See also: Muscle Muscled Muscleman Musclehead Muscular Muscly Musca Musci Musculo Musculus Muscularly Muscat Muscling Muscularis Muscularity Muscadel Muscadet Muscari Muscatel Muscidae Muscogee Musculoskeletal
1. Muscle is a soft tissue found in most animals
2. Muscle cells contain protein filaments of actin and myosin that slide past one another, producing a contraction that changes …
3. Muscle definition is - a body tissue consisting of long cells that contract when stimulated and produce motion
4. How to use Muscle in a sentence.
5. Muscle, contractile tissue found in animals, the function of which is to produce motion
6. Muscle cells fuel their action by converting chemical energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is derived from the metabolism of food, into mechanical energy.
Muscle, Metabolism, Mechanical
7. A Muscle’s strength depends mainly on how many fibers are present
Muscle, Mainly, Many
8. To fuel a Muscle, the body metabolizes food to make adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and Muscle cells turn ATP into mechanical energy.
Muscle, Metabolizes, Make, Mechanical
9. Muscle [mus´'l] a bundle of long slender cells (Muscle fibers) that have the power to contract and hence to produce movement
Muscle, Mus, Movement
10. Muscles are responsible for locomotion and play an important part in performing vital body functions
11. Human Muscle system, the Muscles of the human body that work the skeletal system, that are under voluntary control, and that are concerned with movement, posture, and balance
Muscle, Muscles, Movement
12. Broadly considered, human Muscle—like the Muscles of all vertebrates—is often divided into striated Muscle, smooth Muscle, and cardiac Muscle.
13. Muscle tone is a natural condition in which a skeletal Muscle stays partially contracted at all times
14. Muscle tone provides a slight tension on the Muscle to prevent damage to the Muscle and joints from sudden movements, and also helps to maintain the body’s posture.
Muscle, Movements, Maintain
15. Muscle stands for MUltiple Sequence Comparison by Log- Expectation.Muscle is claimed to achieve both better average accuracy and better speed than ClustalW2 or T-Coffee, depending on the chosen options
16. The musculoskeletal system consists of the body's bones, Muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, & cartilage
17. Learn about more than 20 Muscle & bone diseases.
18. Muscle definition, a tissue composed of cells or fibers, the contraction of which produces movement in the body
19. Muscle Mass Inflation: 8 Week Muscle Growth Workout This workout program incorporates an old-school training method and is designed to help you maximize your gains! Muscle Mass Inflation is a Muscle building workout that will take you from small to swole.
Muscle, Mass, Method, Maximize
20. Watching Muscle is a lot like going to the gym
21. Muscle spasms (Muscle cramps) are painful contractions and tightening of your Muscles
22. Although there are steps you can take to prevent a Muscle spasm and treat it when it attacks, those methods are not always reliable
23. Muscle relaxants, stretching and massage are most likely to help.
Muscle, Massage, Most
24. Muscle synonyms, Muscle pronunciation, Muscle translation, English dictionary definition of Muscle
25. A Muscle strain is a twist, pull, or tear of a Muscle or tendon
26. A tendon is a strong elastic tissue that connects a Muscle to a bone
27. What causes a Muscle strain? Stretching a Muscle too much may cause a Muscle strain
Muscle, Much, May
28. A strain may also happen when a Muscle is used too much without rest.
May, Muscle, Much
29. Muscle injuries and dehydration can also trigger cramps
30. Low levels of any of the following minerals that contribute to healthy Muscle
31. Muscle translations: Muscle, muscular, Muscle, brawn, muscular, brawny
32. You’ll notice Muscle gains early enough in the process to avoid getting “bulky.” Yes, men have more testosterone, but testosterone is less important to the female Muscle development process
Muscle, Men, More
33. In fact, women benefit from higher levels of IGF1 growth hormone, which is critical to Muscle …
34. Skeletal Muscle moves the external body parts, like the arms and legs, neck, back, trunk, and face
35. Smooth Muscle moves portions of hollow structures inside the body
36. Examples include the Muscles that line the esophagus, stomach, and intestines, Muscles that line large arteries, and the Muscles of the uterus.
37. The most common causes of Muscle pain are tension, stress, overuse and minor injuries
Most, Muscle, Minor
38. This type of pain is usually localized, affecting just a few Muscles or a small part of your body
39. Systemic Muscle pain — pain throughout your whole body — is more often the result of an infection, an illness or a side effect of a medication.
