See also: Multifaceted Multifacetedness Multiplex Multitudinous Multiracial Multipurpose Multivariate Multiplication Multiculturalism Multitude Multiple Mult Multiplet Multics Multiculture Multaq Multon Multipla Multiply Multimedia Multimodal Multifarious Multiplicity Multicellular Multidisciplinary
1. Multifaceted definition is - having many facets or aspects
2. How to use Multifaceted in a sentence.
3. Multifaceted synonyms, Multifaceted pronunciation, Multifaceted translation, English dictionary definition of Multifaceted
4. Multifaceted definition, having many facets, as a gem
5. Find 32 ways to say Multifaceted, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. Multifaceted means having many aspects or sides
Multifaceted, Means, Many
7. Diamonds are usually cut to be Multifaceted, that is, with many angled flat surfaces, because this increases their ability to reflect light.
8. What does Multifaceted mean? The definition of Multifaceted is someone or something with many features or perspectives to consider
Multifaceted, Mean, Many
9. ‘Every song is Multifaceted; there is so much going on you will find yourself enjoying something different with each listen.’ ‘Women's role within the movement is complex and Multifaceted.’ ‘According to his definition, it is a Multifaceted concept - an expanding phenomenon in a certain period of history.’
Multifaceted, Much, Movement
10. Synonyms for Multifaceted include able, accomplished, adaptable, adroit, all-around, all-purpose, all-round, ambidextrous, complex and complicated
11. Multifaceted definition: (of a gem ) having many facets Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Multifaceted, Many, Meaning
12. Hand-poured eco-friendly Multifaceted candles are made in Greensboro, NC
13. Multifaceted Healing LLC strives for us all to re-connect, re-vitalize and re-balance our energy bodies to become whole and one once more
14. Definition of Multifaceted written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
15. And the minute that the magnificent, Multifaceted Crenshaw arrives to putrefy all around him, the scene is set for classic comedy
Minute, Magnificent, Multifaceted
16. The point of this letter is to highlight the fact that the management of our health care system is a complex and Multifaceted issue.: Globalisation of the economy has brought out the need for a Multifaceted approach in assessing the market and making options.
Management, Multifaceted, Market, Making
17. Multifaceted (comparative more Multifaceted, superlative most Multifaceted) Having multiple facets
Multifaceted, More, Most, Multiple
18. The diamond had a Multifaceted cut
19. Joanne was a Multifaceted individual; she knew how to bargain both with Wall Street brokers and push-cart vendors.
20. Find 32 ways to say Multifaceted, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
21. The Multifaceted gem sparkled in the sunlight
22. Multifaceted, also UK: multi-faceted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (having many aspects) (figurato)
Multifaceted, Multi, Many
23. Definition of Multifaceted adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
24. Diverse, many, numerous, various, varied, diversified, multiple, multitudinous, multiplex, manifold, Multifaceted, legion, different, heterogeneous, eclectic, sundry
Many, Multiple, Multitudinous, Multiplex, Manifold, Multifaceted
25. Synonyms for Multifaceted in Free Thesaurus
26. 9 synonyms for Multifaceted: all-around, all-round, many-sided, protean, various, versatile, multifarious, many-sided, miscellaneous
Multifaceted, Many, Multifarious, Miscellaneous
27. What are synonyms for Multifaceted?
28. The exhibit shows the Multifaceted approaches artists have taken to depict nature
29. Anorexia is a Multifaceted issue that requires a cross-disciplinary approach.
30. Multifaceted Meaning: "involving or having many facets," 1870, from multi- "many" + faceted (see facet)
Multifaceted, Meaning, Many, Multi
31. See definitions of Multifaceted.
32. Multifaceted, also UK: multi-faceted adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." figurative (having many aspects) polifacético/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo
Multifaceted, Multi, Many
33. This is a Multifaceted issue with no
34. Multifaceted: Having many facets or aspects
35. What we have to have is what I call Multifaceted modern entertainment.
36. I'd recommend the Paint or Pixel book for anyone who wants to explore this dialogue in Multifaceted detail.
37. A Multifaceted reflector (often abbreviated MR) light bulb is a reflector housing format for halogen as well as some LED and fluorescent lamps.MR lamps were originally designed for use in slide projectors, but see use in residential lighting and retail lighting as well.They are suited to applications that require directional lighting such as track lighting, recessed ceiling lights, desk lamps
38. These challenges are Multifaceted, requiring reforms of domestic agricultural, social, economic, and development policies with the full participation of civil society
39. Add a bit of industrial edge to your look with this Multifaceted ring in sterling silver
40. Multifaceted Masculinity Masculinity has been oversimplified and under assault due to a combination of toxic masculinity and a lack of emotionally healthy role models
Multifaceted, Masculinity, Models
41. Add a bit of an industrial edge to your go-to look with the Multifaceted Ring in Pandora Shine™
42. The diamond had a Multifaceted cut.; Having many aspects; nuanced or diverse
43. Joanne was a Multifaceted individual; she knew how to bargain both with Wall Street brokers and push-cart vendors.
44. A person is more Multifaceted than the label they often get stuck with
45. Another way to say Multifaceted? Synonyms for Multifaceted (other words and phrases for Multifaceted).
46. The Multifaceted role of Black churches in Yalobusha County
47. Residents paid rich tributes to late Dr George Julius Williams, a very versatile and Multifaceted persona who died recently
48. Vintage Glass Multifaceted beads, 8mm gray beads, side hole beads, Iridescent Beads, Vintage beads, Art Deco beads, vintagerosefinding #B199 VintageRoseFindings
49. Definition and synonyms of Multifaceted from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
50. This is the British English definition of Multifaceted.View American English definition of Multifaceted.
51. Clear Multifaceted Quartz Rock Crystal Specimens Hand Carried From Minas Garais, Brazil With Amazing Internal Inclusions HammeredEdgeStudio
52. Favorite Add to Green Multifaceted teardrop Crystal earrings Individualdesigns
53. Diversity, equity and inclusion: A Multifaceted approach
54. • The defense had shut down the Multifaceted Detroit offense
55. • The final Multifaceted perfection of mimicry has been put together by the summed natural selection provided by many different species of predators
Multifaceted, Mimicry, Many
56. • On the other hand, everybody knew it was a rich and Multifaceted problem.
57. Somos una banda con integrantes de distintos géneros, haciendo un nuevo proyecto llamado "Multifaceted", brindándole al público una nueva propuesta músical.
MULTIFACETED [ˌməltēˈfasədəd, ˌməltīˈfasədəd]
multifaceted (adjective) · multi-faceted (adjective)
Definition of multifaceted. : having many facets (see facet sense 1) or aspects a multifaceted approach to health care.
n. The state or condition of being multifaceted. Usage examples of "multifacetedness". It was, in his opinion, another manifestation of the marvelous multifacetedness of his mind.
The definition of multifaceted is someone or something with many features or perspectives to consider. A person who has many different talents in all kinds of fields and subject areas is an example of someone who would be described as multifaceted.