1. Neighbour definition is - chiefly British spelling of neighbor
2. (as modifier): Neighbour states.
3. Neighbour definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
4. Neighbour is a men's shop founded in Vancouver, BC, carrying clothing, items and objects that we admire
5. Neighbour / Woman opened Spring 2015.
6. A country that is next to another country: The relationship between Scotland and its southern Neighbour (= England) has not always been peaceful.
Next, Neighbour, Not
7. Neighbor is preferred in American English, and Neighbour is preferred in all the other main varieties of English
8. The spelling difference extends to derivative words such as neighborhood / Neighbourhood, neighborly / Neighbourly, neighbored / Neighboured, and neighboring / Neighbouring.
Neighborhood, Neighbourhood, Neighborly, Neighbourly, Neighbored, Neighboured, Neighboring, Neighbouring
9. Neighbour, Australian Aboriginal hero Cindy Neighbor (born 1972), former member of the Kansas House of Representatives Billy Neighbors (1940–2012), American former football player
Neighbour, Neighbor, Neighbors
10. Be the first to know about latest arrivals, promotional sales and everything new at Neighbour.
11. With i-Neighbour Cloud Visitor Management System, the Neighbourhood and community management can come together to manage the residential visitors hassle-free
12. Latest Neighbours spoilers, episodes and cast news from the Australian TV show plus more on characters including Paige Smith, Sam Webb and Mishti Sharma.
13. Neighbours is an Australian television soap opera that was first broadcast on the Seven Network on 18 March 1985
14. Definition of Neighbour_1 noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
15. What does Neighbour mean? One who is near in sympathy or confidence
16. Add to Wishlist i-Neighbour Smart Community is the most comprehensive Residential & Visitor Management System, integrated with a series of IoT Smart Security
17. I-Neighbour Mobile App allows you to monitor your home/personal space on-the-go from your smartphone/tablet – so that you can have some peace of mind knowing that your loved ones and valuables are safe at all times
18. This is the mobile app for i-Neighbour, a cloud based residential visitor management solution
19. Neighbour - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. The Neighbour: a chilling, fast paced mystery which will keep you guessing until the very end (DS Jerome Roberts Book 3) Kindle Edition by Lewis M Penry (Author) › Visit Amazon's Lewis M Penry Page
21. Neighbour definition: Your Neighbour is someone who lives near you
22. Neighbour is one of those boutiques where you could spend a long time just standing in it, wishing you could live there
23. New to Vancouver's Gastown neighborhood, the sleek, modern shop is a block away from their brother men's wear boutique Neighbour
New, Neighborhood, Neighbour
24. Neighbours on 10 play, video on demand, spoiler pics, show news, backstage clips and more
25. Browse 33,980 Neighbour stock photos and images available, or search for Neighbours talking or neighborhood to find more great stock photos and pictures
Neighbour, Neighbours, Neighborhood
26. About It's a TV institution, an essential part of student life, and responsible for launching the careers of some of Australia's greatest exports: Neighbours brings you a daily slice of suburbia and a guilt-free excuse to twitch the curtains on some of the hottest names in soapland.
27. Synonyms for Neighbour in Free Thesaurus
28. 4 synonyms for Neighbour: neighbor, neighbor, neighbor, neighbor
29. What are synonyms for Neighbour?
30. DEAR Neighbour is a standalone suspense thriller by Anna Willett
neighbour (live or be located as a neighbor) neighbourhood (people living near one another) neighbourhood (a surrounding or nearby region) neighbourly (exhibiting the qualities expected in a friendly neighbor) Sense 2. Meaning: A nearby object of the same kind. Classified under: Nouns denoting natural objects (not man-made) Synonyms: neighbor; neighbour
Main Differences Between Neighbor and Neighbour
Neighbor is preferred in American English, and neighbour is preferred in all the other main varieties of English. The words are the same in every other respect. The spelling difference extends to derivative words such as neighborhood / neighbourhood, neighborly / neighbourly, neighbored / neighboured, and neighboring / neighbouring.
neighbour(Noun) A person living on adjacent or nearby land; a person situated adjacently or nearby; anything (of the same type of thing as the subject) in an adjacent or nearby position. neighbour(Verb) To approach; to verge on. That sort of talk is neighbouring on treason.