1. Nymphean definition is - of or appropriate to nymphs : inhabited by nymphs
2. How to use Nymphean in a sentence.
3. Nymphean synonyms, Nymphean pronunciation, Nymphean translation, English dictionary definition of Nymphean
4. Of, pertaining to, or appropriate to, nymphs; inhabited by nymphs; as, a Nymphean cave
5. Definition of Nymphean in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Nymphean mean? Information and translations of Nymphean in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Above are the results of unscrambling Nymphean
8. The latest tweets from @Nympheange
9. Nymphean / n ɪ m ˈ f iː ə n / Orbital characteristics; Epoch 31 July 2016 (JD 2457600.5) Uncertainty parameter 0: Observation arc: 98.37 yr (35928 days) Aphelion: 2.9403 AU (439.86 Gm) Perihelion: 2.1660 AU (324.03 Gm)
10. Nymphean is a fanfiction author that has written 23 stories for Escaflowne, Harry Potter, and Smallville.
11. ‘Indeed, if anything, Pera takes too much of Humbert's version for granted -- particularly Lolita's ‘Nymphean evil.’’ More example sentences ‘Her husband is accused of child-molesting, her brother is a lush who has got the maid pregnant, one of her daughters is 'wrong in the head', while the other is scampering through puberty towards
12. What does Nymphean mean? Of or pertaining to a nymph or nymphs
Nymphean, Nymph, Nymphs
13. Nymphean translation in English - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'nympha',nymph',nymphal',nymphet', examples, definition, conjugation
Nymphean, Nympha, Nymph, Nymphal, Nymphet
14. Nymphean •antipodean, Crimean, Judaean, Korean •Albion •Gambian, Zambian •lesbian •Arabian, Bessarabian, Fabian, gabion, Sabian, Swabian •amphibian
15. Nymphean Medium: Watercolor and Wash Size: 39.4 x 31.2 cm
16. Synonyms for Nymphean in Free Thesaurus
17. What are synonyms for Nymphean?
18. Born in 1879 and died in 16 Sep 1966 Murwillumbah, New South Wales Nymphean Lily M Hibbard Quirk
19. Genealogy for Nymphean Lily Quirk (Hibbard) (1879 - 1966) family tree on Geni, with over 225 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives
20. Saprophytic Nymphean Masochist 14
21. Nymphean Azure Crystal Tie-Side Jock/Thong Swimsuit + Ivory Pearl and Tulle Open Back Thong Bodysuit
22. Nymphean Crystal Tie-Side Swimsuits
23. Ivory Pearl and Shimmer Lace Crop Vest + Ivory Shimmer Lace Cage Brief + Nymphean Coral Crystal Tie-Side Brief Swimsuit.
24. NYMPHAL NYMPHALID NYMPHALIDS Nymphean NYMPHED NYMPHET
Nymphal, Nymphalid, Nymphalids, Nymphean, Nymphed, Nymphet
25. Nymphean 20; nymphet 18; nymphets 19; nymphette 20; nymphettes 21; nympho 17; nympholepsies 28; nympholepsy 28; nympholept 25; nympholeptic 30; nympholepts 26; nymphomania 26; nymphomaniac 30; nymphomaniacal 33; nymphomaniacs 31; nymphomanias 27; nymphos 18; nymphs 17; nystagmic 20; nystagmus 18; nystagmuses 20; nystatin 12; nystatins 13
Nymphean, Nymphet, Nymphets, Nymphette, Nymphettes, Nympho, Nympholepsies, Nympholepsy, Nympholept, Nympholeptic, Nympholepts, Nymphomania, Nymphomaniac, Nymphomaniacal, Nymphomaniacs, Nymphomanias, Nymphos, Nymphs, Nystagmic, Nystagmus, Nystagmuses, Nystatin, Nystatins
26. Nymphean Powder Pink Crystal Tie-Side Thong Swimsuit
27. "Nymphean" and "naphtha" sent two more to their seats; while the silent "m" in "mnemonics" cut a most fearful swath in the remainder, so that after the smoke of that bomb was dissipated only Julia, Ruth, and two others stood of all the class.
28. Marble, Nymphean waters flowing in every bedroom? Eyes draw me this way, and mind that