1. Muzzy el increíble (Muzzy the Incredible) I have always enjoyed Muzzy One and have used it a lot with my students but it was worn out
2. So, now thankfully, I have a brand new Muzzy One and also a Muzzy Two which will be so fun to watch as well
3. Muzzy definition is - deficient in brightness : dull, gloomy
4. How to use Muzzy in a sentence.
5. Created by the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), the acclaimed Muzzy language learning courses target your child's optimal years to learn a second or even a third language
6. The lovable Muzzy and his delightful friends will guide your child on the journey to learning a new language
7. Click here for more information about our Muzzy programs.
8. Select the region from where you will access Muzzy: México
9. Before Spokane was a City and Washington was a State, Hiram Muzzy became one of Spokane’s earliest settlers.In covered wagon, he moved his family from New York to the "Wild Washington Territory" in 1880 and staked his homestead claim on 160 acres just north of the Spokane River.
10. [email protected]Muzzyracing.com (406)388-2377
11. The best result we found for your search is Kevin L Muzzy age 50s in Hayden, ID
12. Kevin is related to Paula M Kraal and Paul Lyle Muzzy as well as 2 additional people
13. Select this result to view Kevin L Muzzy's phone number, address, and more.
14. Other names that Benjamin uses includes Benjamin C Viles, Benjamin C Viles Muzzey, Benjamin C Viles-muzzey, Benjamin C Muzzy and Benjamin C Vilesmuzzey.
15. Muzzy is an electronic dance music producer from the UK, predominantly creating under the drum & bass genre
16. For nearly four decades Muzzy Bowfishing has been the category leader in the development of durable and user-friendly bowfishing products.
17. Taking a reputation for broadheads with bone-crushing capabilities, the Muzzy Trocar HB-Ti takes the potential for destruction to a whole new level thanks to a streamlined titanium ferrule,.050-inch-thick one-piece single-bevel serrated fixed blade edge and a pair of expandable.039-inch-thick expandable wing blades to maximize damage! 29 5
18. Muzzy is a leading manufacturer of maximum-performance fixed-blade broadheads and bowfishing equipment
Muzzy, Manufacturer, Maximum
19. The Muzzy Standard Teryx exhaust is the hands down favorite of Teryx owners world wide
20. / ˈmʌz.i / (of a person) confused and unable to think clearly because of tiredness, illness, alcohol, or drugs, or (of a situation, plans, etc.) not clear or well explained: Feeling Muzzy from the blow on his …
21. 36 synonyms of Muzzy from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 39 related words, definitions, and antonyms
22. Muzzy content including online games, vocabulary videos, printable worksheets and more
23. Muzzy Spanish program is available on all devices and can be viewed online or offline.
24. Muzzy designed the new MX series to give today's demanding bowhunter a compact broadhead with superior flight characteristics and bone crunching penetration
25. The MX broadheads feature Muzzy's patented Trocar tip which penetrates like no other head on the market and replaceable blades so you can ensure a sharp edge.
Mx, Muzzy, Market
26. Muzzy Izzet (born 1974), Turkish-English former footballer; Muzzy Marcellino (1912–1997), American singer and musician; Rob Muzzy, American motorcycle racing team manager; Muzzy, a British DJ and musical artist; In fiction
Muzzy, Marcellino, Musician, Motorcycle, Manager, Musical
27. Muzzy is a large furry alien who appears in the BBC educational films Muzzy in Gondoland, Muzzy Vocabulary Builder and Muzzy Comes Back
28. A big green alien named Muzzy visits Earth where he meets a gardener named Bob who works for the palace of Gondoland. Bob is in love with the princess, except the king and queen don't favor See full summary »
29. Muzzy is the main protagonist of the language course film of the same name
30. Muzzy is a humongous, gorilla-like alien who likes to eat clocks, parking meters, and other machinery
Muzzy, Meters, Machinery
31. In the beginning of the film, Muzzy's enormous appetite gets him captured by the royal police and arrested
32. First unit of the new Muzzy English (American)
33. Official launch on January 2015.Muzzy is a complete multimedia language course
34. * "Muzzy, The BBC Language Course for Children has introduced millions of children in over 100 countries around the world to a foreign language the easy way".
35. What does Muzzy mean? (slang, offensive) A Muslim
Muzzy, Mean, Muslim
36. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Kennan Muzzy and is located at 18909 40th Place Ne, Lake Forest Park, WA 98155.
