1. Niggered To steal, to pilfer, to blatantly thief something from someone/something
2. Has is a fucking bitch, he Niggered my last donut.
3. Definition of Niggered in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Niggered mean? Information and translations of Niggered in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. If he really wanted to be edgy, he would have called the book “Niggered: How the Blacks Thrive on Welfare and Want to Stab Us.” If there was any fun left in the universe, we could turn on the TV and see Sean Hannity say “the president’s son is here to talk about his new book that is called ‘Niggered.'” UPDATE:
6. An appropriate usage would be “Congress Niggered everything up”
7. Do you know the meaning of Niggered? past of nigger
8. This definition of the word Niggered is from the Wiktionary, where you can also find the etimology, other senses, synonyms, antonyms and examples.
9. Niggered 11 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Niggered is NOT a valid word in WWF
10. Definitions for the word, Niggered
11. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Niggered
12. 8 letter words made by using the letters Niggered.
13. Niggered up (adjective); nigger it up (verb) ; a condition in which something that would normally look just fine now looks not so nice usually because of unnecessary additions or messiness
Niggered, Nigger, Normally, Now, Not, Nice
14. The taco wagon was metal-flake purple and fur-upholstered -- a cherry '58 Impala Niggered up
15. American Tabloid He picked up the limbs and bits that were left, and threw 'em in heaps and sot fire to 'em again, and he laid sticks across the large logs that were too heavy to move, and Niggered them off with fire, and then rolled them up in piles
16. After losing his first run for governor in 1958, George Wallace famously told his campaign finance chief Seymore Trammell that he had been “out-Niggered” by his opponent
17. The word is in the Wiktionary 3 short excerpts of Wiktionnary (A collaborative project to produce a free-content dictionary.) — English word — Niggered v
18. This video shows you how to pronounce Niggered
19. After losing his first campaign for the governor's mansion, in 1958, he famously told a friend, "I was out-Niggered, and I will never be out-Niggered again." And he wasn't
20. Wallace, who had been appointed a trustee of all-black Tuskegee Institute by Folsom, promised not to be "out-Niggered" again
21. Trigger - Niggered Like us on Facebook! Share Pin Tweet PROTIP: Press the ← and → keys to navigate the gallery, 'g' to view the gallery, or 'r' to view a …
Definition of niggard. : a meanly covetous and stingy person : miser.
However, niggard dates back to Middle English. The first element nygg-, nig- was borrowed from a Scandinavian source, and -ard is a pejorative suffix. The English word niggardly is a modern English formation from niggard. Therefore these two words are not etymologically related to nigger.
The English word niggardly is a modern English formation from niggard. Therefore these two words are not etymologically related to nigger. Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020