normal (noun) · normals (plural noun)
1. Normal definition is - conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern : characterized by that which is considered usual, typical, or routine
2. How to use Normal in a sentence
3. The usual state, amount, level, etc., especially the average or mean: Production may fall below Normal.
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Normal (Entry 1 of 2) 1 being of the type that is encountered in the Normal course of events that fateful day had begun just like any Normal workday
5. Find 72 ways to say Normal, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Town of Normal 11 Uptown Circle P.O
7. Box 589 Normal, IL 61761 Phone: 309-454-2444 Connect with us City Hall Hours Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m
8. Normal, in this view, is destroying a village in wartime and not experiencing anything afterward; abNormal is experiencing something, and for a long time thereafter.
9. What Is Normal? Diagnostic labels are proliferating, and mental disorders seem to be annexing ever more territory
10. Fire Department 606 South Main Street Normal, IL 61761 EMERGENCY: Dial 911 Non-Emergency: (309) 888-5030 Station 1: (309) 454-9689 Station 2: (309) 454-9752
11. The usual, expected, or standard state, form, amount, or degree: Temperatures have been above Normal for this time of year
12. Normal (2007 film), starring Carrie-Anne Moss, Kevin Zegers, Callum Keith Rennie, and Andrew Airlie Normal (2009 film), an adaptation of Anthony Neilson's 1991 play Normal: The Düsseldorf Ripper Normal!, a 2011 Algerian film "Normal" (New Girl), episode of the TV series
13. Normal is the only type to have ever lost Pokémon, having lost Clefairy, Clefable, Cleffa, Togepi, Togetic, Snubbull, Granbull, and Togekiss when the Fairy type was introduced in Generation VI
14. "Normal" is a great HBO movie with an ironic title about the life of a middle-aged couple married with children in a small town that is affected by the decision of the husband of changing his sex
15. Normal: Blood pressure below 120/80 mm Hg is considered to be Normal
16. See 3 authoritative translations of Normal in English with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
17. Normal blood pressure: Maintain or adopt a healthy lifestyle
18. When said of a solution, it denotes one containing one chemical equivalent of solute per liter of solution; e.g., a 0.5 Normal (0.5 N) solution has a concentration of 0.5 Eq/l
19. Ordinary or usual; the same as would be expected: a Normal working day Lively behaviour is Normal for a four-year-old child
20. It's Normal for couples to argue now and then.
21. Sasha Sloan - NormalDirected by David O'DonohueStream Normal:Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/4hOyjY9EUksjyylV1QZaF3Apple Music: https://itunes.apple.
22. “Normal is a range, and people shouldn’t get worried if their temperature is varying a little bit within that range,” Dr
23. A Normal Total T4 level in adults ranges from 5.0 to 12.0μg/dL
24. A Normal Total T3 level in adults ranges from 80-220 ng/dL
25. What does it mean if my thyroid levels are abNormal?
26. Normal (countable and uncountable, plural Normals) (geometry) A line or vector that is perpendicular to another line, surface, or plane
27. (slang, countable) A person who is Normal, who fits into mainstream society, as opposed to those who live alternative lifestyles
28. Statistically, Normal is the average or median of a set of data
29. Ken suggests that what people generally do becomes what they ought to do; in other words, statistically Normal behavior becomes the social norm for behavior.
30. Normal blood sugar levels are less than 100 mg/dL after not eating (fasting) for at least eight hours
31. If something conforms to a general pattern, standard, or average, we describe it as Normal, but of course that standard can change over time
32. What's Normal today may be "abNormal" in the future.
33. Normal distribution or Gaussian distribution (according to Carl Friedrich Gauss) is one of the most important probability distributions of a continuous random variable
34. Normal distribution is important in statistics and is often used in the natural and social sciences to represent real-valued random variables whose distributions are not known.
35. Normal is a town in McLean County, Illinois, United States.As of the 2010 census, the town's population was 52,497
36. Normal is the smaller of two principal municipalities of the Bloomington–Normal metropolitan area, and Illinois' seventh most populous community outside the Chicago metropolitan area.Normal's mayor is Chris Koos.
37. Synonyms for Normal in Free Thesaurus
38. 34 synonyms for Normal: usual, common, standard, average, natural, regular, ordinary, acknowledged
39. Their Normal values (measured in milligrams per deciliter or mg/dL) vary according to a person’s age and gender
40. Normal hemoglobin levels can vary based on several factors, including age and sex
41. We’ll go over Normal hemoglobin ranges for adults, children, and infants
42. Un desahogohttps://orcd.co/Normal_moradProd by: Sadek & SHBVideo by: Ivan Salvador
43. Normal TSH ranges can vary widely, depending on a person’s age, sex, and body weight
44. Reference ranges remain controversial, but for most people, the Normal range falls between 0.4 and 4.0 mU/l.
45. In probability theory, a Normal (or Gaussian or Gauss or Laplace–Gauss) distribution is a type of continuous probability distribution for a real-valued random variable
46. In another sense of the word, Normal means average or standard
47. So while an alcoholic may yearn to lead a "Normal" life, a bored high school student may yearn to lead anything but
48. Normal, seen through the eye of the beholder, is filtered through the lens of society.
49. Both Normal and logNormal distributions are used in statistical mathematics to describe the probability of an event occurring.Flipping a coin is an easily understood
50. The New Normal and Coronavirus Facebook Twitter Linkedin Pinterest Print Infectious Diseases
51. Normal Weight Ranges: Body Mass Index (BMI) Body mass index, or BMI, is a way to help you figure out if you are at a healthy weight for your height
52. Normal definition: Something that is Normal is usual and ordinary , and is what people expect
53. The Normal.dotm template opens whenever you start Microsoft Word, and it includes default styles and customizations that determine the basic look of a document
54. Note: Any changes that you make to Normal.dotm will be applied to documents that you create in the future.
55. Your skin can be dry or Normal in some areas and oily in others, such as the T-zone (nose, forehead, and chin)
56. Normal People is a nuanced and flinty love story about two young people who ‘get’ each other, despite class differences and the interference of their own vigorous personal demons
57. Doctors use a simple blood test to determine Normal or abNormal CO2 levels in the body
58. A Normal distribution is the proper term for a probability bell curve
59. In a Normal distribution the mean is zero and the standard deviation is 1.
60. What does Normal mean? Normal is defined as the usual or the average
61. (noun) An example of Normal is the general amount of goods that a company