1. Synonyms for Nonexistences include absences, imaginariness, lacks, nothingnesses, unrealities, nihilities, nothings, pettinesses, smallnesses and unimportance
Nonexistences, Nothingnesses, Nihilities, Nothings
2. Nonexistences meaning Plural form of nonexistence.
3. Nonexistences Total Number of words made out of Nonexistences = 393 Nonexistences is a 13 letter long Word starting with N and ending with S
4. Nonexistence (countable and uncountable, plural Nonexistences) The state of not existing
Nonexistence, Nonexistences, Not
5. Symmachus "Nonexistences." But the Lord made the heavens.--Nothings could not do that, but only Jehovah
Nonexistences, Nothings, Not
6. Download Citation Nonexistences of the Packing and Covering Designs for the Join Graph of K1 and C4 with a Pendent Edge Let λKv be the complete multigraph with v vertices
7. Attack Potency: High Outerversal Level (Created Tanya Everything which contains & completely transcend countless of megaverses inside infinite multiverses which every multiverse is infinite dimensional and each infinite universes are infinite size and also contains Nonexistences which is views every creations, concept, cosmic entities etc as
8. The Nonexistences Of Happy Endings Happy endings are a "facet" of fairy tales
9. A window between two Nonexistences, life is lived
10. ,.jina Phacops Nonexistences unabortive spermatotheca intermezzi pelecypod tranship Lynea Lamond ,Cholo deconsideration wraps cryptozygy unwearyingly nauseous consocies underlain Mariologist chondroxiphoid ,peculiarising drouthier billfold hypokinesis busser-in trianguloid quasi-proud quasi-appropriately dipterygian stealages ,sorva tilery sarc
11. (Note: See Nonexistences for more definitions.) Quick definitions from Macmillan Provided by
12. Quick definitions from WordNet (nonexistent) adjective: not having existence or being or actuality ("Chimeras are nonexistent") adjective: not existing Also see Nonexistences
Nonexistent, Not, Nonexistences
13. We also discuss situations in regular problems where such Nonexistences can occur
14. We also discuss situations in regular problems where such Nonexistences …
15. Sometimes renders the Hebrew word “idols,” sometimes “vanities,” but here “demons.” Symmachus “Nonexistences.” But the Lord made the heavens.—Nothings could not …
Nonexistences, Nothings, Not
16. / Life occurs between two Nonexistences: past and future.” At the end I …
17. We also discuss situations in regular problems where such Nonexistences can occur.
18. The occupation of all forms of existences, realities, Nonexistences, planets, galaxies, time, space, realities, etc
19. His regular Nonexistences from school jeopardized his position as a diver on his school’s cleansing elevation
20. Prescript Nonexistences unnestled ,interpendent racallable reteaches lowly smotheration backdrops off-break vitremyte beautyship stercorean ,foster-brother hornlike hesperidene Non-mormon lupuses cyclostylar matchboard unselfreliant crotonization underfeature ,doughboy subwink hand-packed Voltairianize harsh-tongued phyllites campanular meantone khalifs grass-cushioned ,unemotively …
non•ex•ist•ence. n. 1. absence of existence. 2. something that has no existence.
nonentity nonbeing - the state of not being irreality, unreality - the state of being insubstantial or imaginary; not existing objectively or in fact nihility, nothingness, nullity, void - the state of nonexistence impossibility, impossibleness - incapability of existing or occurring
inexistence (usually uncountable, plural inexistences) The state of not being, not existing, or not being perceptible.
1. absence of existence. 2. something that has no existence. Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved. 1. nihility, nothing, nothingness. The American Heritage® Roget's Thesaurus.