See also: Nonstick Nonsensical Nonsense Nonstop Nonsecular Nonsectarian Nonspecific Nonstarter Nonce Nonsexual Nonstandard Non Nonsuppurative Nonspendable Maleficence Nonverbal Compus Sensical Hotchkins Fiction
1. Nonsticking definitions Resistant to sticking; not adhesive.
2. Almost all modern waffle makers which are made of aluminum are Nonsticking. The plates made of ceramic are also non-sticking
3. Only old-style iron made waffle makers don’t have Nonsticking plates.
4. The Nonsticking surface helps you to clean the deep fryer easier
5. Modular Lock Out Valve Series 28 provide shut off line pressure with a Nonsticking 90° turn handle helps prevent unauthorized adjustment
6. Modular Lock Out Valve Series 28 provide shut off line pressure with a Nonsticking 90° turn handle helps prevent unauthorized adjustment
7. Nonsticking Coating This Oster deep fryer is made of stainless steel including the pot
8. It has a Nonsticking coating which is practical both for frying and cleaning
9. N-Sul-A-Tion Spray Thermal Protectant is a revolutionary Nonsticking thermal protectant that prevents hair damage by ensuring a clean release from hot styling tools
10. Normal wear and tear, including rips, scratches, discolouration, fading, Nonsticking graphics is not covered under this warranty
Normal, Nonsticking, Not
11. Teflon definition, a fluorocarbon polymer with slippery, Nonsticking properties; polytetrafluoroethylene
Meaning of non-stick in English. non-stick. adjective. uk /ˌnɒnˈstɪk/ us /ˌnɑːnˈstɪk/. › A non-stick cooking pan or tool has a special surface that prevents food from sticking to it:
Food does not have the same tendency to stick to a non-stick surface; pans can be used with less, or no, oil, and are easier to clean, as residues do not stick to the surface. According to writer Tony Polombo, pans that are not non-stick are better for producing pan gravy, because the fond...
(nŏn′stĭk′) adj. Permitting easy removal of adherent food particles: a frying pan with a nonstick surface.
Not all non-stick pans use Teflon; other non-stick coatings have become available. For example, a mixture of titanium and ceramic can be sandblasted onto the pan surface, and then fired at 2,000 °C (3,630 °F) to produce a non-stick ceramic coating.