1. 2 : representing or intended to represent no natural or actual object, figure, or scene Nonobjective art Other Words from Nonobjective Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about …
No, Natural, Nonobjective
2. Not representing objects known in physical nature; nonrepresentational: some Nonobjective works by Kandinsky and Mondrian.
Not, Nature, Nonrepresentational, Nonobjective
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Nonobjective using elements of form (as color, line, or texture) with little or no attempt at creating a realistic picture the real subject of his Nonobjective paintings is color—and the intense emotional response it can provoke in the viewer
4. Find 20 ways to say Nonobjective, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Nonobjective synonyms, Nonobjective pronunciation, Nonobjective translation, English dictionary definition of Nonobjective
6. Nonobjective definition: of or designating an art movement in which things are depicted in an abstract or purely Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
7. Nonobjective (Noun) With respect to an assignment or mission, something that is not an objective or goal.
Nonobjective, Noun, Not
8. Nonobjective: 1 adj not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature Synonyms: abstract , abstractionist , nonfigurative nonrepresentational of or relating to a style of art in which objects do not resemble those known in physical nature
Nonobjective, Not, Nature, Nonfigurative, Nonrepresentational
9. Nonobjective - not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature; "a large abstract painting" abstractionist, nonfigurative, abstract
Nonobjective, Not, Nature, Nonfigurative
10. Synonyms for Nonobjective adj not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
Nonobjective, Not, Nature
11. Nonobjective - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
12. Nonobjective is a derived term of objective
13. As nouns the difference between Nonobjective and objective is that Nonobjective is with respect to an assignment or mission, something that is not an objective or goal while objective is a material object that physically exists.
Nouns, Nonobjective, Not
14. Similar Nonobjective analysis is applied to the 9/11 attack: It was a strategic blunder by al Qaeda, Mr
15. Antonyms for Nonobjective include figurative, naturalist, naturalistic, nonabstract, objective, realistic, representational, metaphorical, representative and tropical
Nonobjective, Naturalist, Naturalistic, Nonabstract
16. Nonobjective (plural Nonobjectives) With respect to an assignment or mission, something that is not an objective or goal.
Nonobjective, Nonobjectives, Not
17. Synonyms for Nonobjective include abstract, nonrealistic, nonrepresentational, nonfigurative, impressionistic, symbolic, figurative, emblematic, non-realistic and non
Nonobjective, Nonrealistic, Nonrepresentational, Nonfigurative, Non
18. Nonobjective synonyms, Nonobjective pronunciation, Nonobjective translation, English dictionary definition of Nonobjective
19. Malevich's manifesto states the equation clearly: "The black square on the white field was the first form in which Nonobjective feeling came to be expressed
20. Check out our Nonobjective selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
21. This group is for artists to display Nonobjective artworks created by the artist based purely on art elements and principles without reference to recognizable objects or subject matter
22. Dictionary entry overview: What does Nonobjective mean? • Nonobjective (adjective) The adjective Nonobjective has 1 sense:
23. Not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature Familiarity information: Nonobjective used as an adjective is very rare.
Not, Nature, Nonobjective
24. “Nonobjective creation,” Stepanova wrote, minimizing (like Malevich) the use of the word “art,” “is not only a movement or a tendency in painting, but also a new ideology born to destroy philistinism of spirit, and maybe it is not for the social system, but for the anarchic one and an artist’s Nonobjective thinking is not limited to
Nonobjective, Not, New
25. From live straight view to Nonobjective thought, and from Nonobjective thought to practice, this is abo
26. We found 3 answers for the crossword clue Nonobjective
27. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Nonobjective yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
28. Nonobjective, non-objective adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (subjective) non objectif, non objective adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Nonobjective, Non, Noun, Nom
29. Nonobjective Art is art with no intention to represent a person, place, or thing
30. Throughout my exhibition, I selected 7 examples of artwork that were not only Nonobjective, but stimulating and eye catching to a viewer.
31. Nonobjective: Meaning and Definition of
32. Not representing objects known in physical nature; nonrepresentational: some Nonobjective works by Kandinsky and Mondrian.
Not, Nature, Nonrepresentational, Nonobjective
33. As adjectives the difference between unobjective and Nonobjective is that unobjective is not objective while Nonobjective is not objective; biased
34. As a noun Nonobjective is with respect to an assignment or mission, something that is not an objective or goal.
Noun, Nonobjective, Not
35. Nonobjective ABSTRACT Buy wall art from ANA MARIA EDULESCU
36. Nonobjective, or abstract art, is just about the complete opposite of objective art
37. Nonobjective artwork doesn’t have identifiable forms or recognizable subject matter
38. Instead of depicting familiar objects, people, or animals, Nonobjective artwork deals with the basic elements of art.
39. High quality Nonobjective gifts and merchandise
40. Mar 16, 2021 - Explore Kelley Spurgeon's board "Nonobjective art" on Pinterest
41. Antoinette Slick - Nonobjective abstract paintings
42. Related Words for Nonobjective: abstract, abstractionist, nonfigurative
43. Nonobjective Abstract None of the Above
nonobjective - not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature; "a large abstract painting". abstractionist, nonfigurative, abstract.
Definition of nonobjective. 1 : not objective. 2 : representing or intended to represent no natural or actual object, figure, or scene nonobjective art.
Non-objective abstraction is the type of art that doesn’t look like what we might call the real world; it is based on expression, feeling, tempo, texture or something similar.
Abstract art aims to simplify something or find an essence for something that already exists in the world. There is reference to reality as we know it. Non-objective art is truly creative , in that it is not representing anything that previously existed in the physical world. There is no reference to reality as we know it.