multiple (noun) · multiples (plural noun)
1. Multiped definition is - a Multiped animal
2. Multiparous, multipartite, multi-part stationery, multiparty, multipath, Multiped, multiphase, multiplane, multiplayer, multiple, multiple allele Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc
3. 2021 Example sentences from the Web for Multiped
4. At a lower concentration of [NaOH] = 0.13mol[L.sup.-1], the oxidation process was slow and the final product was a few Multiped crystals on the foil.
5. What does Multiped mean? Having many feet
6. Multiped mul′ti-ped, n. an insect having many feet. [L
7. Multus, many, pes, pedis, foot.] How to pronounce Multiped?
8. Multiped is a multi-controller EV3 legged robot. There are no limits for the number of the legs due to the optical communication between the separate EV3 bricks in this project! It hasn’t a restrictions of a daisy chain mode and a BlueTooth
9. The Multiped datalogger is still in the concept phase
10. The Multiped datalogger brings all data from your equipment, small or large, together in a clear overview
11. Alternative form of Multipede; Noun 
12. From classical Latin Multipeda (also Multiped-, multipēs) a small creature with many feet or legs from multi- + pēs foot, after ancient Greek πολύπους.
13. Definition of Multiped in the D dictionary
14. What does Multiped mean? Information and translations of Multiped in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
15. Multiped is a multi-controller EV3 legged robot
16. As the allegorical One-in-the-many, however, the Multipede 's response means "God knows all." In this sense the creature's response evokes the mystery of indwelling spirit pondered by the persona in the next section of the poem.
17. See authoritative translations of Multiped in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
18. Multiped - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Multiped and much more
19. The word Multiped uses 8 letters: d, e, i, l, m, p, t, u
20. Multiped is playable in: Words With Friends 17
21. The movements of animals, quadruped and Multiped, are crosswise, or in diagonals, and their equilibrium in standing posture is maintained crosswise; and it is always the limb on the right-hand side that is the first to move
22. Multiped definition in English dictionary, Multiped meaning, synonyms, see also 'Multipede',multiple',multiplet',multiplex'
23. Sentence with the word Multiped
24. The movements of animals, quadruped and Multiped, are crosswise, or in diagonals, and their equilibrium in standing posture is maintained crosswise; and it is always the limb on the right-hand side that is the first to move.
25. The Multiped luggage carrier is a required accessory when cycling with an Urban Iki rear child seat, Starfish, or Frog
26. Multiped definition: having many feet Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
27. Multiped — /mul ti ped /, adj
28. Multiped — mul·ti·ped … English syllables
29. Multiped — /ˈmʌltipɛd/ (say multeeped) adjective 1
30. Multiped Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Multiped in Hindi
31. The correct meaning of Multiped in Hindi is
32. Multiped is a adjective according to parts of speech
33. Multiped - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
34. For example, when using the Multiped model on images containing luggage or baggage in addition to pedestrians, the 2nd object class is rendered with a green overlay: # C++ $ ./detectnet-console --network=Multiped peds-003.jpg output_4.jpg # Python $ ./detectnet-console.py --network=Multiped peds-003.jpg output_4.jpg
35. 1 Multiped 3D models available for download in any file format, including FBX, OBJ, MAX, 3DS, C4D.
36. Multiped Total Number of words made out of Multiped = 151 Multiped is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 13 points.Multiped is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 17 points
37. Multiped is a 8 letter medium Word starting with M and ending with D
38. 7 letter Words made out of Multiped
39. The CQ-10 Multiped Walker entered into production in 851 ABY, and the first generation were completed the following year
40. In the following years the CQ-10a Multiped Walker can frequently be seen walking alongside liberation forces, and engaged in combat with leftover storm troopers in scattered systems across the Galaxy.
41. The proposed idea for a Multiped robot having removable sliding legs is shown in Fig
42. Origin of Multiped Early 17th century; earliest use found in Philemon Holland (1552–1637), translator
43. From classical Latin Multipeda (also Multiped-, multipēs) a small creature with many feet or legs from multi- + pēs foot, after ancient Greek πολύπους polypus