1. Oafish definition, clumsy and stupid; unmannered; loutish: He’s not exactly Oafish, but he’s no suave sophisticate either
2. Oafish synonyms, Oafish pronunciation, Oafish translation, English dictionary definition of Oafish
3. 43 synonyms of Oafish from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 51 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Oafish: not having or showing an ability to absorb ideas readily
5. Definition of Oafish in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Oafish mean? Information and translations of Oafish in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Oafish, Of, On
7. Find 29 ways to say Oafish, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. We found 8 answers for “Oafish”
9. This page shows answers to the clue Oafish.Oafish may be defined as “Like an oaf; simple”
10. The Crossword Solver found 36 answers to the Oafish crossword clue
11. Oafish - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
12. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Oafish adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (stupid, clumsy) tosco/a, torpe adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Ol, Oafish, Or
13. Oafish (comparative more Oafish, superlative most Oafish) Characteristic of or resembling an oaf; clumsy, stupid
Oafish, Of, Or, Oaf
14. Oafish 'Oafish' is a 6 letter word starting with O and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Oafish' Clue Answer; Goofy and clumsy (6) Oafish: Like a clumsy lout (6) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Oafish We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Oafish will help you to finish your crossword today
Oafish, Other, Of
15. What does Oafish mean? Characteristic of, or resembling an oaf; stupid
Oafish, Of, Or, Oaf
16. If there’s one thing we’re consistent about on Oafish, it’s barely posting and writing sage advice around our birthdays
One, On, Oafish, Our
17. And now that Taylor Swift’s officially reignited the “ things I learned by [this age]” post (ignoring that she was clearly copying Oafish Abby), it’s only right to continue the tradition.
Officially, Oafish, Only
18. Synonyms for Oafish in Free Thesaurus
19. 38 synonyms for Oafish: loutish, stupid, gross, thick, rough, dull, dim, dense, dumb, coarse, lumbering
20. Synonyms for Oafish include loutish, boorish, brutish, awkward, clumsy, coarse, graceless, lumbering, uncouth and unmannerly
21. ‘He's a nasty, stupid, Oafish and worryingly devious main character and put up against Homer, it's inevitable which one the public would go for.’ ‘And her smallness fills the room and makes everything else in it seem Oafish and awkward in comparison, including me.’
22. Oafish translate: 癡呆愚蠢的；（指人，特別是男人）粗魯笨拙的
23. Oafish definition: If you describe someone as Oafish , you disapprove of their behaviour because you think Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. Anyone who is actually involved will be well aware of his Oafish and entitled behavior.: For kids who grew up in the '90s, metal music means whiny frat boys half-rapping over Oafish power chord dross.: Instead of a mischievously lovable old coot, we get this barely Irish, youngish, Oafish dude
Of, Oafish, Over, Old
25. He's a nasty, stupid, Oafish and worryingly devious main character and put up against Homer, it's
26. Oafish: 1 adj ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance “her stupid Oafish husband” Synonyms: boorish , loutish , neandertal , neanderthal , swinish unrefined (used of persons and their behavior) not refined; uncouth
Oafish, Or, Of
27. Oafish Meaning: "like an oaf, stupid, dull," 1610s, from oaf + -ish
28. See authoritative translations of Oafish in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
29. The Oafish Guard draws a dagger at Phoebus, but stops when he discovers that Phoebus is the new Captain of the Guard
30. Find more ways to say Oafish, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
31. Oafish adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (stupid, clumsy) maldestro, goffo, zotico agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
32. Crazy Oafish Ultra Blocks: Big Sale All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews
33. The Brutish Guard and Oafish Guard are the secondary antagonists in Disney's 1996 animated feature film,The Hunchback of Notre Dame
34. Definition of Oafish adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Of, Oafish, Oxford
35. Oafish: Like an oaf; stupid; dull; doltish
36. I fear that Dubya will get his testosterone stirred up again and make some kind of Oafish, I'm a tough-ass from Crawford remark, like his moronic "Bring it On" dalliance with idiocy.
Of, Oafish, On
37. Abby Oafish - 177 Followers, 234 Following, 1048 pins Blogger who loves outdoorsy things, fur babies, fashion, financial freedom, and feminism.
38. Oafish racism leaves no escape hatch, as when Trent Lott praised Strom Thurmond's singularly segregationist candidacy
39. Oafish 'Oafish' is a 6 letter word starting with O and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Oafish' Clue Answer; Goofy and clumsy (6) Oafish: If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue
40. A list of words that end with Oafish.We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Oafish (words with the suffix Oafish)
Of, Oafish, Or
41. Also try our list of Words that start with Oafish, and words that contain Oafish, and Synonyms of Oafish.
Our, Of, Oafish
42. Definition of Oafish (adjective): man: rude or unpleasant
Of, Oafish, Or
43. Definition and synonyms of Oafish from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Of, Oafish, Online
44. This is the British English definition of Oafish.View American English definition of Oafish.
45. Boorish: ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance; "was boorish and insensitive"; "the loutish manners of a bully"; "her stupid Oafish husband"; "aristocratic contempt for the swinish multitude"  Characteristic of, or resembling an oaf; stupid  (Oafishly) in an Oafish manner 
Or, Of, Oafish, Oaf, Oafishly
46. The Oafish Guard recuperating from Phoebus's punch as the latter escapes from Frollo
47. We found 26 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Oafish: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Oafish" is defined
48. General (21 matching dictionaries) Oafish: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info] Oafish: Oxford Dictionaries [home, info]
Oafish definition, a clumsy, stupid person; lout. See more.
Near Antonyms of oafish. ingenious, resourceful. acute, astute, discerning, insightful, keen, knowing, perceptive, percipient, perspicacious, sagacious, sage, sapient, savvy, wise. cerebral, erudite, highbrow, intellectual, knowledgeable, learned, literate, scholarly, thinking, well-read.
If you describe someone as oafish, you disapprove of their behaviour because you think that it is impolite, clumsy, or aggressive . The bodyguards, as usual, were brave but oafish. COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary.
1. See boorish. The political mutterings of oafish celebrities are best ignored. It was an appropriate response: violent oafs should be fired from their university jobs for violent, oafish behavior. He looked like an oafish clod, even viewed objectively, and Forrester was making no efforts in that direction.