See also: Non Nonemergency Name Monomer Nonambulatory Non-emergent Nonambiguous No Nomer Monomeric Nonagenarian Nonagon Nona Nonaligned Nonary Nonalignment Nonane Nonarbitrary Nonallopathic Non-adherence Nonappearance Nonattendance Nonadherent Nonalcoholic
1. Nonamer meaning An oligomer having nine subunits.
2. Definition of Nonamer in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Nonamer mean? Information and translations of Nonamer in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. AT-Nonamer is a combination of specially formulated polymer and anti saltpeter chemicals to prevent saltpeter on wall for longer duration
5. USES: AT-Nonamer is used to prevent dampness and subsequent saltpeter formation on wall(s) ADVANTAGES: AT-Nonamer is …
6. Random Nonamers (for use as primers in cDNA synthesis, 50μM H2O); Random Nonamers are random sequences of nine deoxyribonucleotides (9-mers) used to prime mRNA, with or without a poly(A) tail;
7. Structures of HLA-A*1101 complexed with immunodominant Nonamer and decamer HIV-1 epitopes clearly reveal the presence of a middle, secondary anchor residue
8. Nonamer (@Nonamersry) on TikTok 338 Likes
9. Just a Nonamer finna be famous for being a Nonamer, nothing big
10. Nonamer: 2.582 Senior Member 3: Andreysk: 360 Member 4: David: 355 Member 5: l00o00l: 280 Guest Account
11. Listen to Nonamer SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
12. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Nonamer on your desktop or mobile device.
13. The RAG1 Nonamer binding domain (NBD) forms a tightly interwoven dimer that binds and synapses two Nonamer elements, with each NBD making contact with both DNA molecules
14. NOW IN: Bearings → Nonamer You're logged in as: Default eCommerce Shopper Sort By Name A to Z In-Stock Price Low to High Price High to Low New Arrival
Now, Nonamer, Name, New
15. However, under identical conditions as for the d-Nonamer (same enzyme/RNA ratio), the treatment of the l-Nonamer showed the appearance of the octamer GCUUCGGC after only 20 min
16. The oligonucleotides have either lengths 8 (octamer) or 9 (Nonamer)
17. Using the IVTDFSVIK peptide and a series of synthetic Nonamer peptides, differing from the original sequence by single amino acid substitutions, we have defined a motif for HLA-A11-binding peptides
18. Removal of one uridine residue from either end of the Nonamer (UUAUUUAU or UAUUUAUU) results in a decrease of potency of the element, while removal of a uridine residue from both ends of the Nonamer (UAUUUAU) eliminates detectable destabilizing activity.
19. The Nonamers represent the predominant length of the binding cores for peptides recognized by the cellular immune system
20. To further dissect the sequence diversity, each overlapping Nonamer position was quantitatively analyzed for four patterns of sequence diversity motifs: index, major, minor and unique.
21. Dog leukocyte antigen‐88*034:01 presents Nonamer peptides from canine distemper virus hemagglutinin, large polymerase, and matrix proteins
22. What does Nonameric mean? Of or pertaining to a Nonamer
23. Chemical braking occurs in a dilute solution during a structural change of ethynylhelicene (M)-Nonamer from the metastable double-helix state to the random-coil state, being at equilibrium, where the reaction is initially rapid and then substantially retard.
24. The Nonamer sequence having G nucleotide at its fifth position is shown to be still active in V-J recombination in the human Vλ genes (Kawasaki et al., 1997)
25. The V H 1 and V H 7 families have a family-specific Nonamer TCAGAAACC
26. Every good player in CS was once considered a cheater during online competition when the current generation of pros couldn't possibly be beaten by a "Nonamer" Just keep that in mind before we start looking for pitchforks Innocent until proven guilty MUST be the standard (remember ropz and zywoo?)
27. The most money that Nonamer has won from a single tournament was $244.20 from Lanbit Spring 2015 Gunnar Open on May 16, 2015
28. Nonamer replied to NyxTheShield's topic in Post Your Game ReMixes! It certainly is a conservative remake, but I like that you kept the original ambiance of the source
29. Nonamer (before aggregation) to form a sandwich wherein all the porphyrins are in register 
30. Alternatively, the hierarchical self-organization of either the free base or the zinc Nonamers into columnar 1-10 nm tall aggregates results in nanoscaled materials with unique properties compared to individual porphyrins, covalent oligomers, large
Nonamers, Nm, Nanoscaled
31. It cleaves recombination signal sequence (RSS), comprising of conserved heptamer and Nonamer
32. Nonamer binding domain (NBD) of RAG1 plays a central role in the recognition of RSS
33. Recombination signal sequences are conserved heptamer and Nonamer sequences that flank the V, J, and D gene segments which undergo recombination to generate the final V region coding exon
34. Some of these have 12-nucleotide spacers between the heptamer and Nonamer…
35. We identified a Nonamer peptide, Mpl 84-92, that is presented to L
36. To extract a robust fingerprint from the replicates, we performed the chi-squared independence test to identify Nonamer probes with discriminatory value, given the set of isolates under consideration in the study
37. In this study, 10 of the 47 Nonamer probes had diagnostic value for the 16 organisms and are displayed in Fig
38. C Shannon Nonamer entropy, which indicates the level of diversity of the Nonamer sequences at the position (H(x); see Fig
39. D The index Nonamer is the most prevalent sequence at the position
40. E Variants are Nonamer sequences that differ by one or more amino acids from the index sequence.
41. It is likely that the Nonamer binding domain of RAG1 (where R401 is located) establishes the 60° bend, 8,26 as HMGB1 is recruited after RAG 27 and Box A recognizes prebent DNA
42. "let me tell you zywoo was Nonamer until he joined vitality" thats not true at all
nonamer (plural nonamers) An oligomer having nine subunits
Are we missing a good definition for nonamer? Don't keep it to yourself... The ASL fingerspelling provided here is most commonly used for proper names of people and places; it is also used in some languages for concepts for which no sign is available at that moment.
A noname is an insult meaning somebody is unknown, as in nobody knows them. commonly used by nonames themselves. Get the noname neck gaiter and mug. A guy who says offensive things and decides whether he was joking based on the reaction of people around him.
A compound whose molecule is formed from nine monomers; a molecule of such a compound. 1940s; earliest use found in Journal of the American Chemical Society. From nona- + -mer.