37. Muzzy teaches children Spanish (Latin American & Castilian), French, Mandarin Chinese, German, Italian, Korean and English (ESL, British & American)
38. Developed by the BBC, the award winning Muzzy has a 30-year history of success in teaching millions of children around the world a second language
39. Children learn by watching fun, expertly designed animated movies featuring Muzzy and his friends.
40. Groggy, confused, faint, muddled, shaky, dizzy, addled, dopey (informal), befuddled, light-headed, woozy (informal), fuddled, not with it (informal), befogged Her ear is still a bit sore and she feels Muzzy.
41. Muzzy Day Square Florist is committed to creating beautiful flower arrangements and floral gifts for any occasion
42. From Anniversary and Birthday flowers, to Valentine’s and Mother’s Day flowers, Muzzy Day Square Florist has the best selection of floral designs for every unique occasion.
43. Developed by the BBC, Muzzy has a 30-year history of success teaching millions a second language
44. A brand you can trust: founded in 1984, Muzzy is the number-one name in fixed-blade broad heads, and it is a pioneer in the bow fishing market
45. Muzzy’ s goal is to provide products made with the finest material and consistent and high quality processes
Muzzy, Made, Material
46. Muzzy Outdoors is a Georgia-based company that primarily makes arrow points
47. Muzzy also makes specialty heads for hunting turkeys, small game and fish
48. Shop Muzzy Replacement Blades Up to 11% Off Be The First To Review Muzzy Replacement Blades On Sale + Free Shipping over $49
49. The Muzzy family name was found in the USA, and Canada between 1840 and 1920
50. The most Muzzy families were found in the USA in 1880
51. In 1840 there were 10 Muzzy families living in Massachusetts
52. This was about 21% of all the recorded Muzzy's in the USA
53. Massachusetts had the highest population of Muzzy families in 1840.
54. Muzzy Model 320 Replacement Blades for 3 Blade 225 and 300 Broadheads
55. Muzzy Trocar 100 Grain Crossbow Broadhead 3 Blade
56. Muzzy definition: If someone feels Muzzy , they are confused and unable to think clearly , usually because Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
57. Muzzy® bowfishing tips offer tremendous penetration through scales and bones, and feature mechanical barbs that deliver many of the same benefits as a standard Muzzy® broadhead
Muzzy, Mechanical, Many
58. Muzzy® broadheads offer maximum hold after the fish is shot, preventing accidental pullouts …
59. Muzzy Stainless Steel Exhaust Springs 70mm 4 Pack Dual Swivel NEW Motorcycle
60. 06-11 KAWASAKI ZX14R ZX 14 ZX14 MuzzyS FULL EXHAUST HEADER CAN MUFFLER #4699
61. 91 Kawasaki ZX6 ZX-6 600 D Ninja Full Exhaust System Muzzy Complete Muffler
62. Muzzy® is the number-one name in fixed-blade broadheads, and it is a pioneer in the bowfishing market
63. Get your Muzzy® broadhead Gear today! Please allow 7-10 days for production.
64. Muzzy is written like a story, so they're watching something fun instead of just repeating phrases
65. Muzzy Limited Time Holiday Offer #1 Award Winning Language Course For Kids
66. Proven Methods That Kids Love! Save Up To 67% Off Muzzy! I ordered the monthly subscription as long as Erika promised me she'd watch two videos a week
Methods, Muzzy, Monthly, Me
67. Muzzy Online offers children an opportunity to learn new languages through an interactive, self-directed program
68. Muzzy Online is available for Android devices.The app includes Muzzy's video content, but does not include the supplemental activities at this time.
muzzy (adjective) · muzzier (comparative adjective) · muzziest (superlative adjective)
Definition of muzzy. 1a : deficient in brightness : dull, gloomy a muzzy day. b : lacking in clarity and precision his conclusions can be muzzy and naive — The Times Literary Supplement (London) 2 : muddled or confused in mind.
Examples of muzzy in a Sentence He stopped drinking when his head started getting muzzy. in an attempt to be all things to all people, the candidate offered to the voters an intentionally muzzy campaign message First Known Use of muzzy 1728, in the meaning defined at sense 1a
Dreadful, indeed, poor Muzzy, was the ocean on which thou wert doomed to embark. Old Muzzy gave me a reproachful look and shook his head gravely. Old Muzzy strictly forbidding any reply, they fired a bullet at us from a small swivel gun in the bows. "Only a dollar, sir, only a dollar with you," replies Muzzy. London's Heart
Also found in: Thesaurus, Wikipedia . 1. Mentally confused; muddled. 2. Blurred; indistinct. [ Origin unknown .] muz′zi·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.