1. Examples of Newfangled in a Sentence His grandson owns all of the latest Newfangled electronics
2. The Newfangled speech used by teenagers Recent Examples on the Web Pure Storage has come a long way from its days as just another disruptive startup peddling its Newfangled …
3. Newfangled has been a force multiplier
4. Of a new kind or fashion: Newfangled ideas
5. 17 synonyms of Newfangled from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Newfangled
7. Newfangled: being or involving the latest methods, concepts, information, or styles.
8. Welcome to Newfangled Solutions We are a company focused on finding the best solutions for complex issues
9. At Newfangled Networks our mission is to delight you with the lowest prices on business and technology products that (we hope) will help you to be a better professional
10. Newfangled Brew Works Located in the heart of Lower Paxton Township, Newfangled Brew Works is the go to spot in the Harrisburg area for craft beer & BBQ
11. Newfangled Confections “Confectionary experiments gone deliciously right.” Where to find us We're proud to partner with hundreds of retail locations.
12. From Southern California, The Newfangled Four is one of the top barbershop quartets in the world, performing all around the country as well as internationally
13. The Newfangled hardware and the data it generates are the beginning of the innovation process, not the end result
14. THE PROMISE OF THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION JASON SPARAPANI NOVEMBER 19, 2020 MIT TECHNOLOGY REVIEW With the coming in of hymn books and other Newfangled things the good old custom of "lining the hymn" has disappeared.
15. Newfangled Studios is a video-centric creative shop with the in-house capabilities of a production company and the strategic thinking of an ad agency
16. Whether it's live-action or animation, Newfangled Studios is obsessed with producing effective creative that drives results for …
17. Improved the Twin Turbo and Newfangled color schemes
18. Performing on the show along with The Newfangled Four are 95 North, Masterpiece, and American Pastime! Also, […] 2015 AFWDC Late Show
19. Our site goes live today and what a coincidence, we have A SHOW!! Come out to the Poinsettia Pavilion to catch The Newfangled Four perform alongside the Pacific Coast Sound Chorus! Click on the link and type
20. Newfangled also carries an assortment of local wines and spirits
21. Newfangled, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
22. Developed by Newfangled Audio, Generate is a marquee polysynth combining several revolutionary chaotic oscillators with all the features you’d expect in a first-class synthesizer
23. Newfangled Audio's Pendulate is refreshingly different
24. What does Newfangled mean? Newly done, made, etc.; new; novel
Newfangled, Newly, New, Novel
25. Newfangled (adj.) late 15c., "addicted to novelty," literally "ready to grasp at all new things," from adjective newefangel "fond of novelty" (mid-13c., neufangel), from new + -fangel "inclined to take," from Proto-Germanic *fanglon "to grasp," from nasalized form of PIE root *pag-"to fasten" (compare fang).Sense of "lately come into fashion" is recorded from 1530s.
Newfangled, Novelty, New, Newefangel, Neufangel, Nasalized
26. Adjective [ADJ n] If someone describes a new idea or a new piece of equipment as Newfangled, they mean that it is too complicated or is unnecessary.
27. Newfangled: 1 adj (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new “ Newfangled ideas” Synonyms: new original being or productive of something fresh and unusual; or being as first made or thought of
28. Newfangled is often unnecessarily hyphenated—new-fangled—especially, it seems, in British publications
29. In modern sources, the only examples of fangled we could find appear in the phrase old-fangled, an interesting coinage obviously meant as an antonym of Newfangled.
30. Synonyms for Newfangled in Free Thesaurus
31. 20 synonyms for Newfangled: new, recent, modern, contemporary, fashionable, state-of-the-art, new-fashioned, gimmicky, all-singing, all-dancing, novel
Newfangled, New, Novel
32. What are synonyms for Newfangled?
33. However, the fangle in Newfangled was originally neither a verb nor a noun, but an adjective
Newfangled, Neither, Nor, Noun
34. Newfangled - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
35. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Newfangled, new-fangled adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house.": informal (modern) (peyorativo): de última moda loc adj locución adjetiva: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona
Newfangled, New, Noun
36. Newfangled - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
37. See authoritative translations of Newfangled in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
38. Newfangled Solutions creates software for creating hard goods
39. At Newfangled Solutions we love to build things and we are always looking for a better product or method to create items more easily
40. The United States did not adopt the Newfangled smokeless powder until 1892, a few years after it became widely available.: And Miracle Grill, a guacamole traditionalist for 17 years, now offers a Newfangled pineapple version.: I've been thinking about these Newfangled, extra-angry inspections for the last day, and how they'd work.: My father, who loved new gadgets, was infatuated with this
Not, Newfangled, Now, New
41. The Newfangled Fourhttp://www.Newfangledfour.comhttp://www.facebook.com/theNewfangledfourhttps://www.youtube.com/NewfangledvlogsBananaphone, arr
Newfangled, Newfangledfour, Newfangledvlogsbananaphone
42. A budget bridal dress shop, The Newfangled Bride located conveniently in Salem, VA offers new, used, vintage gowns & tuxedo rentals.
43. Newfangled Consignments, West Columbia, South Carolina
44. Welcome to Newfangled, an exciting new home consignment store nestled in the unique shops of West Vista in West Columbia.
Newfangled, New, Nestled
45. Newfangled, headquartered in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, is a digital marketing consulting and a web development partner to ad agencies and knowledge-based firms throughout North America
46. Founded in 1995, Newfangled equips expert firms with the habits, strategies, and technologies to "own" their marketing, make a meaningful impact on their
47. Newfangled Pinwheels Lap Quilt, Table Runner and Baby Quilt Pattern - BY: Nicole Chambers-Kaya of Tiger Lily Press TLP1251 SewNpiece
48. Favorite Add to Geometric Earrings NewfangledNorth
49. Definition of Newfangled adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
50. Newfangled Fairy Tales, Book No
51. Newfangled Newfoundlands, Hexham
52. Newfangled is a small show kennel located in the Northumberland in England
Newfangled means new and perhaps needlessly modern. It may sound like a new coinage, but in fact fangel is an Old English word, meaning to take, and newfangled is not newfangled at all. It first appeared in the 12th century as an adjective describing a person overinterested in new things.
Webster Dictionary (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: Newfangledness (noun) affectation of, or fondness for, novelty; vain or affected fashion or form.
newfangled - (of a new kind or fashion) gratuitously new; "newfangled ideas"; "she buys all these new-fangled machines and never uses them". new. original - being or productive of something fresh and unusual; or being as first made or thought of; "a truly original approach"; "with original music"; "an original mind".