1. Nouveaute´ is a five to ten piece musical group featuring the band’s front-line vocalists as an enthusiastic, audience interactive singing team
2. The Wish Nouveaute Collection has everything you need and want
3. Nouveaute Metal Shank Buttons, French silver jacket coat fastening, closure sweater eagle shield, coats of arms design, bird anchor motif SewEverAfter
4. 11 Antique Haute Nouveaute Metal, Brass BUTTONS: for Dress & Vest, Loop Shank, Swirled Design, Button Jewelry, Junk Journaling, Assemblage Buttongal
5. Vintage Support Stockings Nouveaute Sahara RHT Size 4 Tall 10.5-12 Brown old New
6. 151.3k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘Nouveaute’ hashtag
Definition of nouveau. : newly arrived or developed.
borrowed from French, "new," going back to Middle French (back-formation from the plural nouveaulx, nouveaux), going back to Old French novel, going back to Latin novellus "young, tender (of plants or animals)," from novus "new" + -ellus, diminutive suffix — more at new entry 1.
These have the pared-down, Pre-Modernist look of Art Nouveau. The day we were supposed to shoot this, the Beaujolais Nouveau comes out. The façade bore all the trendy trappings of the Art Nouveau movement that swept across the European continent. Horses may be the nouveau eco-friendly delivery van in some parts, but apparently not in big cities.
newly or recently created, developed, or come to prominence: The sudden success of the firm created several nouveau millionaires. Think you remember last week’s words? Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage.