1. Nag definition is - to irritate by constant scolding or urging
2. Nag is the leading international center-of-excellence in business and technical aspects of HPC
3. Nag brings expertise, experience and impartiality to help you deliver the best HPC service, evaluate technology options, acquire HPC systems, make your applications go faster, understand your competitive position, train users and maNagers, and ensure best impact at best cost.
4. Verb (used with object), Nagged, Nag·ging
5. To keep in a state of troubled awareness or anxiety, as a recurrent pain or problem: She had certain misgivings that Nagged her
6. Verb (used without object), Nagged…
7. When a man's in clink, his Nag gets nothing but mild exercise till his rightful rider gets out
8. SINCLAIR "That old Nag won't forget the lesson the young marquis gave him for some time, I'll be bound," remarked one lounger
9. Nag Marine's mission is to provide best-in-class products and technical representative services to our highly valued customers
10. If you’d like to speak to someone about placing an advertisement on this website, contact [email protected]Nag.co.za For editorial submissions, inquiries, and free pizza delivery info, email [email protected]Nag.co.za Bug-reports or other problems with the website can be sent to [email protected]Nag.co.za
11. Synonyms of Nag (Entry 1 of 2) a large hoofed domestic animal that is used for carrying or drawing loads and for riding a poor farmer who could only afford one old Nag
12. Nag noun [C] (PERSON) someone who is always criticizing or complaining, especially in order to try and make someone do something: Stop being such a Nag, Mom
13. I don't mean to be a Nag, but I need you …
14. Nag, a multi user tasklist maNager included in Horde (software); Numerical Algorithms Group, a software company
15. Nag Numerical Library, numerical analysis software; Numeric Annotation Glyphs, in computerized chess; Music "Nag", a song on Joan Jett's album I Love Rock 'n' Roll; Stage name of Jan-Erik Romøren of Norwegian band Tsjuder; Organizations
Nag, Numerical, Numeric, Name, Norwegian
16. Nag as seen in the Chuck Jones animated version
17. Nag is a wicked black cobra and is one of the main antagonists from Rudyard Kipling's short story Rikki-Tikki-Tavi and the 1975 animated short based off it.Nag is a power-hungry cobra in the garden.
18. Nag was the husband of Nagaina and the enemy of Rikki-Tikki-Tavi the mongoose.
19. The Nag Library is relied upon by scientists, engineers and developers on the Microsoft Windows® platform because they can focus on application and model design rather than building and porting sophisticated numerical code
20. Any man must have Nag approval before speaking.or thinking
21. One week a month Nag knuckles down and Is very stringent
22. Nag Champa Spicy Patchouli,Sandalwood,Arabian Oudh,Good Vibes,Sacred Ritual,Seven Chakra,Divine Karma,Spiritual Aura,Nirvana,Gold Gleam,Incense Sticks Set of 12 Pieces-Assorted 4.7 out of 5 …
23. The key difference between Nag and NAM is that the N-acetylglucosamine (Nag) does not have a pentapeptide attached to it while the N-acetylmuramic acid (NAM) has a pentapeptide attached to it.
Nag, Nam, Not
24. If you’d like to speak to someone about placing an advertisement on this website, contact [email protected]Nag.co.za For editorial submissions, inquiries, and free pizza delivery info, email [email protected]Nag.co.za Bug-reports or other problems with the website can be sent to [email protected]Nag.co.za
25. Nag - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Inflections of 'Nag' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Nags v 3rd person singular Nagging v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Nagged v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." ." "She laug
Nag, Nags, Nagging, Nagged
27. To keep asking someone to do something, or to keep complaining to someone about their behaviour, in an annoying way → pester I wish you’d stop Nagging! Nag somebody to do something Nadia’s been Nagging me to fix the lamp
Nagging, Nag, Nadia
28. Nag somebody about something She keeps Nagging me about my weight
29. Nag at He’s always Nagging at Paula for wearing too much makeup
30. Nag at (one) To lecture or reprimand one in an annoying, pestering manner, especially about something one considers minor, trivial, or inconsequential
31. Would you stop Nagging me already? I'll do the dishes later! Look, I don't like having to Nag you about this, but those reports really need to be filed today
Nagging, Nag, Need
32. See also: Nag Farlex Dictionary of Idioms
33. Nag exists solely to help c-store retailers interact with each other, share information and come away with innovative ideas to grow sales and profits
34. The foundation of Nag remains its world-class Informational Exchanges, which allow retailers the opportunity to connect with other non-competing retailers in an intimate setting that is conducive
35. The Nag missile (IAST: Nāga; en: Cobra), also called "Prospina" for the land-attack version, is an Indian third-generation, all-weather, fire-and-forget, lock-on after launch, anti-tank guided missile (ATGM) with an operational range of 500 m to 20 km
