1. REPLACED WITHFranklin Electric 5870205403C SubDrive 30 Connect Submersible Motor Constant Pressure Controller Nema3 Franklin Electric SuDdrive and MonoDrive Description Constant pressure systems are changing the standard for private well systems all over the country.
2. ArmorLogix currently carries four Nema3 weatherproof enclosure models for use in multiple indoor or outdoor applications
3. All Nema3 outdoor enclosures come standard with (2) …
4. AL121206 – Nema3 Weatherproof Aluminum Enclosure
6. ArmorLogix's Nema3 and NEMA4 rated outdoor enclosures are ideal for protecting Access Control Panels, CCTV Recorders, Batteries, Power Supplies, Traffic Light Systems and more
7. The 16x16x10″ Nema3 Aluminum Outdoor Enclosure comes standard with (2) mounting brackets, security lock, sun shade for increased air circulation / temperature control and adjustable / removable equipment mounting plate.
8. Time Switch, 24 Hr, 40A, 120/208-277V, Outdoor, DPST, 60 Hz, Nema3, 1100A Series
NEMA 3R : Same as NEMA 3 but without the protection against windblown dust. The standard doesn't say this, but typically the difference is that there is no gasketing on NEMA 3R enclosures . NEMA 3S : Same as NEMA 3 but adds the provision that external mechanism remain operable when ice laden.
Definition of Nema-4. A standard from the National Electrical Manufacturers Association, which defines enclosures intended for indoor or outdoor use primarily to provide a degree of protection against windblown dust and rain, splashing water, and hose-directed water.
Nema Enclosures manufactures NEMA 3R enclosures for housing power distribution, lighting contractors, switch gear, and other electrical components that need to be protected in an outdoor environment. Our adherence to UL 508A standards will give you a quality weatherproof enclosure resistant to rain, ice, and snow
NEMA 3R Rating Definition: Intended for outdoor use primarily to provide a degree of protection against falling rain and sleet; undamaged by ice which forms on the enclosure. Applications: The typical NEMA 3R electrical enclosure is used in outdoor applications for wiring and junction boxes.