1. Nubile definition is - of marriageable condition or age
2. How to use Nubile in a sentence.
3. Nubile synonyms, Nubile pronunciation, Nubile translation, English dictionary definition of Nubile
4. Nubile definition, (of a young woman) suitable for marriage, especially in regard to age or physical development; marriageable
5. A Nubile woman is young and sexually attractive: 2
6. A Nubile woman is young and sexually…
7. Sixteen, slender, but Nubile, he said to
8. Actress Nubile Films Very fetching and petite 5'1" brunette Natasha White was born on July 15, 1994 in Los Angeles, California
NUBILE [ˈn(y)o͞oˌbīl, ˈn(y)o͞oˌbəl]
An example of someone nubile is a gorgeous, single young woman. YourDictionary definition and usage example. Copyright © 2018 by LoveToKnow Corp "Nubile." YourDictionary. LoveToKnow. www.yourdictionary.com/NUBILE. Nubile. (n.d.). In YourDictionary. Retrieved from https://www.yourdictionary.com/NUBILE
1 : of marriageable condition or age nubile young women 2 : sexually attractive —used of a young woman a nubile starlet Other Words from nubile More Example Sentences Learn More about nubile Other Words from nubile
Use nubile in a sentence. adjective. The definition of nubile is able to be married, or a young woman who is sexually attractive. An example of someone nubile is a gorgeous, single young woman.
1. depicting a girl or young female who is of marrying age, ready for such a commitment, or currently experiencing puberty. 2. depicting a sexually favorable young female. NUBILE: "The nubile girl was still too young for marriage in the eyes of her father.". Related Psychology Terms.