1. Mulish definition is - unreasonably and inflexibly obstinate
2. How to use Mulish in a sentence
3. Adjective stubborn, difficult, rigid, unreasonable, perverse, intractable, inflexible, wilful, recalcitrant, obstinate, intransigent, headstrong, stiff-necked, self-willed, refractory, pig-headed, bull-headed, cross-grained He had a flushed, Mulish look on his heavy face.
4. Some common synonyms of Mulish are dogged, obstinate, pertinacious, and stubborn
5. While all these words mean "fixed and unyielding in course or purpose," Mulish implies a thoroughly unreasonable obstinacy
6. A Mulish determination to have his own way When could dogged be used to replace Mulish?
7. Sir Richmond considered something Mulish in the doctor's averted face
8. WELLS With Mulish obstinacy he would concede nothing, neither had he force of character to marshal any decisive resistance
9. Mulish behavior is inflexible and opinionated
10. When you're Mulish, you're as stubborn as the famously stubborn mule, an animal that's had this reputation since at least the fifteenth century.
11. Mulish (Persian: موليش , also Romanized as Mūlīsh and Mūyesh) is a village in Mahru Rural District, Zaz va Mahru District, Aligudarz County, Lorestan Province, Iran
12. Mulish is a minimalist Sans Serif typeface, designed for both display and text typography.
13. Mulish 'Mulish' is a 6 letter word starting with M and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Mulish' Clue Answer; Stubborn, obstinate (6) Mulish: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Mulish We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Mulish will help you to finish your crossword today
14. There is a certain class of controversialist, who, if you maintain your ground without moving, would say that it is Mulish obstinacy.
Maintain, Moving, Mulish
15. What does Mulish mean? Extremely or irrationally stubborn and intractable
16. (3) The Mulish opposition that met his scheme to pull down the whole of the center of Paris and rebuild it according to his ‘rational’ and ‘advanced’ ideas baffled and frustrated him
17. (4) One of the things that drove me nuts about living out there was the Mulish inability of city workers to realize how much they made people hate their city.
Me, Mulish, Much, Made
18. Mulish definition: stubborn ; obstinate ; headstrong Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
19. Download Mulish font for PC/Mac for free, take a test-drive and see the entire character set
20. The Pla Sam Rod (pounds 14.45) - fillet of sea bass with sweet chilli sauce, garlic, shallot and tamarind sauce, was a generous portion of sea bass, beautifully moist and tasty but again with a ' Mulish ' kick which did question the one-chilli heat rating, although this is obviously subjective to individual tastes.
21. Only a gifted leader, one who led by example and who understood the Texan makeup, could mold such Mulish freemen into a cohesive team
Makeup, Mold, Mulish
22. Howard's Mulish attitude had made David seem to him more like an oppressor than someone trying to help him learn something.
Mulish, Made, More
23. Definition of Mulish adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
24. Mulishly synonyms, Mulishly pronunciation, Mulishly translation, English dictionary definition of Mulishly
25. Resembling a mule: a Mulish laugh
26. Examples of Mulish in a sentence A Mulish man, my boss is inflexible when it comes to strict workplace deadlines
Mulish, Man, My
27. 🔊 Mulish and stubborn, Randal refuses to let his wife make any of the decisions when it comes to spending
28. 🔊 Tiffany is too Mulish to compromise with her teammates, so little gets resolved during department meetings
29. Carroll has identified the Mulish metamorphosis as a symptom of semantic confusion: the "puzzles which Shakespeare stresses in his comedies [occur] where language and …
30. Dictionary entry overview: What does Mulish mean? • Mulish (adjective) The adjective Mulish has 1 sense:
31. Unreasonably rigid in the face of argument or entreaty or attack Familiarity information: Mulish used as an adjective is very rare.
32. He was so Mulish that my admonitions just flowed over him
33. George could sometimes be almost Mulish! 3
34. Implacable, with arms folded, and a Mulish pout
35. Between the listing buoys and sandbanks two Mulish tugs were pullin
36. Definition of Mulish written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
37. Definition of Mulish adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
38. Mulish From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Mulish mul‧ish / ˈmjuːlɪʃ / adjective written STUBBORN refusing to do something or agree to something, in an unreasonable way SYN stubborn a Mulish look Examples from the Corpus Mulish • George could sometimes be almost Mulish !
Mulish, Mul, Mju
39. Shop designer items by Mulish online
40. Metal Mulisha has deep roots in FMX, Motocross, MMA, BMX and Off-Road Racing
Metal, Mulisha, Motocross, Mma
41. ZOMOY Face Cover Metal Mulisha Balaclava Unisex Reusable Windproof Anti-Dust Mouth Bandanas Outdoor Camping Motorcycle Running Neck Gaiter with 2 Filters for Teen Men Women
Metal, Mulisha, Mouth, Motorcycle, Men
42. Contribute to googlefonts/Mulish development by creating an account on GitHub.
43. How to say Mulish in English? Pronunciation of Mulish with 1 audio pronunciation, 18 synonyms, 5 translations, 1 sentence and more for Mulish.
44. Find 21 ways to say Mulish, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
45. Spanish Translation of “Mulish” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
46. Sentence example with the word 'Mulish' Mulish asinine, bulldogged, cowish, equine, headstrong, obstinate, perverse, self-willed, strongheaded, uncooperative, wrongheaded Definition adj
47. Mulish (comparative more Mulish, superlative most Mulish) Characteristic of a mule; stubborn, obstinate, or intractable
Mulish, More, Most, Mule
48. 1934 George Orwell, Burmese Days: […] a rickety verdigrised geyser which would spit two inches of tepid water into the bath and then Mulishly stop working." Synonyms
49. If you change it to Mulish then many cache plugin can download it from Google Fonts and self host it from their servers
50. Synonyms for Mulish include obstinate, wilful, unbending, adamant, dogged, firm, headstrong, immovable, implacable and inflexible
51. Mulish 'Mulish' is a 6 letter word starting with M and ending with H Crossword clues for 'Mulish' Clue Answer; Stubborn, obstinate (6) If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue
52. Definition of Mulish in the Definitions.net dictionary
53. Information and translations of Mulish in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
54. Mulish Meaning: "having the characteristics imputed to the mule," especially "stubborn," 1751, from mule (n.1) + -ish.… See definitions of Mulish.
Mulish, Meaning, Mule
55. Etnies Men's Metal Mulisha Kingpin 2 Skate Shoe, Black 004 Black Black Black 004, 6
Men, Metal, Mulisha
56. Guys want to stare at her, girls strive to look like her; the Metal Mulisha Maiden
Metal, Mulisha, Maiden
57. Mulish Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Mulish in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
58. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Mulish in Urdu is ہٹی, and in roman we write it Hati.
Meanings, Meaning, Mulish
59. Another way to say Mulish? Synonyms for Mulish (other words and phrases for Mulish).
60. Looking for Mulish? Find out information about Mulish
61. The term horse Explanation of Mulish