1. Nectariferous definition is - producing nectar
2. How to use Nectariferous in a sentence.
3. Example sentences from the Web for Nectariferous Petals 5, small and narrow, raised on a slender claw, at the summit of which is a Nectariferous hollow
4. The Manual of the Botany of the Northern United States Asa Gray A hollow sac-like or tubular extension of some part of a blossom, usually Nectariferous.
5. Citrus sinensis is characterized as a Nectariferous species, since it has a Nectariferous camera with 6.5 mm diameter and presence of osmophores as likely responsible for the release of perfume
6. ‘Neiland and Wilcock indicated that Nectariferous orchids are more successful in setting fruit than nectarless species.’ ‘Although these four orchids are scented and Nectariferous, natural fruit-set was low in the wild, particularly in E
Neiland, Nectariferous, Nectarless, Natural
7. What does Nectariferous mean? Producing nectar
8. (adjective) Words near Nectariferous in the Dictionary
9. Definition of Nectariferous in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Nectariferous mean? Information and translations of Nectariferous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. Nectariferous Meaning in Urdu is شہد آور - Shehad Aawar Urdu Meaning
12. The most accurate translation of Nectariferous, Shehad Aawar in English to Urdu dictionary with …
13. Nectariferous tissues are located in the lower portion of the corolla tube. Elżbieta Weryszko-Chmielewska, Małgorzata Bożek 2012, 'Structure of trichomatous nectaries in flowers of Lonicera …
14. A hollow sac-like or tubular extension of some part of a blossom, usually Nectariferous. THE MANUAL OF THE BOTANY OF THE NORTHERN UNITED STATES ASA GRAY The disk is hypogynous with five Nectariferous glands which are alternate with the stamens
15. Nectariferous (comparative more Nectariferous, superlative most Nectariferous) That yields nectar;
16. Spanish: ·Nectariferous Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
17. Nectariferous Plants a large group of angiosperms producing nectar and pollen that are gathered by bees
18. Because bees live entirely on nectar and pollen, Nectariferous plants are vital to …
19. Studies conducted on Nectariferous tissue (that constituting the nectary) have traditionally focused on nectar composition, nectary anatomy, and physiological aspects of nectar secretion. Only recently has the goal of identifying the genetic mechanisms regulating nectary development, and nectar production, begun to receive more attention.
Nectariferous, Nectary, Nectar, Nec
20. Nectariferous - Dictionary definition and meaning for word Nectariferous
21. The presence of nectarless flowers in Nectariferous plants is a widespread phenomenon in angiosperms
22. However, the frequency and distribution of nectarless flowers in natural populations, and the transition from Nectariferous to nectarless flowers …
Nectarless, Natural, Nectariferous
23. Nectariferous (Thesaurus) nectareous nectarine
Nectariferous, Nectareous, Nectarine
24. Dictionary entry details • Nectariferous (adjective) Sense 1
25. It confirms the hypothesis that Nectariferous orchids are more successful in setting fruit than are nectarless species.
26. Definitions of Nectariferous, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Nectariferous, analogical dictionary of Nectariferous (English)
27. A total of 69 Nectariferous and polleniferious plant species categorized into 31 families with Asteraceae 11 (16%) being the highly visited followed by the families: Euphorbiaceae 6 (9%) and Malvaceae/Vebenaceae 5 (7%).
28. For the Nectariferous species, comparative TEM studies should also reveal any correlation between micromorphological development and the precise locations of the secretion and reabsorption of nectar and thus to gain a more dynamic perspective on the relationship between morphology and function in our study species (this goal has already been
29. Nectariferous orchids, recorded in 841 grid cells (Fig
30. Relevance of the ecological traits of parasitoid wasps and Nectariferous plants for conservation biological control: a hybrid meta‐analysis
31. The occurrence of Nectariferous pistillodes in staminate flowers and that of Nectariferous portions of the style in pistillate flowers of Paepalanthoideae are emphasized as Nectariferous structures in Eriocaulaceae
32. Of 143 Nectariferous and polleniferous plant species, belonging to 37 families (Fig
33. The results have shown that the most important Nectariferous and polleniferous plants species are the representatives of family Compositae (Achillea falcata,
34. Cells of both Nectariferous tissue and epidermis are secreting cells
35. Any plant of the genus hoya having fleshy leaves and usually Nectariferous flowers
36. The widespread occurrence of nonorchid, heterospecific pollen grains on the stigmatic surfaces of a range of Nectariferous and nectarless European orchids (Dactylorhiza
Nonorchid, Nectariferous, Nectarless
37. The occurrence of fused stigmatic branches and protected Nectariferous carpellodes substantiates a close relationship between P
38. The occurrence of Nectariferous pistillodes in staminate flowers and that of Nectariferous portions of the style in pistillate flowers of Paepalanthoideae are emphasized as Nectariferous structures in Eriocaulaceae
39. Flower: perianth modified into non-Nectariferous, cup- or saucer-shaped structure or reduced to adaxial nectary (rarely also with abaxial nectary, then free or fused into shallow cup)
Non, Nectariferous, Nectary
40. Temporal variation in relative frequency of Nectariferous and nectarless inflorescences and its effect on subsequent fecundity in an ephemeral plant, Corydalis ambigua (Fumariaceae) Xing‐Nan Zhao
Nectariferous, Nectarless, Nan
41. Find all the synonyms and alternative words for Nectariferous at Synonyms.com, the largest free online thesaurus, antonyms, definitions and translations resource on the web.
42. Nectariferous spot is unique feature, characteristic only for the buttercups (it cannot be found in other yellow plants)
43. Comparative micromorphology of Nectariferous and nectarless labellar spurs in selected clades of subtribe Orchidinae (Orchidaceae) August 2009 Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society 160(4):369–387
44. The prominent vascularization observed in the Nectariferous pistillodes of the staminate flowers and in the Nectariferous portions of the style of the pistillate flowers of A
45. Flower: perianth modified into non-Nectariferous, cup- or saucer-shaped structure or reduced to adaxial nectary (rarely also with abaxial nectary, then free or fused into shallow cup)
Non, Nectariferous, Nectary
46. An inventory of existing Nectariferous/ polleniferous bee flora and develop floral calendar for Anjaneri and Dugarwadi hills of Western Ghats of Maharashtra (India)