1. Nauseation(Noun) The act of nauseating.
Nauseation, Noun, Nauseating
2. Nauseation definitions The act of nauseating.
3. Find 31 ways to say Nauseation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Nauseation: náusea: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
5. Nauseation: nausea; disgusto: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
6. Nauseation (usually uncountable, plural Nauseations) The act of nauseating
Nauseation, Nauseations, Nauseating
7. Synonyms for Nauseation include disgust, revulsion, loathing, nausea, aversion, distaste, repugnance, abhorrence, detestation and horror
8. Synonyms for Nauseation in Free Thesaurus
9. Nauseation Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Nauseation in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
10. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Nauseation in Urdu is متلی, and in …
11. This is the #pronunciation of #Nauseation in British #English This video is taken from https://how2pronounce.com/Nauseation
12. Antonyms for Nauseation include approval, appreciation, liking, regard, respect, admiration, approbation, esteem, favour and praise
nauseating adjective. uk /ˈnɔː.zi.eɪ.tɪŋ/ us /ˈnɑː.zi.eɪ.t̬ɪŋ/. › making you feel as if you are going to vomit: the nauseating smell of rotting food. › If someone's opinions or actions are nauseating, you dislike and disapprove of them: Her strongest criticism was reserved for the prime minister whom she accused of "nauseating hypocrisy".
Nauseatic. definitions. Having a feeling of nausea; nauseous.
1. 1. disgusting, offensive, appalling, nasty, foul, revolting, sickening, ghastly, vile, obnoxious, repulsive, odious, repugnant, loathsome, abhorrent, abominable, stomach-churning, stomach-turning, repellant, sick-making The judge described the offences as nauseating and unspeakable.
Definition of nauseous. 1 : causing nausea or disgust : nauseating the nauseous smell of rotting garbage. 2 : affected with nausea or disgust When the medication makes her tired and nauseous, she works at home instead of going to the office. — Jane E. Brody.