1. Nix definition is - to refuse to accept or allow (something) : veto, reject
2. If Nix (permethrin cream rinse and lotion) is taken by mouth, get medical help or call a poison control center right away
3. However, these effects were Nix ed in mice without a particular neuronal cell type—NPY cells—that partially form those phone lines between acupuncture and effect, suggesting that they’re necessary for acupuncture’s anti-inflammatory effects.
Nix, Neuronal, Npy, Necessary
4. Nix® is the #1 pharmacist recommended brand for head lice treatment
5. Nix® Lice medicines kill lice and their eggs (nits).
6. 30 synonyms of Nix from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 77 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Grab the color of anything around you with the Nix Mini 2, so you can match to paints, discover color harmonies, or find digital color values with just a sample scan
8. With more than 200,000+ paint colors and counting from the world’s leading paint brands, the Nix Mini Color Sensor will give you an eye for
9. Nix ® is the #1 Pediatrician and Pharmacist recommended brand, trusted by moms and hated by lice
10. Nix Ultra ® solution quickly and precisely saturates hair to ensure easy application, then is washed out with regular shampoo
11. Remaining lice and eggs are combed out with the high-quality Nix ® Lice Removal Comb.
12. Nix was the victim of an armed robbery in December, when two men approached him as he was filling his tires at a gas station
14. Nix is a former corpo, and a netrunner in service to Rogue, operating from the Afterlife
15. 1 Biography 2 Associated Quests 3 Gallery 4 References Nix is a well-known underground netrunner, spreading his reach through the fixer Rogue, consequentially exchanging services for influence
16. Nix-Telefon är personuppgiftsansvarig för all behandling av personuppgifter som sker inom Nix-Telefon
17. Föreningen Nix-Telefon använder cookies för att öka användarvänligheten.
Nix, Nder, Ndarv, Nligheten
18. Nix ensures that installing or upgrading one package cannot break other packages
19. The Nix Packages collection is a
20. Nix, in Germanic mythology, a water being, half human, half fish, that lives in a beautiful underwater palace and mingles with humans by assuming a variety of physical forms (e.g., that of a fair maiden or an old woman) or by making itself invisible
21. Nix Lux Series Nix Lux 8-inch (X08F) Nix Lux 10-inch (X10J) Nix Lux 13-inch (X13B) Nixplay Wi-Fi Cloud Frames
22. Nixplay Smart Photo Frames Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 9.7 inch (W10G, W10E) Nixplay Smart Photo Frame 10.1 inch (W10F)
23. Nix Sleep Clinic, 5421 Broadway Street, San Antonio, TX 78209 Nix Specialty Health Center-Behavioral, 4330 Vance Jackson Road, San Antonio, TX 78230 Nix …
24. Nix's bot name is RobotNix, which in turn is a pun reference to Dr
25. Nix is one of the few legends hinted at being able to leave Valhalla and the tournament willingly
26. Nix's appearance pulls inspiration from contemporary emo and goth fashion trends, with some inspiration possibly from the films and art of Tim Burton.
27. Nix, Alabama, an unincorporated community , United States; Nix, Texas, a ghost town in southwestern Lampasas County, Texas, United States; Nix (moon), a moon of Pluto People
28. Nix (surname), listing people with the surname Nicomi Nix Turner, American illustrator; In science and technology
29. Nix (gene), a pro-apoptotic gene Norwegian Internet Exchange (Nix), an Internet …
30. Nix Solutions is a team of professionals who are “creatively brave”
31. At Nix & Nix Funeral Home you and your loved one are in capable and compassionate hands
32. It’s a live CD, so it allows you to get an impression of NixOS (and the Nix package manager) without installing it
33. Nix Sensor Ltd warrants your product against defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase, when purchased directly from Nix or a Nix authorized reseller
34. Prior to providing warranty service, Nix Sensor Ltd will require you to provide proof of purchase details, including but not limited to a receipt or sales invoice.
35. Nix 8 Inch Digital Picture Frame (Non-WiFi) - Portrait or Landscape Stand, HD Resolution, Auto-Rotate, Remote Control - Mix Photos and Videos in The Same Slideshow 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,674 $69.99 $ 69
36. Nix is a restaurant from Michelin-starred chef John Fraser and James Truman
37. With the belief that eating vegetarian or vegan should feel more celebration than sacrifice, Nix features dishes that are seasonal, shareable and highly flavourful
39. Nix is the leader of a black magic cultand the main antagonist of the 1995 horror/fantasy film Lord of Illusions (Clive Barker's Lord of Illusions) loosely based on theshort story The Last Illusion (from Books of Blood Vol
40. 1 History 2 Nix's Return 3 Powers and Abilities 4 Trivia It begins in the Mojave Desert in 1982, inside a house
41. Nix is not the type to miss a mark, and professional pride put her on a thousand-year hunt that has led her finally to Valhalla
42. Nix sees an opportunity to turn a nice profit closing a few cosmological cold-cases like the half-bear viking, that smug mobster
43. The Nix is an American epic novel in 10 parts that follows community college professor of English, Samuel Andresen-Anderson who is struggling to find meaning in his life in the years following his failure to write a book which he was already paid an advance for
44. Nix Creme Rinse is for use on head hair and is safe for use on children 2 months and older Nix Nit Removal Comb assists in removing lice and eggs (nits) from hair after treatment Nix is the #1 pediatrician-recommended lice removal brand* *Pediatrician survey data on …
Nix, Nit, Nits
45. Nix Meaning: "nothing, none," 1789, from German Nix, dialectal variant of nichts "nothing," from Middle High German… See definitions of Nix.
Nix, Nothing, None, Nichts
46. Nix synonyms, Nix pronunciation, Nix translation, English dictionary definition of Nix
47. *Nix means UNix-like; it is an operating system that behaves in a manner similar to that of a UNix operating system without necessarily conforming to the Single UNix Specification
48. Wikipedia:*Nix actually redirects to Wikipedia:UNix-like.
49. The live Nix price today is $0.529449 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $82,156.58 USD.
50. Nix is down 1.93% in the last 24 hours
51. With more than three decades of experience in the meeting planning industry, Nix Conference & Meeting Management is ready to manage your next meeting, conference or trade show – any size, anywhere
52. Nix is a consumer diagnostic company that develops a sweat-based biometric sensor to monitor hydration levels for athletes, soldiers, and laborers
53. Nix-nämnden är näringslivets självregleringsorgan, vars syfte bland annat är att övervaka att Nix-reglerna följs
54. Så Nixar du Om du ändå blir uppringd Personuppgiftspolicy Regler För företag Om Nix.
Nixar, Nd, Nix
55. Reader*, The Nix is exactly the type of novel I dread reviewing: one that has many good moments, some truly great moments, but is a letdown most consistently
Nix means to negate or reject something, to deny something. When used in this sense, nix is primarily an American term. Nix is a transitive verb, which is a verb that takes an object.
English Language Learners Definition of nix US , informal : to refuse to accept or allow (something) : to say no to (something, such as a suggestion or plan) See the full definition for nix in the English Language Learners Dictionary
The definition of a nixe is a water fairy, usually one who is at least party human.
Nix Name Meaning English, German, and Dutch: patronymic from a pet form of Nicholas (German Nikolaus). Irish (County Limerick): Anglicized form of Gaelic Mac Nioceais 'son of Nicholas', which was taken by some Limerick families named Woulfe.