1. Adverb in a navigational manner; from a navigational point of view It is very gratifying to safely guide these ships through one of the most Navigationally complex regions of the world.
2. Synonyms for Navigationally include maritimely, nautically, aquatically, oceanically, navally, pelagically, abyssally, oceanographically, coastally and
3. A “bearing” is simply a Navigationally precise way to describe a direction
4. Navigationally Impaired Solo adventuring while trying not to get lost
5. ‘The whole cross-country route was a piece of cake Navigationally, provided that the visibility was good enough.’ More example sentences ‘These planes flew ahead of the main force to mark the targets for those who were less Navigationally experienced.’
6. And if this means racers sustain vehicle breakdowns, Navigationally challenged cab drivers and canceled flights, such real-life pitfalls are just part of the game--something Season 21 racers Mark "Abba" Abbattista and James LoMenzo know all too well.
7. Synonyms for Navigationally in Free Thesaurus
8. Why it matters — The findings suggest that some marine animals get directional cues from geomagnetic fields, allowing them to manage “Navigationally challenging situations.” These …
9. Not that it helps my Navigationally-challenged self in any way
10. Hiking when you’re Navigationally challenged
11. "What surprised me most was that homing turtles undertake circling behavior at seemingly Navigationally important locations, such as just before the final approach to their goal," Narazaki said.
12. While finding our true north (the north star has always been used for navigation) is spiritually and Navigationally sound, north-facing sleep is not recommended at all, as it can cause issues with blood circulation, increased stress, physical and psychiatric issues, and sleep disturbances like insomnia
North, , , Not
13. Navigationally - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Navigationally and much more
14. The word Navigationally uses 14 letters: a, a, a, g, i, i, l, l, n, n, o, t, v, y
15. Navigationally is playable in: Words With Friends 26
16. Navigationally Total Number of words made out of Navigationally = 424 Navigationally is a 14 letter long Word starting with N and ending with Y
17. 12 letter Words made out of Navigationally
18. Wallraff, Avian Navigation: Pigeon Homing as a Paradigm, page 159: Temporal fluctuations of Navigationally preferred directions and effects of clock shifts can be modulated by such discontinuous channelling of bearings towards attracting (or away from repelling) features of the surrounding landscape
19. ‘The Little Handbook for Navigationally Challenged Cidiots‘ was a fun book to read
20. Dahlgreen Ridge - A Navigationally Challenged Day
21. “In this hunting and gathering context, male work is more Navigationally challenging,” the researchers write
22. Functional connections between optic flow areas and Navigationally responsive brain regions during goal-directed navigation Neuroimage
23. Navigationally relevant information processing develops early in OPA, then strong selectivity for ﬁrst-person perspective motion information (i.e., signiﬁcantly greater responses to dynamic than static scenes) will already be present by age 5, with little ornodevelopmentfromages5to8.Bycontrast,ifNavigationally
24. Results: While all subjects performed equally well with a visible target, the patients with PPPD (n = 19) performed poorer (p < 0.004) in the invisible target/Navigationally demanding tasks (CSE median of 8) than did the healthy controls (n = 18; CSE: 3) and vestibular controls (n = 19; CSE: 4)
25. Arctic Exclusive Economic Zone, NOAA considers 242,000 square nautical miles to be “Navigationally significant.” Surveying this with just NOAA hydrographic ships would take decades, so NOAA is reaching beyond its own vessels for data, looking to partnerships and emerging technology to get the
26. Whilst even seasoned pros can sometimes be Navigationally challenged, navigation is a key dive skill that comes with practice, experience and perhaps most importantly, thinking about where you are in reference to the boat or shore, constantly.
27. Literary Titan D.C. Head’s The Little Handbook for Navigationally Challenged Cidiots is a reminder that one does not have to take a complex book to gain knowledge from reading
28. In summary, “The Little Handbook for Navigationally Challenged Cidiots” is an absolute riot: hilarious, brilliant, and outright indispensable for both drivers and their unwitting passengers, as well as for surviving pedestrians and public-transportation loyalists who mistakenly believe that their mode of travel is …
29. Navigationally, this is a 1:10,000 map of three levels of trail network and a wide power line strip through the center
30. Navigationally, the X3-Series features BMW’s xDrive all-wheel-drive system, Dynamic Stability Control and Hill Descent Control
31. “What surprised me most was that homing turtles undertake circling behavior at seemingly Navigationally important locations, such as just before the final approach to their goal,” Narazaki told Cell Press
32. "What surprised me most was that homing turtles undertake circling behavior at seemingly Navigationally important locations, such as just before the final approach to their goal," Narazaki says.