1. earthly, worldly, Mundane mean belonging to or characteristic of the earth. earthly often implies a contrast with what is heavenly or spiritual
2. Abandoned earthly concerns and entered a convent worldly and Mundane both imply a relation to the immediate concerns and activities of human beings, worldly suggesting tangible personal gain or gratification worldly goods and Mundane suggesting reference to …
3. Mundane definition, common; ordinary; banal; unimaginative
4. The words earthly and worldly are common synonyms of Mundane
5. While all three words mean "belonging to or characteristic of the earth," Mundane suggests reference to the immediate and practical
6. A Mundane discussion of finances In what contexts can earthly take the place of Mundane?
7. Mundane: adjective accustomary , average , banal , carnal , common , commonplace , conventional , corporeal , customary , earthly , everyday , familiar , fleshly
8. An ordinary, unexciting thing can be called Mundane: "Superman hid his heroic feats by posing as his Mundane alter ego, Clark Kent." Mundane, from the Latin word mundus, "world," originally referred to …
9. There are Mundane explanations and less fantastical crises available
10. A KRAKEN IS LOOSE IN AMERICA DAN ZAK DECEMBER 10, 2020 WASHINGTON POST Buildings have always held an outsize place in San Diego city politics – whether it’s stadiums, the Convention Center or more Mundane structures like office space to hold city workers.
11. Discover Mundane's curated high-end artisan collections from unique designers from all over the world
12. Mundane Magazine is an online publication and content studio committed to highlight the most unique and edgy creatives in fashion, music, sex and culture and …
Mundane, Magazine, Most, Music
13. Mundane An unremarkable, ordinary human being. (derogatory) A person considered to be "normal", part of the mainstream culture, outside the subculture, not part of the elite group
14. Very ordinary and therefore not interesting: Mundane matters such as paying bills and shopping for food do not interest her.
15. Something that is Mundane is very ordinary and not at all interesting or unusual. Be willing to do even Mundane tasks.the Mundane realities of life
16. Synonyms: ordinary, routine, commonplace, banal More Synonyms of Mundane
17. Life in the Mundane WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL- NEW CHANNEL TRAILER "Real, relatable advice for motherhood and homeschooling. Katie shares what has worked for her family in different seasons, as well as other ideas, tips and info.
Mundane, My, Motherhood
18. Mundane is an upgrade path in Dark Souls II
19. Mundane weapons are crafted with Old Mundane Stones
20. When a weapon is infused with Mundane, its base damage will drop drastically and it will lose any scaling it had prior
21. Late Middle English (in Mundane (sense 2)): from Old French mondain, from late Latin mundanus, from Latin mundus ‘world’
Middle, Mundane, Mondain, Mundanus, Mundus
22. Mundane (sense 1) dates from the late 19th century.
23. In the best sense of (Mundane) - English Only forum include escape, public and private, sensual pleasure and the Mundane, [punctuation] - English Only forum It was the Mundane that bothered him
24. See 4 authoritative translations of Mundane in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
25. What is the opposite of Mundane? Antonyms for Mundane (opposite of Mundane)
26. See definition of Mundane EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB These range from automating the most Mundane and repetitive daily activities to enriching and educating yourself to bring new areas of interest to the forefront of your mind.
Mundane, Most, Mind
27. Mundane weapons still receives scaling even when the weapon durability went zero, this makes it extremely practical for weapons with either low durability or low base damage, especially Darkdrift
28. It'sounds Mundane, but it is a licence to print money.
29. Definition everyday, ordinary, and therefore not very interesting Be willing to do Mundane tasks with good grace.
30. The Mundane chore of security by interdiction is morphing into the more difficult task of security by imagination
Mundane, Morphing, More
31. The Gaelic language ensures that even the most Mundane of social intercourse became occasions of prayer
32. Ordinarily lame and Mundane places like rotary clubs transform into shanties of shock and mazes of monstrosity.
Mundane, Mazes, Monstrosity
33. Mundanes, also called mundies by some, are regular humans
34. 1 Shadow World 1.1 Glamour and the Sight 1.2 Relations with Downworlders 1.3 Relations with Nephilim 2 Known Mundanes 3 Trivia 4 References Most Mundanes are oblivious to the existence of Shadowhunters, Downworlders, demons, and the rest of the Shadow World
35. Occasionally, there are Mundanes who are born with the Sight or …
36. Invitation to Mundane Life (Chinese: 烟火之邀 "Invitation to Fireworks") is an event wish during which the event-exclusive 5-star character "Vigilant Yaksha" Xiao (Anemo) and the 4-star characters "Kätzlein Cocktail" Diona (Cryo), "Uncrowned Lord of the Ocean" Beidou (Electro), and "Blazing Riff" Xinyan (Pyro) will have their Wish drop
37. Mundane - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
38. Mundane Astrology (religion, spiritualism, and occult) Mundane astrology is the branch of astrology dealing with history, society, and politics
39. Definition of Mundane written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
40. Old Mundane Stones are upgrade materials in Dark Souls II
41. Definition of Mundane adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
42. Travel Quarantines: Enduring the Mundane, One Day at a Time
43. Related search result for "Mundane" Words pronounced/spelled similarly to "Mundane": methane montane Mundane; Words contain "Mundane": anteMundane extraMundane interMundane Mundane superMundane supraMundane; Comments and discussion on the word "Mundane"
Mundane, Methane, Montane
44. Mundane astrology is the branch of astrology whose subjects are the events of geographical regions, places, countries and the whole world (as opposed to individual astrology).
45. Synonyms for Mundane in Free Thesaurus
46. 38 synonyms for Mundane: ordinary, routine, commonplace, banal, everyday, day-to-day, vanilla, prosaic
47. • The Mundane task of setting the table can be fun at holidays
48. • Even such Mundane tasks as eating or drinking have found a place in some ballets
49. • He seemed unable to distinguish the exceptional from the Mundane , the historic from the pedestrian .
50. Mundane Amulet (Thaumcraft 6) This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title
51. What is the definition of Mundane? What is the meaning of Mundane? How do you use Mundane in a sentence? What are synonyms for Mundane?
52. Dictionary entry overview: What does Mundane mean? • Mundane (adjective) The adjective Mundane has 3 senses:
53. Belonging to this earth or world; not ideal or heavenly Familiarity information: Mundane used as an adjective is uncommon.
54. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Mundane on your desktop or mobile device.