See also: Nexus Nuisance Eustress Neuston Narrowing Neuropathy Define Neuse Nuestro Nuestra Neesh Neesing Venues Neese Neue Neurotic Neurosis Neuron Neutral Neurodivergent Neuroticism Neuter Neutrality Neutron Neutropenia Neutered Neuroplasticity Neutralization
1. Neues translation in German - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'Neuestens',neu',nee',neunte', examples, definition, conjugation
Neues, Neuestens, Neu, Nee, Neunte
2. Definition of Neues in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Neues mean? Information and translations of Neues in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
4. Currently open: the Alte Nationalgalerie, the James-Simon-Galerie, the Neues Museum, the Pergamonmuseum and Pergamonmuseum
5. Restaurants near Neues Museum: (0.01 mi) Allegretto Café im Neuen Museum (0.08 mi) SaDu am Pergamon (0.16 mi) Restaurant Jolly (0.07 mi) Cu29 (0.12 mi) Café im Deutschen Historischen Museum; View all restaurants near Neues Museum on Tripadvisor
Near, Neues, Neuen
6. New Forum (German: Neues Forum) was a political movement in East Germany formed in the months leading up to the collapse of the East German state
7. It is also frequently called Neues Bauen ("New Building".
8. Neues Deutschland, (German: “New Germany”) morning daily newspaper published in Germany
Neues, New, Newspaper
9. The Neues Museum (English: New Museum) is a listed building on the Museum Island in the historic centre of Berlin and part of the UNESCO World Heritage.Built from 1843 to 1855 by order of King Frederick William IV of Prussia in Neoclassical and Renaissance Revival styles, it is considered as the major work of Friedrich August Stüler.After suffering damage in World War II and decay in East
Neues, New, Neoclassical
10. The opening of the Neues Museum marked a key chapter in the history of 19th-century art, museum design, and technology
11. 🌟💎 Neues Frequenzmuster 🌟💎 Portalöffnung 🌟💎 Neue Frequenzmuster enstehen durch die Portalöffnung am Portaltag 22.1.2021
12. English: The New Museum (Neues Museum)was established as the second museum on Berlin's Museum Islandand opened to the public in 1855
13. The Neues Palais is now the parliament of Brandenburg
14. The Neues Museum on Berlin’s Museum Island was designed by Friedrich August Stüler and built between 1841 and 1859
15. In 1963, the German newspaper Neues Europa published what it purported to be “an extract” of the Third Secret of Fatima
16. Etwas Neues: Last post 24 Apr 07, 16:11: xy bringt etwas Neues/Neues ins Spiel
17. Schreibe ich Neues in diesem Zusammenhang klein oder… 2 Replies: Neues dictQuery: Last post 24 Mar 03, 20:09: Liebes LEO-Team, vielen Dank für die neuen Kategorien bei den Such-Ergenissen
18. Ganz zuerst k… 3 Replies: Neues Forum: Last post 15 Apr 03, 15:04
19. Neues GLAS – NEW GLASS: art & architecture provides a current-events calendar in every issue
20. Two collections have taken up permanent residency in the Neues Museum to present their archaeological treasures to the public: the Ägyptisches Museum und Papyrussammlung and the Museum für Vor- und Frühgeschichte, with objects 'on loan' from the Antikensammlung.
21. The Neues Museum was completed in 1855, bombed in 1943 and 1945, and then left to rot until restoration started (and then stopped again) in 1989
22. The Celle Neues Rathaus is a surviving example of Gothic architecture about 200 miles west of Berlin
23. Celle Neues Rathaus — New Townhall of Celle
24. The Neues Deutschland that existed in East Germany had a circulation of 1.1 million as of 1989 and was the communist party's main way to show citizens its stances and opinions about politics, economics, etc
25. Neues Emskrank was the first port in Nordland to open in 2460 IC as a scheme to siphon off business from Marienburg
26. The Neues Museum on Berlin’s Museum Island was opened in 1859 to bring relief to the over-popular and over-crowded Altes Museum
27. I'm Westen Nichts Neues (All Quiet on the Western Front), some would maintain, is the iconic book on WWI
28. Hotel Neues Tor is set in Bad Wimpfen, featuring a sauna and a fitness center
29. The Neues Palais, or New Palace, in Potsdam may neither be the most famous nor the most beautiful of the city's plentiful palaces, yet there is something incredibly fascinating about the place for it seems the one where it is easiest to meet history.If the walls of the palace originally built by Friedrich the Great could talk, they would have quite a story to tell.
Neues, New, Neither, Nor
30. But at the Neues Museum in Berlin, David Chipperfield has shown an entirely new approach to reconstruction
31. Rebuilding of the Neues Museum on Berlin’s Museum Island completed
32. On March 5th, after more than ten years of intensive work, the completion of the rebuilt Neues …
33. Neues Schloss Meersburg entdecken 😃 👍 🏰
34. Livestream.com Follow Neues Leben El Valle’s profile on Livestream for updates on live events.
35. The Neues Museum, housed in a beautiful neoclassical building, pulls together 9,000 interesting and unusual objects spread across three major historical collections.Take a journey through time and explore the history of Europe and the Middle East from the earliest Stone Age to the Middle Ages
36. Although the main attraction of the Neues Museum is
37. Neues（ノイエス）, Nagoya
38. The Neues Museum, which once housed a commanding collection of Egyptian and prehistoric art in lavishly decorated galleries, is one of five …
39. Catalog start Title "Neues Jahrbuch für Geologie und Paläontologie
40. Monatshefte" Remove constraint Title: "Neues Jahrbuch für Geologie und Paläontologie
41. In this poster promoting the Nazi monthly Neues Volk, the caption reads: "This hereditarily ill person will cost our national community 60,000 Reichmarks over the course of his lifetime.
Nazi, Neues, National
After the German orthography reform you're supposed to write every noun with a capital letter. It's always been that way, but there were some inconsistencies before (there still are some), so after this reform it was decided that adjectives made nouns were written with a capital letter. Now, as to why this Neues is a noun.
(Neue - noun) The last use, the use as a noun, is something that German can do which English cannot. You can use any adjective as a noun if you want to. It then can take all three genders and come in all 4 cases. It stands for the prototypical entity of the respective gender plus the added characteristic of the adjective.
"Das Neue" is a noun. English translation : "Novel thing". It is actually quite brilliant, as a lemma, since it perfectly fits for anything new or novel. Of course it has the adjective "neu" at its root, similar to the nouns "Gutes", "Böses", "Altes" etc. (usw.) These mean "Good thing", "Old thing" and "Evil thing", respectively.
Das Neue ... (Neue - noun) The last use, the use as a noun, is something that German can do which English cannot. You can use any adjective as a noun if you want to. It then can take all three genders and come in all 4 cases. It stands for the prototypical entity of the respective gender plus the added characteristic of the adjective.