1. Nightly definition is - happening, done, or used by night or every night
2. How to use Nightly in a sentence.
3. Nightly synonyms, Nightly pronunciation, Nightly translation, English dictionary definition of Nightly
4. Of or occurring during the night; nocturnal: the cat's Nightly prowl
Night, Nocturnal, Nightly
5. Happening or done every night: the physician's Nightly rounds.
6. Nightly definition, coming or occurring each night: his Nightly walk to the newsstand
Nightly, Night, Newsstand
7. Definition of Nightly in the Definitions.net dictionary
8. What does Nightly mean? Information and translations of Nightly in the most comprehensive …
9. Nightly is an alternative pop band from Nashville, Tennessee, consisting of Jonathan Capeci and Joey Beretta, formerly of Dinner And A Suit and Nicholas Sainato
Nightly, Nashville, Nicholas
10. Nightly Blog; All Languages and Platforms Previous Nightly Builds; Nightly is an unstable testing and development platform
11. By default, Nightly sends data to Mozilla — and sometimes our partners — to help us handle problems and try ideas
12. Firefox Nightly gets updated every day and as a consequence, the release notes for the Nightly channel are updated continuously to reflect features that have reached sufficient maturity to benefit from community feedback and bug reports
13. What is the Nightly Tester Tools extension? This is a useful extension which adds many tools dedicated to bug filing and regression finding
14. You can find it on addons.mozilla.org: Nightly Tester Tools The Github repository has a short description of what it can do.
15. 3 synonyms of Nightly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. Nightly: of, relating to, or occurring in the night.
17. Nightly is an early, untested version with incomplete features which are in progress
18. ‘The Nightly bus to Matamoros would not roll through the depot nearest Balbina Duque's village until 9:15.’ ‘You won't see him on the Nightly news, but he's fast becoming the face and symbol of the military's frustration with the news media's coverage of the war.’ ‘Finally tonight, our Nightly tribute to …
Nightly, Not, Nearest, News
19. About Nightly Playing glossy contemporary pop with a romantic spirit, Nightly is the brainchild of Joey Beretta and Jonathan Capeci, cousins who began making music together before they were old enough to drive.
20. Find 9 ways to say Nightly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Nightly dews A cobweb spread above a blossom Is sufficient to protect It from Nightly chill
22. The dog demanded to go out for his Nightly walk.· Used in the night.·Every night
23. Playing glossy contemporary pop with a romantic spirit, Nightly is the brainchild of Joey Beretta and Jonathan Capeci, cousins who began making music together before they were old enough to drive
24. "Nightly Pop" digs into Alex Rodriguez, Jennifer Lopez & Madison LeCroy's love triangle
25. Nightly is, an innovative solution that helps you improve your sleep in three ways: it helps you fall asleep faster and more relaxed, limits bad dreams and, consequently, reduces the likelihood of nighttime awakenings
26. Nightly definition: A Nightly event happens every night
27. Welcome to Nightly - Polish music channel created for you to enjoy the best up and coming music from all around the globe
28. NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt
Nbc, Nightly, News
29. The latest news and information from the NBC Nightly News team.
News, Nbc, Nightly
30. Welcome to Brave Nightly (Developer) for Android! Try out the newest features and give early feedback: https://brave.com/msupport You can install Brave Nightly
31. Nightly may refer to: An event which occurs once every night
32. A Nightly build of any software
33. The Nightly build of Mozilla Firefox
34. The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore, a late-night panel talk show hosted by Larry Wilmore on Comedy Central
35. The movies, Expanded Universe, action figures, TV projects, video games, merchandise, sociopolitical underpinnings, ALL together in one forum celebrating Nightly's original fandom!
36. Download Mozilla Firefox Nightly for Windows to be among the first to explore future releases of Firefox browser
37. Mozilla Firefox Nightly has had 1 update within the past 6 months.
38. Welcome to Nightly Films, a long form series explaining our world, one video at a time
39. 1 day ago · With border crossings from Mexico approaching a two-decade high, such scenes and sounds of migrants streaming across the water take place Nightly in the Rio Grande Valley, epicenter of past
40. NBC Nightly News is the most-watched evening newscast in America, providing the very latest on the day’s top stories and going beyond the headlines to add context and analysis to the most
Nbc, Nightly, News, Newscast
41. Nightly sildenafil use after radical prostatectomy has adverse effects on urinary convalescence: results from a randomized trial of Nightly vs on-demand dosing regimens Dozens of minor breaches of security cordons are reported Nightly ,
42. NBC Nightly News is the most watched newscast in America, going beyond the day’s headlines to uncover stories of how people’s lives are affected by the world around them.
Nbc, Nightly, News, Newscast
43. Go Nightly is an alternative transportation solution that provides an on-demand ride options for late-night essential travel
44. Passengers needing a ride after midnight can use Go Nightly to travel along Metrobus routes 3, 11, 27, 38, 77, 112, 119, 246, and 500 between midnight and 5 a.m.
45. Sunday for another “Nightly …
46. 1 day ago · Alaska News Nightly: Monday, March 22, 2021
Nbsp, News, Nightly
47. Piers Morgan Quits Good Morning Britain & Reality TV Life Lessons - Nightly Pop 03/09/2021 Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Oprah interview causes a commotion across the pond, Piers Morgan gets his feelings hurt on TV, the Bachelor gets buttered up and Kim Kardashian returns to music with her take on a classic.
48. The official site for Nightly Pop Podcast show clips, photos, videos, show schedule, and news from E! Online
49. Friday on Alaska News Nightly: American and Chinese diplomats quietly meet in Anchorage
50. Ireland Contracting Nightly Sports Call: March 19, 2021 (Pt
51. Nightly Pop (TV Series 2018– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
52. Nightly Met Opera Streams During this extraordinary and difficult time, the Met hopes to brighten the lives of our audience members even while our stage is dark
53. Mozilla promises a radical change in Firefox in the release of version 57, that also affect the look of the browser.1 These changes were released on Nightly in August 2017, which included a new version of its logo.2 Since then, some versions of Nightly come with a different version of the Firefox logo, as can be seen below
54. Firefox Nightly News Firefox Nightly on Twitter
55. 2 hours ago · NBC 7’s Mark Mullen has the Nightly Check-In for Tuesday, March 23rd
Nbsp, Nbc, Nightly
Definition of nightly. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : happening, done, or used by night or every night. 2 : of or relating to the night or every night.
A nightly build gives everyone a build and a version number they can trust. – jqa Mar 10 '11 at 1:40 Generally it means an automated build that is done once a day, typically after the end of the day for most of the developers. For projects with developers in multiple time zones it's generally a compromise time.
Adjective There were nightly attacks on the city. These clubs provide nightly entertainment. Adverb She performs at the club nightly. The restaurant serves dinner nightly.
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : happening, done, or used by night or every night. 2 : of or relating to the night or every night.