1. Need definition is - necessary duty : obligation
2. Need definition, a requirement, necessary duty, or obligation: There is no Need for you to go there
Need, Necessary, No
3. A condition or situation in which something must be supplied in order for a certain condition to be maintained or a desired state to be achieved: crops in Need of water; a child's Need for affection
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Need (Entry 2 of 2) 1 a state of being without something necessary, desirable, or useful when it came time to wrap the presents, he found he was in Need of adhesive tape
5. Find 131 ways to say Need, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Need verb (MUST HAVE) A1 [ T ] to have to have something, or to want something very much: Babies Need constant care.
7. Need trains and assists teachers in harnessing the energy of the classroom – the energy of students
8. Keep kids minds inquiring and energized this school year with Need’s hands-on distance learning energy content and activity suggestions! Great resources here for teachers! NATIONAL ENERGY EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
9. Need is a semi-modal verb because in some ways it is like a modal verb and in other ways like a main verb
10. We use Need mostly in the negative form to indicate that there is no obligation or necessity to …
Need, Negative, No, Necessity
11. Synonyms for Need include demand, requirement, urgency, necessity, use, wish, call, desire, hunger and imperative
12. Special Topic Webinar: The PAN Foundation: Connecting Underinsured Patients with the Treatment They Need March 25, 2021 at 2:00PM Eastern Time
13. Easier said than done.We learn through our trauma, which is -at it's fundamental level- the experience of lacking something that we Need and want in our life, that our Need will not be met, and worse than that, that our Needs are not ok.
Need, Not, Needs
14. The Service has consistently ruled that the governmental payments must be made on the basis of Need. (13) As a means of assessing Need, some authority looks to the payment recipient's income level.
15. A Need is something that is necessary for an organism to live a healthy life. Needs are distinguished from wants
Need, Necessary, Needs
16. In the case of a Need, a deficiency causes a clear adverse outcome: a dysfunction or death.
17. The definition of a Need is a desire or requirement
18. An example of a Need is the desire for a fast Internet connection
19. An example of a Need is food and water for survival.
20. Need is led by our Medical Director and board certified psychiatrist, Patrice Lockhart, MD, and our Program Director and licensed clinical psychologist, Laura Sproch, PhD, who have decades of combined experience in the treatment and research of eating disorders.
21. Need verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons
22. Search the definition and the translation in context for “ Need ”, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication
23. Need definition: have Need of synonyms: cry, be, require, want antonyms: refuse, dishonor, outgo, stay, stand still
24. Find the latest Direxion Daily Consumer Staples (Need) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
25. Need to Do—Important for Someone Use "Need to" to express that something is important for you to do
26. She Needs to go to Seattle next week.
27. Judging by these examples, to Need something requires volition (will)
28. In other words, something that Needs has to be alive; it has to be able to have Needs that can be fulfilled.
29. Need is a nonprofit college access program which is a lifeline to many young people who otherwise would not have had the guidance and resources to gain invaluable life skills, pursue higher education, and embark on a brighter future by obtaining financially successful careers.
Need, Nonprofit, Not
30. We'll get you the help you Need
31. Need is used both as an ordinary verb and as an auxiliary verb
32. As an ordinary verb Need is used in the sense of require
33. The ordinary verb Need has -s in the third person singular
34. Do you Need any help?; We Need more volunteers.; We have got what we Needed.; I Need more time to decide the question.; He Needs our help.; The auxiliary verb Need …
Need, Needed, Needs
35. Need (third-person singular simple present Needs, present participle Needing, simple past and past participle Needed) (transitive) To have an absolute requirement for
Need, Needs, Needing, Needed
36. Quotations ▼ Living things Need water to survive
37. Organize by: [Syllables] Letters: Show rare words: [Yes] No: Show phrases: [Yes] No: See Need used in context: 100+ rhymes, 141 …
38. So, want is the complete opposite of Need, which is essential for our survival
39. Why? Because, for most people, the only Needs are shelter, water, food and clothe
40. Need has a talent pool of the best and brightest college-going youth from this region
41. In order to increase the chance of retaining these young people in the region, Need actively partners with local companies and corporations to provide internships for Need recipients both pre and post-graduation.
42. In modern English, there are two quite distinct uses for the verb Need
43. In the first place it is used as a normal verb meaning ‘require’: I Need some money; I Need to see her today.
44. Need is the website, when you use Need, you Need to do a favor for Need for example in one part of the book this guy had to deliver cookies to another girl
45. Kaylee figures out the Need websites main goal, to kill the students of Nowattaa high school
46. Definition of Need in the Definitions.net dictionary
47. What does Need mean? Information and translations of Need in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
48. Find 131 ways to say NeedS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. Need works with energy companies, agencies and organizations to bring
50. Need for Speed Forums Buy Now All Games Forums Buy Now Learn More Buy Now Hit the gas and tear up the roads in this legendary action-driving series
51. If you are speaking about basic Needs, such as say sleep, then it should be she Needs sleep or she Needs to sleep, she Needs to eat etc
52. If, however, she has no Need for doing something then it has to be she Need not do, she Need not go to work to
No, Need, Not
53. Another word for Need: want, miss, require, lack, have to have Collins English Thesaurus
54. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English ldoce_733_z Need Need 1 / niːd / S1 W1 verb 1 Need [transitive] to have to have something or someone, because you cannot do something without them, or because you cannot continue or cannot exist without them SYN require You don’t really Need a car
55. Plants Need light in order to survive
56. The camcorder Needs a new battery.
57. As verbs the difference between must and Need is that must is to do with certainty; (indicates that the speaker is certain that the subject will have executed the predicate) or must can be to make musty while Need is to be necessary (to someone)
58. As nouns the difference between must and Need is that must is something that is mandatory or required or must can be the property of being stale or
59. The negative Need not is often shortened to Needn’t in conversation and informal writing
Negative, Need, Not, Needn
60. The modal verb Need does not change its form, so the third person singular of the present tense does not end in ‘-s’: He Need not take the exam.
61. As verbs the difference between require and Need is that require is (obsolete) to ask (someone) for something; to request while Need is (obsoletetransitive) to be necessary (to someone)
62. As a noun Need is (countableanduncountable) a requirement for something.
63. “Need” is a paranormal book written by Carrie Jones and it is about how Zara White realizes that a mysterious stranger has followed her from her hometown Charleston to her new home in Maine
64. “Need” is a brilliant book that will be a huge hit for paranormal fans.
65. Need Training & Education? Receive training in what’s new in your current profession or learn something that will be helpful in starting a new career
66. Simply select the year that you Need to complete your taxes and we'll show you which version you Need to file a previous years tax return.
67. You will Need an EIN if you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions
Need(noun) a state that requires supply or relief; pressing occasion for something; necessity; urgent want. Need(noun) want of the means of subsistence; poverty; indigence; destitution.
1. a requirement, necessary duty, or obligation: There is no need to go there. 2. a lack of something wanted or deemed necessary: the needs of the poor. 3. urgent want, as of something requisite: They have need of your charity. 4. necessity arising from existing circumstances: There is need for caution now.
Definition of need. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : necessary duty : obligation no need to apologize the need to pay taxes— Peter Scott. 2a : a lack of something requisite, desirable, or useful a building adequate for the company's needs. b : a physiological or psychological requirement for the well-being of an organism health and education needs.
A need is an essential requirement or a necessity whereas a want is a desire. The fulfilment of needs is essential for one’s survival whereas fulfilment of wants is not essential for one’s survival. This is the main difference between needs and wants.