1. Nostril definition is - either of the external nares; broadly : either of the nares with the adjoining passage on the same side of the septum
2. How to use Nostril in a sentence.
3. Nostril synonyms, Nostril pronunciation, Nostril translation, English dictionary definition of Nostril
4. Nostril One of the paired openings into the (SC)nose (D) that contains hairs which can trap gross particulate matter in the inhaled air
5. Nostril is the common name for the two anterior nares (singular: naris) – the external openings in human nose that leads to the nasal cavity
Nostril, Name, Nares, Naris, Nose, Nasal
6. Your Nostrils are more than just two holes you breathe through
7. The Nostril Piercing: Everything You Need to Know Besides ear piercings, Nostril piercings are perhaps the most popular piercing
8. The Nostril piercing allows for tiny, dainty jewelry for a subtle sparkle, making them more commonly accepted in professional settings than other facial piercings.
9. For your nose, this system controls your 'nasal cycle', so that each Nostril operates effectively.
Nose, Nasal, Nostril
10. Sinusitis can also cause pain inside the Nostril
11. Nostril - either one of the two external openings to the nasal cavity in the nose
Nostril, Nasal, Nose
12. This is a unique style that can be defined as a variation of the common Nostril piercing
13. It is placed a little higher than the Nostril piercing
14. Nostril is a Python 3 module that can be used to infer whether a given word or text string is likely to be nonsense or meaningful text. Nostril takes a text string and returns True if …
15. Alternate Nostril breathing is a yogic breath control practice
16. Nostril They have Nostril plug inserts that use the power of the person's breathing to hold the airway open and enable natural airflow.
17. 6 to under 12 years old: 110 mcg (1 spray) in each Nostril once a day-If symptoms do not improve, may increase to 220 mcg (2 sprays) in each Nostril once a day; reduce to one spray when symptoms improve
18. 12 years and older: Initial dose: 220 mcg (2 sprays) in each Nostril once a day, until symptoms improve
19. I had light nose bleeds out of one Nostril for a couple days and been experiencing really bad head aches right after they stopped
20. Having dry Nostrils is not a pleasant sensation, especially if you are going out in the cold
21. No one likes to have chapped lips and this is the same with dry Nostrils.
22. A Nostril is one of the two holes in your nose through which you breathe, smell, and (sometimes) sneeze
23. Try not to get anything stuck in your Nostrils; they're important passageways!
24. Why Do I Sometimes Get Congested in One Nostril? Discover the truth about questions that pique your curiosity in our Short Answer series
25. Nostril One of the paired openings into the (SC)nose(D) that contains hairs which can trap gross particulate matter in the inhaled air.
26. Nostril The external surface including the fins, Nostrils, beneath the operculum and under the scales was examined for ectoparasites
27. Other articles where Nostril is discussed: nose: …are known as nares or Nostrils
Nostril, Nose, Nares, Nostrils
28. A basic Pranayama technique is Anulom Vilom, or alternate Nostril breathing, which is said to balance your autonomic nervous system
29. When the right Nostril is more active, it stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, resulting in our body being in an active state.
30. Nostril From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Examples from the Corpus Nostril • There were two cavernous Nostrils and Nuadu realised that this was the reason for the hissing whispering voice
Nostril, Nostrils, Nuadu
31. • In front there were two eyes and a single central Nostril, like that of a lamprey
32. • And her Nostrils caught the smell of charring wood.
33. Opal Nose Jewelry Surgical Steel, Nostril Jewelry, Nose Ring Hoop 22g 20g 18g, Nose Earring, Nostril Piercing, Nose Hoop, Nose Piercing TitaniumFashion
34. In general, the Nostril width, from alar crease to alar crease, should be equal to the nostril height measured from the subnasale to the nasal tip defining point
Nostril, Nos, Nasal
35. The Nostril to infralobule ratio should be approximately 2: 1
36. Farkas et al described seven standard Nostril types varying from vertical to horizontal in orientation (Fig
37. N Nostril One of the external openings of the nose; a nasal orifice; a naris or narial aperture
Nostril, Nose, Nasal, Naris, Narial
38. Nostrils are paired, but may be so united as to appear more or less as one
39. Researchers swabbed 27 different sites, searching for bacteria in virtually every nook and cranny, from hair to ear wax, mouth to Nostril and trunk and legs
40. Nostril n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
41. Nostril (plural Nostrils) Either of the two orifices located on the nose (or on the beak of a bird ); used as a passage for air and other gases to travel the nasal passages
Nostril, Nostrils, Nose, Nasal
42. What does Nostril mean? Either of the external openings of the nose; a naris
Nostril, Nose, Naris
43. The forward section, within and above each Nostril, is called the vestibule
44. Nostril Reduction is Highly Specialized The proper post-operative Nostril size is different for every patient, but the goal is the same — blend the new nose with other facial features
Nostril, New, Nose
45. Nostril shaping in both alar base surgery and rhinoplasty is highly specialized, and you should consult with an experienced surgeon about your nasal needs.
Nostril, Nasal, Needs
46. AVYRING 20G Nose Ring Hoop Surgical Steel Nose Studs Screw L-Shaped Nostril Hoops Piercing Jewelry Set for Women Men Girls Nose Rings
47. Snooze Nostril Expander Reduce Snoring Naturally, Improve Sleep, and Enhance Breathing Snooze is a unique medical device used to enhance breathing, improve sleep, and reduce snoring - naturally
48. Gold Nose Ring Nose Hoop Nose Nostril Piercing Jewelry With Stopper 10kt PVD Over 316L Surgical Steel 20G and 18G - 7,8 or 9mm BodyJewelsCreations
49. Add to Favorites 14K Solid Yellow Gold , Ball Ends Nose Stud, Diamond Nose Stud, Nostril Piercing 1.00 mm …
50. Synonyms for Nostril in Free Thesaurus
51. 1 synonym for Nostril: anterior naris
52. Also according to Business Insider Sept 2017 issue, Hillary Clinton attested to using the “alternate Nostril” breathing technique as a saving grace during the stressful 2016 presidential election.
53. Translation for 'Nostril' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
54. Definition of Nostril in the Definitions.net dictionary
55. What does Nostril mean? Information and translations of Nostril in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
56. As nouns the difference between Nostril and nare is that Nostril is either of the two orifices located on the nose (or on the beak of a bird); used as a passage for air and other gases to travel the nasal passages while nare is Nostril found in the beak of a bird.
Nouns, Nostril, Nare, Nose, Nasal
57. Nostril piercing is a body piercing practice for the purpose of wearing jewelry, much like nose piercing, which is most primarily and prominently associated with Indian culture and fashion since classical times, and found commonly in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, and throughout South and even Southeast Asia.Nostril piercing is also part of traditional Australian Aboriginal
Nostril, Nose, Nepal
Nostril Functions: What do They Do The primary purpose of the external nares is to let air enter the nasal cavities so it can be purified and sent to the next parts of the respiratory tract. It also allows different scents to enter the nose and reach the olfactory region of the nose  .
Nostril(noun) one of the external openings of the nose, which give passage to the air breathed and to secretions from the nose and eyes; one of the anterior nares.
Definition of nostril. 1 : either of the external nares broadly : either of the nares with the adjoining passage on the same side of the septum. 2 : either fleshy lateral wall of the nose.
Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. of all that was on the dry land, all in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, died. The deeps were congealed in the heart of the sea.