1. Neontology definition is - the study of recent organisms —distinguished from paleontology.
2. Definition of Neontology in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Neontology mean? Information and translations of Neontology in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Neontology (uncountable) (biology) The study of organisms living in the current era, as opposed to organisms that are extinct.
5. During the course of our studies of the collections of Lund housed in the Danish city of Copenhagen, once again paleontology meets Neontology.Habrothrix angustidens Winge, 1887, a putative fossil species recorded from the area of Lagoa Santa, Minas Gerais, Brazil, appears morphologically undistinguishable from Akodon serrensis Thomas, 1902, a living form from the Atlantic Forest of …
6. Neontology is the study of recent organisms, their structural, functional, and phylogenetic characteristics, their individual development, and their relationships to the environment and among themselves
Definition of neonatology. : a branch of medicine concerned with the care, development, and diseases of newborn infants.
neonatology ( usually uncountable, plural neonatologies ) ( medicine) The branch of medicine that deals with newborn infants, especially the ill or premature newborn infant.
Neonatology nurses, or neonatal nurses, are specialized registered nurses (R.N.s). Basically, what a neonatal nurse does is work in a hospital setting to provide nursing care to newborns.