Muscle, More, Medication
40. Operating system: Processor: Bits: Executable file: Linux: Intel i86: 32: Muscle3.8.31_i86linux32.tar.gz: Linux: Intel i86: 64: Muscle3.8.31_i86linux64.tar.gz
41. Muscle Massage Gun, Portable Percussion Massager Gun 20 Speeds Handheld Body Muscle Massager , Professional Deep Tissue Massage Gun Lrgiral Le6 Massage Gun for Athletes with 6 Massage Heads
Muscle, Massage, Massager
42. Muscle achieves the highest, or joint highest, rank in accuracy on each of these sets
43. Without refinement, Muscle achieves average accuracy statistically indistinguishable from T-Coffee and MAFFT, and is the fastest of the tested methods for large numbers of sequences, aligning 5000 sequences of average length 350 in 7 min on a current desktop
Muscle, Mafft, Methods, Min
44. Muscle growth occurs whenever the rate of Muscle protein synthesis is greater than the rate of Muscle protein breakdown
45. Resistance exercise can profoundly stimulate Muscle cell hypertrophy and the resultant gain in strength.
46. Muscle Cars At their essence, Muscle cars are small or mid-sized American family cars with powerful engines, and preferably with 2 doors
47. This is a table of skeletal Muscles of the human anatomy.
48. There are around 650 skeletal Muscles within the typical human body
49. Almost every Muscle constitutes one part of a pair of identical bilateral Muscles, found on both sides, resulting in approximately 320 pairs of Muscles, as presented in this article
50. Muscle can align hundreds of sequences in seconds
51. Most users learn everything they need to know about Muscle in a few minutes—only a handful of command-line options are needed to perform common alignment tasks
Most, Muscle, Minutes
52. A Muscle strain is the stretching or tearing of Muscle fibers
53. Most Muscle strains happen for one of two reasons: either the Muscle has been stretched beyond its limits or it has been forced to contract too strongly
54. In mild cases, only a few Muscle fibers are stretched or torn, and the Muscle …
55. Muscle spasticity, on the other hand, is a continuous Muscle spasm that causes stiffness, rigidity, or tightness that can interfere with normal walking, talking, or movement
56. Skeletal Muscle is the Muscle attached to the skeleton
57. Hundreds or thousands of Muscle fibers (cells) bundle together to make up an individual skeletal Muscle
58. Muscle cells are long, cylindrical structures that are bound by a plasma membrane (the sarcolemma) and an overlying basal lamina and when grouped into bundles (fascicles) they make up
Muscle, Membrane, Make
59. Beer Muscles An inflated notion of one's strength, ego, or bravado due to excess consumption of alcohol (not necessarily beer)
60. When he drinks, Jeff always gets beer Muscles and wants to fight every guy in the bar
61. I tend to get beer Muscles when I drink too much, and I find myself trying some new outrageous physical feat to show off to my friends
Muscles, Much, Myself, My
62. Muscle pain, or myalgia, is a sign of an injury, infection, disease or other health problem
63. Muscle size increases when a person continually challenges the Muscles to deal with higher levels of resistance or weight
64. This process is known as Muscle hypertrophy.
65. Muscle Milk was started by CytoSport, an American, sport-focused supplement producer that has revolutionized the concept of ready-to-drink forms of protein supplement
66. Muscle Milk is a lactose-free, non-dairy beverage free of trans fats, and it does not contain high fructose corn syrup.
67. 42 synonyms of Muscle from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 36 related words, definitions, and antonyms
68. Muscle rollers offer a deep-tissue massage to promote increased blood flow while penetrating deep to relieve tightening common in our Muscles after a long workout or strenuous day
Muscle, Massage, Muscles
69. The massage is similar to what you get from physical therapists or trainers at the local gym after injury or to keep Muscles free from injury
70. Muscle cells are designed to generate force and movement
71. There are three types of mammalian Muscles-skeletal, cardiac, and smooth
72. Skeletal Muscles are attached to bones and move them relative to each other
73. Cardiac Muscle comprises the heart, which …
74. In a previous paper, we introduced Muscle, a new program for creating multiple alignments of protein sequences, giving a brief summary of the algorithm and showing Muscle to achieve the highest scores reported to date on four alignment accuracy benchmarks
75. Muscle atrophy can result from lack of Muscle movement and use, in which case it is called disuse atrophy
76. Muscle aches and cramps—the most common side effects of statins—are more common in women than in men
Muscle, Most, More, Men
muscle (noun) · muscles (plural noun)