1. Notable definition is - worthy of note : remarkable
2. How to use Notable in a sentence.
3. Notable provides a very powerful Markdown editor, it's the same one VS Code uses in fact, so features like multi-cursors, a minimap and best-in-class syntax highlighting are built-in.
4. Prominent, important, or distinguished: many Notable artists
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Notable (Entry 2 of 2) a person who is widely known and usually much talked about directors, actors, and other Notables at the annual gathering for the Academy Awards
6. The most Notable is a meta-analysis of seven existing studies on the subject, sponsored by the World Health Organization
7. Notable provides AI-enabled digital assistants that perform repetitive administrative, clinical, and revenue cycle workflows just like a human would, empowering healthcare providers to identify and serve more patients in need of care while reducing administrative costs.
8. Notable is a next-generation lending partner for companies that prioritize customer experience
9. Notable Labs is redefining treatment by taking a functional approach to precision oncology in blood cancers
10. Notable’s end-to-end integrated technology optimizes functional drug
11. Notable is a premium performance, two-component product that can be applied to almost any substrate, including painted drywall, wood, glass, metal and laminate
12. 'Notable' is a 7 letter word starting with N and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Notable' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Notable We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Notable will help you to finish your crossword today.
13. Important and deserving attention, because of being very good or interesting: a Notable collection of rare plants Getting both sides to agree was a Notable achievement
14. This attractive building is particularly Notable …
15. Notable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
16. Notable mothers, who knew what it was to keep children "whole and sweet"; lazy mothers, who knew what it was to be interrupted in folding their arms and scratching their elbows by the mischievous propensities of children just firm on their legs, were equally interested in conjecturing how a lone man would manage with a two-year-old child on his hands, and were equally ready with their
17. Notable Health is a health technology company focused on enriching every patient-physician interaction through modern digital experiences powered by intelligent automation.
18. Notable The adjective "Notable" means "worthy of comment," "worthy of distinction," "celebrated," "widely known," or "esteemed." As a noun, it can mean "a person of note." Example sentences with "Notable": The award is for the volunteer who has made the most Notable contribution to the development of netball at a local level.; I would like to discuss some Notable omissions from the text I …
Notable, Noun, Note, Netball
19. The following deaths of Notable individuals occurred in 2021
20. There are literally countless Notable atheists in the world, but these are some of the most well known
21. Notable topics have attracted attention over a sufficiently significant period of time
22. Just as a lagging economic indicator indicates what the economy was doing in the past, a topic is "Notable" in Wikipedia terms only if the outside world has already "taken notice of it"
23. Notable: 1 adj worthy of notice Synonyms: noteworthy worthy having worth or merit or value; being honorable or admirable adj widely known and esteemed “a Notable historian” Synonyms: celebrated , famed , famous , far-famed , illustrious , noted , renowned known apprehended with certainty n a celebrity who is an inspiration to others Synonyms:
Notable, Notice, Noteworthy, Noted
24. Trying to pick the most Notable lies from Donald Trump's presidency is like trying to pick the most Notable pieces of junk from the town dump.
25. "Notable" in the sense of being famous or popular—although not irrelevant—is secondary
26. Navigator: retrieving public IPv4 by querying ip.Notable.md rather than ipv4.icanhazip.com Navigator: retrieving online status by querying ip.Notable.md rather than api.github.com Syntax highlighting: added support for links and emails wrapped in angle brackets
27. Notable Live Connects Notable talent, influencers and content creators with their fans and their communities through positive, two-way engagement that promotes deeper, more meaningful connections
28. We put you “in the room” with your favorite Notables.
29. ‘A Notable exception is the prominent role played by Jewish patrons of the arts.’ ‘He led us on a short guided walk round the ceremony, drawing our attention to Notable people on the way.’ ‘I disliked virtually everything they asked for, with two Notable exceptions.’
30. Notable uses technology to solve industry challenges of improving efficiency, outcomes, and patient experience
31. Notable 2,529 followers on LinkedIn
32. Notable is a mission-driven company transforming the way cancer is treated Notable Labs is a translationally focused drug development company that uses a
33. "Notable is friggen awesome! It is a beautiful and easy to use application, and the exported results are highly professional
34. The high school is Notable for its high graduation rate
35. Notably is a related term of Notable
36. As a adverb notably is (focus) as a pointed example; in a Notable manner
37. As a adjective Notable is (obsolete) useful; profitable or Notable can be (dated) capable of being noted; noticeable; plain; evident
Notable, Noted, Noticeable
38. As a noun Notable is a person or thing of distinction.
39. Notable was founded by Matt De Silva in a last attempt to save the life of one patient — his father Marc, who unfortunately passed away from glioblastoma in 2015
40. Since then, Notable has grown into a company on the verge of transforming the way we develop cancer drugs and identify therapies for patients with blood cancers.
41. What is Notable? The new Noteable site is a tool for the songwriting and publishing community to find resources and opportunities in the industry
Notable, New, Noteable
42. Among the Notable mothers, Dolly Winthrop was the one whose neighbourly offices were the most acceptable to Marner, for they were rendered without any show of bustling instruction
43. View in context Thus, Notable in himself, he was significant also as one of the moving forces of a great literary revolution.
44. Another word for Notable: remarkable, marked, striking, unusual, extraordinary Collins English Thesaurus
45. New and Notable launches this week
46. Notable ~ The Restaurant Calgary, AB · Canadian · $$$ The elements - earth, fire, water and air - are the root of our existence and form the foundation for Chef Michael Noble's philosophy of great cooking.
47. What does Notable mean? Worthy of notice; remarkable; outstanding
48. Notable Graduates The United States Military Academy ranks fourth among the nation's colleges and universities in number of Rhodes Scholars with 90
Notable, Nation, Number
49. With the Notable exceptions of rum drinks, black beans, fat brown cigars, the smiles of pretty girls, hot yellow sunlight, and fat men with guitars and bongos playing mambos, rumbas, and boleros late into the night, nothing in Cuba comes easily
Notable, Night, Nothing
50. Notable definition: Someone or something that is Notable is important or interesting
Princeton's WordNet (3.00 / 5 votes)Rate this definition:
Dictionary of English Synonymes(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: notable(a.) Synonyms: remarkable, memorable, extraordinary, signal, distinguished, noted, worthy of notice notable(a.) Synonyms: active, diligent, sedulous, industrious, assiduous, busy, watchful, attentive, careful
1. worthy of notice; remarkable; outstanding: a notable success. 2. prominent, important, or distinguished; eminent: notable artists. 3. Archaic. capable, thrifty, and industrious.