1. Nonchalant can be either negative or positive. The word describes someone who is relaxed and calm in a way that shows that they do not care or are not worried about something
2. If someone is Nonchalant about another person's pain or trouble, the word has a definite negative connotation.
3. Coolly unconcerned, indifferent, or unexcited; casual: His Nonchalant manner infuriated me.
4. Adjective indifferent, cool, calm, casual, detached, careless, laid-back (informal), airy, unconcerned, apathetic, dispassionate, unfazed (informal), unperturbed, blasé, offhand, unemotional, insouciant, imperturbable Denis tried unsuccessfully to look Nonchalant and uninterested
5. Behaving in a calm manner, showing that you are not worried or frightened: She waited her turn to audition, trying to look Nonchalant.
6. Some common synonyms of Nonchalant are collected, composed, cool, imperturbable, and unruffled. While all these words mean "free from agitation or excitement," Nonchalant stresses an easy coolness of manner or casualness that suggests indifference or unconcern.
7. Sometimes, a Nonchalant person acts indifferent or uninterested, but really cares very much
8. If you give a girl a Nonchalant smile, you definitely want her to notice you! Even though it begins with non, Nonchalant has no positive form — chalant is not a word.
9. The Nonchalant young officer pocketed it as coolly as if it had been twenty pence
10. A CHANGED HEART MAY AGNES FLEMING Lady Cowper in spite of her subtle and delicate wit is both Nonchalant and nave
11. Find sources: "Nonchalant" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (April 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) Nonchalant (born Tanya Pointer; born October 18, 1970) is an American female rapper, and songwriter from Washington, D.C
12. Nonchalant is best known as Nassim
13. Nonchalant Seeming indifferent or uninterested, often associated with an unnatural calm and relaxed nature in an otherwise tense situation
14. If you watch anime, Saitama from ONE PUNCH MAN is the epitome of a Nonchalant personality when he's shown with his animated face
15. He just ended his relationship of 3 years, yet he's so Nonchalant about it.
16. View 106 NSFW pictures and videos and enjoy Nonchalant_Pee with the endless random gallery on Scrolller.com
17. Nonchalant is an independent luxury fashion brand capturing the attitude and essence of the heroic unsung influencers of the American South
18. Created with function, durability, and utility in mind – Nonchalant embraces cutting edge designs, intricate technical materials, and premier fabrics.
19. The very definition of Nonchalant is to be calm and relaxed, pretty much 24/7
20. Origin of Nonchalant French from Old French present participle of nonchaloir to be unconcerned non- non- chaloir to cause concern to (from Latin calēre to be warm, heat up kelə- 1 in Indo-European …
21. Nonchalant is a crossword puzzle clue
22. Nonchalant is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
23. Synonyms for Nonchalant include apathetic, indifferent, insouciant, unconcerned, detached, disinterested, uncaring, casual, dispassionate and incurious
24. Nonchalance definition, the state or quality of being Nonchalant; cool indifference or lack of concern; casualness
25. Nonchalant talks all things Happiest Season, coming out, girlfriends and gay longing in this Q&A with Brazilian lesbian illustrator Jenifer Prince… View Post Nonchalant Magazine 28th December 2020
26. The good girl found the bad boy's Nonchalant attitude appealing
27. Although the young doctor was upset about his patient dying, he tried to remain Nonchalant in front of the medical team
28. The party host wore a fake smile and acted Nonchalant about his event's low turnout.
29. In French, Nonchalant is the present participle of the verb nonchaloir (the earlier form was nonchaler), meaning to neglect or despise
30. A Boogie Wit da Hoodie makes “Nonchalant” a smooth Caribbean type a vibe featuring Dancehall Artist Alkaline On track, A Boogie taps into his crooning side, as …
31. “Nonchalant” is the second single from 6LACK’s sophomore album East Atlanta Love Letter
32. If you describe someone as Nonchalant, you mean that they appear not to worry or care about things and that they seem very calm
33. His mother is Nonchalant about her role in her son's latest work
34. American English: Nonchalant / nɒnʃəˈlɑnt /
35. The Nonchalant attitudes of these cadres and disrespect toward the Tibetans and their religion has been highly damaging.: Cameras are expensive, but ask the avid photographer and you are sure to receive a Nonchalant shrug.: They are ostentatiously Nonchalant, disinclined to become too involved, at least to begin with.: Jessica sounded Nonchalant, but secretly she loved the fact that her target
36. ‘Sean gave a Nonchalant shrug in reply and sat down on the edge of his bed.’ ‘I shrugged in the most Nonchalant way possible and crawled up onto my knees so I could fall back to sit against the wall comfortably.’ ‘He shrugged, utterly Nonchalant, and it was then she realised he …
37. Nonchalant: Casually unconcerned or indifferent
38. Definition of Nonchalant in the Definitions.net dictionary
39. What does Nonchalant mean? Information and translations of Nonchalant in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
40. ‘Sean gave a Nonchalant shrug in reply and sat down on the edge of his bed.’ ‘I shrugged in the most Nonchalant way possible and crawled up onto my knees so I could fall back to sit against the wall comfortably.’ ‘He shrugged, utterly Nonchalant, and it was then she realised he …
41. Check out the official music video for "Nonchalant" by 6LACKDirected by abovegroundEast Atlanta Love Letter out now: http://smarturl.it/EALLFrom East Atlanta
42. Nonchalant British English: Nonchalant ADJECTIVE / ˈnɒnʃələnt / If you describe someone as Nonchalant, you mean that they appear not to worry or care about things and that they seem very calm
43. His mother is Nonchalant about her role in her son's latest work.
44. Neal shrugged in a Nonchalant manner when his dad asked him about his grades.Neal se encogió de hombros de manera desenfadada cuando su papá le preguntó por sus calificaciones
45. Nonchalant lays out her feelings on "It's All Love", "Until The Day" and the spiritual "Thank You"
46. Nonchalant White paint color SW 6161 by Sherwin-Williams
47. The Fed Powell to be ‘Nonchalant’ in the face of rising bond yields Last Updated: March 17, 2021 at 8:26 a.m
48. Nonchalant - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
49. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Nonchalant adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (character: calm, collected) (carácter) tranquilo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer
50. Synonyms for Nonchalant in Free Thesaurus
51. 32 synonyms for Nonchalant: indifferent, cool, calm, casual, detached, careless, laid-back, airy
52. 9, He looked Nonchalant enough as he strolled along the Bayswater Road, but inwardly Creed was a mess of nerves
53. 10, Return with Nonchalant air woman …
54. Find 66 ways to say Nonchalant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
55. He was very Nonchalant about the situation and said he was fine with whatever we decided