1. Naturalize definition is - to confer the rights of a national on; especially : to admit to citizenship
2. How to use Naturalize in a sentence.
3. Naturalize definition, to confer upon (an alien) the rights and privileges of a citizen
4. Naturalize synonyms, Naturalize pronunciation, Naturalize translation, English dictionary definition of Naturalize
5. *Enter promo code online at Naturalizer.com
6. Not valid on the following Naturalizer styles in select colors: Adiline, Aileen, Astara, Banks, Beale, Havana, Jade, Karina, Michelle, Tiff and Tania.
7. Find your next pair of Naturalizer shoes today at Naturalizer.com.
8. The search for comfort plus style often leads to Naturalizer women's shoes and for very good reason: for over 90 years, the brand has made that the goal of every pair it designs
9. The prospect of a day on your feet is so much more inviting when you'll be standing or walking in a pair of Naturalizer boots—from chic equestrian styles to trendy booties—shoes or sandals.
10. NaturalizeNY is conducting a survey of previous registrants
11. Built for comfort and style, Naturalizer shoes for women offer on-trend appeal mixed with all day comfort
12. The OG of comfortable designer footwear, Naturalizer has been creating shoes made to contour a woman's foot since 1927
13. Naturalize is a good addition to mill decks that try to make the opponent overdraw, using cards such as Coldlight Oracle, King Mukla and Dancing Swords, turning the spell's usually problematic card draw effect to the druid's advantage
14. Naturalize: 1 v make into a citizen “The French family was Naturalized last year” Synonyms: naturalise Antonyms: denaturalise , deNaturalize strip of the rights and duties of citizenship Type of: alter , change , modify cause to change; make different; cause a transformation v adopt to another place “The stories had become Naturalized into an
Naturalize, Naturalized, Naturalise
15. Naturalize (third-person singular simple present Naturalizes, present participle naturalizing, simple past and past participle Naturalized) To grant citizenship to someone not born a citizen To acclimatize an animal or plant
Naturalize, Naturalizes, Naturalizing, Naturalized, Not
16. Definition of Naturalize in the Definitions.net dictionary
17. What does Naturalize mean? Information and translations of Naturalize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
18. //Naturalize: Change all stone, grass_blocks, and dirt in the region to: - 1 layer of grass on top - 3 layers of dirt underneath - The rest are stones underneath This will only affect stones (ID: 1), grass_blocks (ID:2), and dirt (ID:3)
19. ‘To Naturalize bulbs in your lawn, choose bulbs that blossom and fade before grass grows vigorously and requires mowing: crocus, winter aconite, snowdrops, and scilla.’ ‘If its soil is well drained, this little plant with its peculiarly shaped tubers will have no trouble naturalizing.’
Naturalize, No, Naturalizing
20. Find 12 ways to say Naturalize, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. Naturalize meaning, definition, what is Naturalize: if someone who was born outside the coun: Learn more.
22. Naturalize definition: To Naturalize a species of plant means to start it growing in an area where it is not Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
23. What does Naturalize mean? To grant full citizenship to (one of foreign birth)
24. Definition of Naturalize written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Naturalize, Noncount, Noun
25. See authoritative translations of Naturalize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
26. 1 [transitive] Naturalize somebody to make someone who was not born in a particular country a citizen of that country a Naturalized American who was born in Poland He was Naturalized as …
Naturalize, Not, Naturalized
27. [transitive] Naturalize somebody to make somebody who was not born in a particular country a citizen of that country a Naturalized American who was born in Poland; He was Naturalized as a British citizen in 1940
Naturalize, Not, Naturalized
28. Definition and synonyms of Naturalize from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
29. This is the British English definition of Naturalize.View American English definition of Naturalize.
30. Once I Naturalize, can she Naturalize after just three years of permanent residence rather than …
31. Naturalize is a Druid-only spell.This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting
32. Naturalize Charlotte is a group of organizations assisting in a collaborative effort to increase naturalizations among eligible residents through dissemination of information, classes, community support and volunteerism.
33. Synonyms for Naturalize in Free Thesaurus
34. 15 synonyms for Naturalize: domesticate, establish, introduce, adapt, acclimatize, grant citizenship to, enfranchise, give a passport to, naturalise, naturalise
35. What are synonyms for Naturalize?
36. Shop new releases of women's shoes online at Naturalizer
37. FREE Shipping on all Australian orders over $105 for Naturalizer members.
38. Free shipping BOTH ways on Naturalizer shoes from our vast selection of styles
39. How to Naturalize Daffodil Bulbs
40. Naturalize Charlotte is a group of organizations assisting in a collaborative effort to increase naturalizations among eligible residents through dissemination of information, classes, community support and volunteerism.
41. To Naturalize in 2019 were from Mexico and nearly 50 percent were from North America (Tables 2 and 3).5 The next leading country of birth was the People’s Republic of China (China), with five percent, followed by the Philippines, Cuba, and the Dominican Republic with four percent each
Naturalize, Nearly, North, Next
42. Synonyms for Naturalize include absorb, adopt, assimilate, incorporate, accept, acculturate, homogenise, homogenize, accustom and adapt
43. Naturalize (v.) 1550s, "admit (an alien) to rights of a citizen" (implied in Naturalized), from natural (adj.) in its etymological sense of "by birth" + -ize.In some instances from French naturaliser.Of words or expressions, "adopt as native or vernacular," 1590s.
Naturalize, Naturalized, Natural, Naturaliser, Native
Naturalization Law refers to the legal processes affecting the choice to adopt the nationality of a nation by an individual who is not a citizen of that country at the time of their birth. In the United States, there are several requirements that must be met before a person can obtain citizenship or, in some cases,...
Definition of naturalistic : of, characterized by, or according with naturalism : looking like what appears in nature : not looking artificial or man-made : using naturalism in art or literature : showing people or things as they really are
Naturalized plants are those that have become established as a part of the plant life of a region other than their place of origin . So, to qualify for such status, two conditions must be met: The plant in question must be foreign ("exotic," "introduced," and "alien" are other names used to tell you that a plant is of foreign origin).
Definition of naturally. 1 : by nature : by natural character or ability naturally timid. 2 : according to the usual course of things : as might be expected we naturally dislike being hurt.