1. Mullioning (plural Mullionings) An arrangement of mullions.
Mullioning, Mullionings, Mullions
2. Literary usage of Mullioning Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature: 1
3. Mullion (third-person singular simple present mullions, present participle Mullioning, simple past and past participle mullioned) (transitive) To shape into divisions by means of mullions.
Mullion, Mullions, Mullioning, Mullioned, Means
4. Mullioning (plural Mullionings) An arrangement of mullions. 2
Mullioning, Mullionings, Mullions
5. Plural of Mullioning Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary: 3.-- so I had to use more Mullioning to achieve old sizing-- duh, I didn't take advantage of the re-org to add 'fixed' portions!-- We actually found ourselves 'excited' about operating the easier-smaller, more weather-resistant, added awnings (and never thought to make the …
Mullioning, More, Make
6. A list of words that end with Mullioning
7. We search a large Scrabble dictionary for words ending with the letter or word you enter, and generate all words ending with Mullioning (words with the suffix Mullioning)
8. Also try our list of Words that start with Mullioning, and words that contain Mullioning
9. A list of words that contain Mullioning, and words with Mullioning in them
10. We also have lists of Words that end with Mullioning, and words that start with Mullioning
11. Mullioning is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 13 points. Mullioning is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 20 points. Mullioning is a 10 letter long Word starting with M and ending with G
12. Mullioning Meaning in English to Urdu is کھڑکی کی عمودی سلاخیں, as written in Urdu and Khirki Ki Amoodi Salakhain, as written in Roman Urdu
13. Accurate Mullioning Translation, Synonyms and Antonyms.
14. Mullioning irradicate slathering determin'd dog around reirrigate accuminate take turns hum and ha schemozzle phantomize venesected gluttonise waterflood greenhouse reannotate relitigate repolarise Note: these words have been obtained from Wiktionary and have been classified and improved through automated computer linguistics processes.
15. This is an exceptional "coco" anyway, with its raked, multi-depthmensional segments, but even more unusual is the purple tinfoil windows framing (or "Mullioning.") Very seldom seen
Multi, More, Mullioning
16. Mullioning mullions mullite mullites mullock: mullocks mullocky mulloid mulloway mulloways mulls mulmul mulmull; Literary usage of Mullioned
Mullioning, Mullions, Mullite, Mullites, Mullock, Mullocks, Mullocky, Mulloid, Mulloway, Mulloways, Mulls, Mulmul, Mulmull, Mullioned
17. Interesting little roof dormer with it's prange paper Mullioning gives a hint of bigger things to come
18. Recollation circuit displants fleshless Mullioning undisputably haysel
19. (Note: See Mullioning for more definitions.) Also see Mullioning Words similar to mullions Usage examples for mullions Words that often appear near mullions Rhymes of mullions Invented words related to …
Mullioning, More, Mullions
20. Undelighted Mullioning hackin curiology intrunk lecythid aloins starers grim-looking tile lipomorph
21. Mullion: mullioned : Mullioning
Mullion, Mullioned, Mullioning
22. But the wliuie was remodelled and something of classic symmetry was given to the extenor, of which the portion illustrated exhibits t:.e poich and the stately Mullioning of Elizabethan times
23. They are highly deformed, the veins having suffered buckling and Mullioning during S3, and are therefore clearly late kinematic for D3.
24. The Winter Garden, entitled “the character of a hill, under glass” consists of a glass box for which the artist designed the Mullioning of the windows, the ceiling, the rolling floor, the lighting, the seating and the exterior water/ice wall
25. Half-timbered and panelled wall surface, s and the window Mullioning
A user from New Zealand says the name Mullion is of English origin and means "Upright". Search for more names by meaning. Submit the origin and/or meaning of Mullion to us below
Definition of mullion.: a slender vertical member that forms a division between units of a window, door, or screen or is used decoratively.
mullion - a nonstructural vertical strip between the casements or panes of a window (or the panels of a screen) strip, slip - artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material.