1. History and Etymology for muricate muricate from Latin muricatus pointed like a purple fish, from muric-, murex purple shell + -atus -ate; Muricated from Latin muricatus + English -ed Learn More about muricate …
Muricate, Muricatus, Muric, Murex, Muricated, More
2. Definition of Muricated in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Muricated mean? Information and translations of Muricated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Muricated, Mean, Most
4. Photo 3: In mid-June, green Muricated capsules are present
5. Muricate definition in English dictionary, muricate meaning, synonyms, see also 'Muricated',muriate',Murat',Murcia'
Muricate, Meaning, Muricated, Muriate, Murat, Murcia
6. Muricated; Wordmap (beta) Word visualization
7. Knitandpurl commented on the word muricate "And I recalled the sluggish misgivings I'd felt when the man took the money out of my hand and held up a tethered bundle of Muricated sprigs for me to somehow take hold
Muricate, Misgivings, Man, Money, My, Muricated, Me
8. The spire is conical, indistinctly Muricated
9. Search Muricated and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
10. You can complete the definition of Muricated given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
11. Muricated14 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Muricated14 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Muricated is NOT a valid word in WWF Definitions for the word, Muricated
12. Origin of Muricated Early 18th century; earliest use found in Hans Sloane (1660–1753), physician and collector
13. Muricated Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Muricated in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
14. Definition of Muricated in the D dictionary.
15. Of Muricated Other 3 Syllable Words frippery chteauroux henceforward ulrika chaikovski squeamishness dominant diffraction trimester expunging …
16. Muricated Meaning in English to Urdu is نوک نوک, as written in Urdu and Noke Noke, as written in Roman Urdu
17. Accurate Muricated Translation, Synonyms and Antonyms.
18. These ribs extend prominently to the summit which they render Muricated
19. "Cinnamon Madrepore; Muricated Madrepore; Mushroom Madrepore; Gorgonia Cerebrum or Brain Madrepore." New York Public Library Digital Collections
Madrepore, Muricated, Mushroom
20. Read the full record details for Picture: Muricated lizard, variety
21. Muricated lizard ; Head and dorsal scales of varans ; Spiny agama ; Varan of the Nile ; Changeable agama ; Frilled lizard ; Skull and under jaw of varan of the Nile ; Bell's varan ; White-throated varan.
22. I COMMUNICATED to NATURE, July 22, 1897, the intelligence that I had demonstrated by practical experiments that both the Australian Water Lizard (Physignathus Leseuri) and the Muricated Tree Lizard (Amphibolurus muricatus) shared with the Australian Frilled Lizard (Chlamydosaurus kingi) the singular faculty of running erect on its hind legs only
23. Muricated murices muricidal muricide: muricoid muriculate murid muridae muride murids muriform murine murine acquired immunodeficiency syndrome murine hepatitis: Literary usage of Muricate
Muricated, Murices, Muricidal, Muricide, Muricoid, Muriculate, Murid, Muridae, Muride, Murids, Muriform, Murine, Muricate
24. In contrast, CBM-12 produces small, round, dull and Muricated (spiny) fruits but with high content of cucurbitacin-B, charantin and plant insulin
25. The F1 plant had green, dull, elongated and Muricated fruits with high content of charantin and plant insulin
26. Potassium attenborough misorganized highland cattle incredulous algarroba non-mendelian Muricated fidgetingly expendable ignorable unhypnotize apostolos epimeride alti-rilievi VIEW MORE 4 Syllable Words Starting with?
Misorganized, Mendelian, Muricated, More
MURICATED [ˈmyo͝orəkāt, ˈmyo͝orəkət]