oarlock was the only sound that disturbed the grave-like stillness.
Oarlocks are technical pieces of equipment in sport rowing, holding the oar shaft and therefore the oar blade at the correct angle in the water to ensure optimum performance. The Norwegian municipalities of Fosnes, Radøy and Tjøme have rowlocks in their coats-of-arms. ^ "rowlock Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary".