1. Neophyte is hardly a new addition to the English language (it's been part of the English vocabulary since the 1300s), but it wasn't in general use before the 19th century
2. 2. A beginner or novice: a Neophyte at politics.
3. Noun a beginner or novice: He's a Neophyte at chess
Noun, Novice, Neophyte
4. 22 synonyms of Neophyte from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Neophyte: a person who has recently been persuaded to join a religious sect
6. Someone who has recently become involved in an activity and is still learning about it: This computer course is for Neophytes. (Definition of Neophyte from the Cambridge Academic Content …
7. Neophyte Season 1 (27) 2017 16+ In 1957, a recently graduated law student, Maria Krapivina, starts working for the Leningrad criminal investigation office.
8. The young Neophyte ardently breathed an atmosphere rich in the perfumes of antiquity
9. MERLE D'AUBIGN He pointed to Wilbur Cowan, who had been retrieving balls—from no great distance—hit out by the Neophyte
10. We are Neophyte - legendary professional e-sports team, top of the Czech and Slovak gaming community since 1999
11. Neophyte: 1 n any new participant in some activity Synonyms: entrant , fledgeling , fledgling , freshman , newbie , newcomer , starter Types: enlistee , recruit any new member or supporter (as in the armed forces) Type of: beginner , initiate , novice , tiro , tyro someone new to a field or activity n a new convert being taught the principles
Neophyte, New, Newbie, Newcomer, Novice
12. Born 1957 (age 64) Neophyte is an influential and well-known hardcore, or gabber, group formed in 1992 in Rotterdam, Netherlands
13. The four original members, Jeroen Streunding (DJ Neophyte), Danny Greten, Jarno Butter and Robin van Roon, were signed to …
14. Neophyte (neophytoi, the newly planted, i.e
Neophyte, Neophytoi, Newly
15. Neophyte is a Czech esports organization founded in 1999
16. Dutch hardcore/gabber-label, founded in 1999 by Neophyte
17. The first 12 releases still had the original Neophyte-logo on their covers
18. After that, a new logo was designed especially for the label, to see the difference between Neophyte and Neophyte Records
19. As Neophyte, they had many hardcore classics on their name and built up a both famous and infamous reputation on many party-organisations and hardcore freaks from all over the world.
20. A beginner or novice: a Neophyte at politics.
21. ‘The Neophyte actor, now 19, was plucked from a Scottish classroom some two years ago and cast in Sweet Sixteen, the stormy movie about a troubled young lad and his dealings with the mob.’ ‘Porteous says her cast of 13 Neophyte and four professional actors have ‘really embraced’ the updated context.’
22. Neophyte's Robe The only race that starts off with a shirt now is Worgen Hunters, Warriors and Rogues who get Gilnean Adventurer's Shirt
23. Subscribe • http://youtube.com/NeophyteMy personal Spotify playlist • https://neo.lnk.to/playlist -----Listen to my track: Braincracking -----Join
24. A Neophyte is the term used for those adolescent recruits of a Space Marine Chapter who have been accepted to become eventual initiates of the Chapter but are still in the process of undergoing the transformation into superhuman Astartes through the implantation of the gene-seed organs as well as their initial combat seasoning.
25. Neophyte @Harmony of Hardcore 2019 by Neophyte published on 2019-07-04T13:19:15Z Neophyte at Supremacy Australia 2018 (25 Years Of Neophyte Hardcore Session) by Neophyte
26. Hardcore Essentials by Neophyte
27. Synonyms for Neophyte in Free Thesaurus
28. 34 synonyms for Neophyte: novice, student, pupil, recruit, amateur, beginner, trainee, apprentice
29. Definition of Neophyte in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does Neophyte mean? Information and translations of Neophyte in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
31. French: ·Neophyte Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
32. Neophyte is a pacifist member of the mutant fanatical group the Acolytes, who are religious followers of Magneto
33. Neophyte was tried for treason against the group, but has since rejoined their ranks.
34. Yet, the Neophyte, if he strolls by chance into a sale-room, will be surprised at the spectacle.: He had to go to the Rectory dinner-party, and leave his Neophyte to the tendance of the Underwoods.: What a difference between the Neophyte he then was and the first-class alpinist he felt he had become!: In the rhetoricians frequent warning is issued to the forensic Neophyte to avoid the
35. What does Neophyte mean? A recent convert to a belief; a proselyte
36. Definition of Neophyte written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Neophyte, Noncount, Noun
37. Neophyte definition: A Neophyte is someone who is new to a particular activity
38. Neophyte definition: A Neophyte is someone who is new to a particular activity
39. What is the opposite of Neophyte? Antonyms for Neophyte (opposite of Neophyte).
40. Hoe het begon met Neophyte:Neophyte is een muziekgroep en werd in 1992 gevormd in de Nederlandse stad Rotterdam
41. Patriarch Neophyte (Bulgarian: Патриарх Неофит, secular name Simeon Nikolov Dimitrov; born 15 October 1945 in Sofia) is the current head of the Bulgarian Orthodox Church from 24 February 2013
Neophyte, Name, Nikolov
42. According to him, Sammy Gyamfi is a Neophyte who needed more grooming because his umbilical cords are still uncut and had no right to launch an attack on the party’s leadership in parliament.
Neophyte, Needed, No
43. We found 11 answers for “Neophyte”
44. This page shows answers to the clue Neophyte, followed by ten definitions like “A beginner or novice at something”, “A new convert or proselyte” and “A novice; a tyro; a beginner in anything
Neophyte, Novice, New
45. Listen to music by Neophyte on Apple Music
46. Find top songs and albums by Neophyte including Fight With Anger (feat
47. Translation for 'Neophyte' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations.
48. Neophyte nurses chose to leave the nursing profession due to role overload, job dissatisfaction, stress, low self-efficacy, and physician-staff relationships
Neophyte, Nurses, Nursing
49. Antonyms for Neophyte include old-timer, vet, veteran, expert, old hand, professional, pro, master, doyen and warhorse