36. The Nag has five variants under development: a land
37. See 14 authoritative translations of Nag in Spanish with conjugations, phrases and audio pronunciations.
38. ‘I had to Nag him a bit, but he did go to get it checked because he doesn't usually have a cough, so this was something different.’ ‘So I Nag them, they Nag me, and it's a collaborative effort.’ ‘My parents know what I do, and whilst not thrilled, are resigned enough not to Nag …
39. Nag CHAMPA Soy Candle- A little hippie, a little hood candle, Boho decor, Funny boho decor, Birthday gift for hippie, Funny Birthday Gift LunarLandings
40. Nag at (one) To lecture or reprimand one in an annoying, pestering manner, especially about something one considers minor, trivial, or inconsequential
41. Would you stop Nagging me already? I'll do the dishes later! Look, I don't like having to Nag you about this, but those reports really need to be filed today
Nagging, Nag, Need
42. See also: Nag shank's Nag One's legs and
43. ‘I had to Nag him a bit, but he did go to get it checked because he doesn't usually have a cough, so this was something different.’ ‘So I Nag them, they Nag me, and it's a collaborative effort.’ ‘My parents know what I do, and whilst not thrilled, are resigned enough not to Nag …
44. To say Nag Champa lets start with: "Nag." Start by saying "Gnaw" then slap a "G" on the end
45. The word is closer to "Nogg" (as in egg nogg) than "Nag" (what your mom or wife does to try to get you to do dishes) "Champa" pronounced "Shampa" Now you won't sound like you are talking about a person that chomps on Naggers when …
Nogg, Nag, Now, Naggers
46. I timed it, on the freeway the blue sky Nag …
47. Nag: Neighbors Against Garbage (Brooklyn, New York) Nag: Network Architecture Group: Nag: Non-Acid Generating (mineralogy) Nag: National Association of Gals (Rush Limbaugh name for NOW) Nag: National Algorithms Group: Nag: New Age Gaming (gaming magazine in South Africa) Nag: Neighborhood Action Group: Nag: Naval Automation Group (est
Nag, Neighbors, New, Network, Non, National, Name, Now, Neighborhood,
48. 2 Nag Hammadi library The Nag Hammadi library (popularly known as The Gnostic Gospels) is a collection of early Christian Gnostic texts discovered near the town of Nag Hammâdi in 1945
49. A rider must have a minimum of four (4) national scores to earn a Nag plate
50. Aromafume Nag Champa - Meditation and Wellness Natural Mist (3.3 Oz) Clean, Smoke-Free, Non Toxic Alternative to Incense & a Fantastic Way to imbibe Your Favorite New-Age Aromatic Delight Set of 2 - Concentrated Fragrance Oil - Nag Champa: Has the aroma of …
Nag, Natural, Non, New
51. Nag is the perfect answer to the "just 5 more minutes" or "I'll leave in a hour" situations we all face - and forget - daily! Oh, and don't forget - Nag is also available for iPhone and iPod - search the iOS App Store for Nag to find it! [Note, and in response to review comments, this version of Nag offers a single alarm.
52. Definition and synonyms of Nag from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
53. This is the British English definition of Nag.View American English definition of Nag.
54. Nag - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
55. Nag: Abbreviation for: N-acetylglucosamine National Advisory Groups narrow-angle glaucoma neutral alpha-glucosidase
Nag, National, Narrow, Neutral
56. Nag definition: If someone Nags you, they keep asking you to do something you have not done yet or do not Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Nag, Nags, Not
57. Looking for online definition of Nag or what Nag stands for? Nag is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
Nag is defined as to constantly urge, annoy or scold. An example of nag is for a parent to constantly ask their son to clean his room.
The definition of a nag is a horse, particularly an old one or one in poor condition, or a person who constantly urges, annoys or scolds.
History and Etymology for nag. Verb . probably of Scandinavian origin; akin to Old Norse nagga to moan, complain . Noun (2) Middle English nagge; akin to Dutch negge small horse
NAGS stands for National Auto Glass Specifications. Suggest new definition. This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories: Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc. Business, finance, etc.