See also: Neurology Executive Vascular Focal Neurotic Neurosis Neuropathy Neurodivergent Neuroticism Neuron Neuralgia Neuroplasticity Neurological Neurotransmitter Neurologist Neurotypical Neurodiversity Neuroscience Neurodiverse Neuropathic
1. Neurology [noo͡-rol´o-je] the branch of health science that deals with the nervous system, both normal and in disease
Neurology, Noo, Nervous, Normal
2. Clinical Neurology that especially concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the nervous system
3. Mayo Clinic Neurology and Neurosurgery; 13400 E
4. Mayo Clinic Neurology and Neurosurgery
5. Since Neurology deals with your brain and entire nervous system, there are many conditions that a neurologist can diagnose and treat
Neurology, Nervous, Neurologist
6. Many go on to study a specific subset of Neurology after they
7. At Centra Medical Group Lynchburg Neurology Center, our mission is to provide the community with access to quality care to improve the overall wellness and lifestyle of each of our patients
8. JWM Neurology is a premier group of Neurologists and Sleep Medicine physicians in Indianapolis, Indiana
9. Neurology is the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of disorders of the nervous system
10. Neurology faculty and academic staff include neurologists, neuropsychologists and scientists who are engaged in basic and clinical research, and also contribute to educational programs
Neurology, Neurologists, Neuropsychologists
11. The USF Health Department of Neurology is comprised of some of the largest and most successful centers of excellence in the nation, all of which engage in cutting-edge clinical and translational research every day, while also providing outstanding clinical care to the patients of Florida and beyond.
12. Women's Neurology Through our commitment to research, we continue to gain insight and create innovative diagnostic treatment methods for neurological patients
13. Neurological diseases involve different parts of the nervous system, so our Neurology care team includes specialists in brain and spinal cord illness, muscle and joint conditions and other medical specialties
Neurological, Nervous, Neurology
14. Our multidisciplinary Neurology team, comprised of neurologists, registered nurses and nurse practitioners, social workers and technologists, is specially trained to diagnose, evaluate and treat all types of neurological conditions in children and adults
Neurology, Neurologists, Nurses, Nurse, Neurological
15. Neurology articles covering symptoms, diagnosis, staging, treatment, prognosis, and follow-up
16. Neurology M Health Fairview Clinics and Surgery Center - Maple Grove Floor 2, Check-In D 14500 99th Ave
17. The University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, Department of Neurology provides personalized and comprehensive care for patients with a wide array of neurological disorders and is one of the nation’s leading neurologic research and training programs.
Neurology, Neurological, Nation, Neurologic
18. First Choice Neurology - Florida Neurologists
19. First Choice Neurology is the largest Neurology group in the United States with more than 41 facilities in 6 Florida counties and services at 35 major hospitals
20. Our Florida Neurology group has Adult Neurologists and Pediatric Neurologists, Neuropsychologists, Pain Management Physicians, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians, Nutrition
Neurology, Neurologists, Neuropsychologists, Nutrition
21. Neurology Physicians of Jefferson's Department of Neurology are specialists who have been recognized nationally and internationally for their clinical and research expertise and innovations
22. The American Academy of Neurology is dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered care and enhancing member career satisfaction.
23. Neurology Department at Westchester Medical Center The Department of Neurology is comprised of multi-disciplinary teams of clinical experts that provide comprehensive neurological care for a wide range of neurological disorders affecting the brain, spine, nerves, and muscle.
Neurology, Neurological, Nerves
24. Inova Neurology provides patients with the highest level of care relating to diagnostic, treatment and research services for neurological and related disorders
25. Our physicians are board certified in Neurology, clinical neurophysiology, sleep medicine, internal medicine, electroencephalography, vascular Neurology and electrodiagnostic medicine.
26. Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., and Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fla., have been ranked among the best Neurology & Neurosurgery hospitals in the nation for 2020-2021 by U.S
Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nation
27. At the Department of Neurology at Florida Medical Clinic, we understand how to effectively treat and prevent illnesses related to the brain and nervous system
28. The Department of Neurology provides world-class care to help patients with neurological disorders
29. Neurology Clinic - University of Colorado Hospital
30. E-Mail: Neurology[email protected]
31. Neurology (SOM) CU Anschutz Research Complex II
32. The Department of Neurology at Yale School of Medicine is a research, teaching, and clinical center devoted to improving the understanding and treatment of diseases of the nervous system
33. Pediatric Neurology – 314-454-6120 Sleep Medicine Center – 314-362-4342 Stroke – 314-362-7382
34. Neurology : Welcome to Medscape Neurology, where you can peruse the latest medical news, commentary from clinician experts, major conference coverage, full …
35. Neurology Journals Author Center
36. Submit your science to the most highly regarded peer-reviewed Neurology journals in the world
37. Choosing a Journal Which Neurology journal best fits your research? Authorship and Disclosures Contributorship, Conflict of Interest;
38. ChristianaCare Neurology Specialists 302-623-3017 200 Hygeia Drive, Suite 1420, Newark, DE 19713 directions
39. Neurology Appointments and Procedures During COVID-19
40. At Penn Neurology, our highest priority is making sure you get the care you need, when you need it, in the safest way possible
41. The Rush Approach to General Neurology
42. The Departments of Neurology & Neurosurgery at UI Health are leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of neurological disorders
Neurology, Neurosurgery, Neurological
43. As part of the multidisciplinary team at the Kentucky Neuroscience Institute, our Neurology specialists now work with neurosurgeons to diagnose and treat complex neurological and
Neuroscience, Neurology, Now, Neurosurgeons, Neurological
44. Welcome to The George Washington University Department of Neurology
45. Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology® is a topic-based self-study continuing medical education publication from the American Academy of Neurology
46. Continuum is clinically based and written in clear, concise language by experts in the Neurology subspecialties
47. Neurology Career Center Neurology Career Center Search for Neurology jobs, conveniently apply, and set up alerts to be notified when new jobs of interest are available
Neurology, Notified, New
48. Developing the Neurology Diversity Officer A Roadmap for Academic Neurology Departments Nimish A
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. neurology. the branch of health science that deals with the nervous system, both normal and in disease. adj., adj neurolog´ic. clinical neurology that especially concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the nervous system.
1 Answer. Neurology deals with the function, anatomy and disorders of the nervous system and is why you see a neurologist for problems that effect the nervous system. Neurophysiology deals with the nervous system and advancements in that field and doesn’t get into the physiological aspects that you might run across in general neuroscience.
Neurology (from Greek: νεῦρον (neûron), "string, nerve" and the suffix -logia, "study of") is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system.
Neurology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of conditions and disease involving the central and peripheral nervous systems (and their subdivisions, the autonomic and somatic nervous systems), including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue, such as muscle.