1. Myopic definition is - affected by myopia : of, relating to, or exhibiting myopia : nearsighted
2. How to use Myopic in a sentence.
3. Myopic definition, pertaining to or having myopia; nearsighted
4. 4 synonyms of Myopic from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 22 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Myopic: able to see near things more clearly than distant ones
6. Myopic is an adjective meaning shortsighted in every sense. Whether you need glasses or a new attitude, if you can't see the forest for the trees, you're Myopic.
7. Adjective If you describe someone as Myopic, you are critical of them because they seem unable to realize that their actions might have negative consequences.
8. Approximately 30% of Myopic patients have high myopia.1,2 Myopic shifts of this degree can seriously impair vision and cause irreversible degenerative changes in the chorioretinal layer3 Retinal tears, retinal detachment, primary open-angle glaucoma, and visual field losses are common in these patients as myopia progresses with aging and the
9. Find 8 ways to say Myopic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. ‘The Myopic child can be introverted, studious, and solitary, with no interest in ball games or outdoor pursuits.’ ‘However, the treatments do not seem to be as effective or as accurate as Myopic corrections except in low corrections.’
11. Myopic degeneration is a condition characterized by progressive stretching of the eye that damages the retina, the layer of light-sensitive cells that lines the back of the eye
12. People with severenearsightedness (high myopia) are at greater risk for Myopic degeneration.
13. Examples of Myopic in a sentence
14. If you only question one race of people in your survey, your responses will be Myopic
15. 🔊 Asking for different opinions is one way to come up with a solution that is broad and not Myopic
16. 🔊 The conservative talk show host has a Myopic viewpoint and is never willing to listen to his guests’ perspectives
17. Development of Myopic choroidal neovascularization (CNV) is one of the most common complications that leads to central vision loss in patients with pathologic myopia.
Myopic, Most, Myopia
18. Myopic is a word that refers to making a quick or unwise decision without considering what might happen in the future. In medicine, Myopic also refers to weak eyesight, particularly having trouble seeing things that are far away
Myopic, Making, Might, Medicine
19. People with Myopic vision usually have to wear corrective prescription eyeglasses.
20. Myopic (comparative more Myopic, superlative most Myopic) near-sighted; unable to see distant objects unaided Corrective lenses compensate for the excessive positive diopters of the Myopic eye
Myopic, More, Most
21. A stronger prescription for Myopic night drivers is often needed.
22. Despite significant advances in understanding the epidemiology, pathogenesis and natural history of Myopic CNV, there is no standard definition of Myopic CNV and its relationship to axia … Choroidal neovascularisation (CNV) is a common vision-threatening complication of myopia and …
23. Antonyms for Myopic include farsighted, hypermetropic, hyperopic, farseeing, presbyopic, long-sighted, normal-sighted, liberal, balanced and broad
24. Approximately 62 million people in the United States are Myopic and require eyeglasses or contact lenses for vision correction
25. After all, why should the majority suffer for the Myopic attitude of a minority, she asks
Majority, Myopic, Minority
26. The Myopic child can be introverted, studious, and solitary, with …
27. Instead, Maycomb grew and sprawled out from its hub, Sinkfield's Tavern, because Sinkfield reduced his guests to Myopic drunkenness one evening, induced them to bring forward their maps and charts, lop off a little here, add a bit there, and adjust the center of the county to meet his requirements.
Maycomb, Myopic, Maps, Meet
28. Myopia, pathological myopia and Myopic macular degeneration Myopic macular degeneration is a type of macular degeneration that occurs in people with severe myopia
Myopia, Myopic, Macular
29. Myopia is commonly known as short-sightedness; people who are Myopic have a larger or longer shaped eyeball.
30. Definition and synonyms of Myopic from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education
31. This is the British English definition of Myopic.View American English definition of Myopic
32. View the pronunciation for Myopic.
33. ‘The Myopic child can be introverted, studious, and solitary, with no interest in ball games or outdoor pursuits.’ ‘However, the treatments do not seem to be as effective or as accurate as Myopic corrections except in low corrections.’
34. • Most Myopic children can be fitted with glasses with concave lenses which will bring their vision to normal
35. • Employees have suffered for management's Myopic concentration on short-term goals
36. • I am not here, I said, limiting my involvement in the world to the range of my Myopic eyes
37. • Thick lenses restrict a Myopic patient's field
38. Myopic behavior is a behavior based on the pursuance of short-term results and represents an action in regards to what one wants now, without taking into account any future consequences
39. Myopic behavior is a part of behavioral finance
40. Myopic CNV is among the most vision-threatening complications in pathologic myopia
Myopic, Most, Myopia
41. 20,21 The chance of developing Myopic CNV in a fellow eye if Myopic CNV is present in 1 eye is even higher: It
42. Myopic Degeneration 1!! Myopic Degeneration This material will help you understand Myopic degeneration and how it is treated
43. What is Myopic degeneration? Myopic degeneration is a severe form of nearsightedness that causes damage to the retina
44. Myopic Meaning: "short-sighted," 1800, from myopia + -ic
Myopic, Meaning, Myopia
45. Related: Myopical (1748); Myopically
46. Myopic maculopathy (MM), also known as Myopic macular degeneration, is the most serious, irreversible, vision-threatening complication and the leading cause of bilateral visual impairment and blindness
Myopic, Maculopathy, Mm, Macular, Most
47. Myopic degeneration is a condition characterized by progressive stretching of the eye that damages the retina
48. People with severe nearsightedness are at greater risk for Myopic degeneration
49. Myopic degeneration commonly occurs during young adulthood and can lead to a …
50. Myopic degeneration with choroidal neovascularization When the retina is stretched out and the eye is elongated, sometimes abnormal blood vessels can develop just below the retina
51. Myopic has been bringing atmospheric Post-Metal and blast beats to the DC metal scene since 2011 In 2019, they joined forces with At The Graves for a new collaborative album, coming March 12, 2021 on Grimoire Records.
Myopic, Metal, March
52. 1 This is mainly due to the development of different types of Myopic maculopathy, such as diffuse atrophy, patchy atrophy, lacquer cracks, Myopic choroidal neovascularization (CNV), and CNV-related macular atrophy
Mainly, Myopic, Maculopathy, Macular
53. In fact, Myopic maculopathy is the leading cause of blindness in Japan, 2 the second most common
Myopic, Maculopathy, Most
54. Synonyms for Myopic in Free Thesaurus
55. 15 synonyms for Myopic: short-sighted, narrow, unimaginative, narrow-minded, small-minded, unadventurous, near-sighted, short-sighted, near-sighted