1. Muffled adjective indistinct, suppressed, subdued, dull, faint, dim, muted, strangled, stifled She heard a Muffled cough behind her
2. A Muffled sound of voices became audible, and Irvin, following a moment of hesitation, crossed and opened the door.
3. ə ld / A Muffled sound is quiet or not clear: I could hear Muffled voices next door but couldn't make out any words
4. The Muffled roar of traffic could be heard in the distance.
5. 20 synonyms and near synonyms of Muffled from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 antonyms and near antonyms
6. ə ld / A Muffled sound is quiet or not clear.
7. Above are the results of unscrambling Muffled
8. We found a total of 53 words by unscrambling the letters in Muffled.
9. Muffled hearing in one ear can be a symptom of many conditions
10. Muffled hearing in one ear can be caused by a number of different things that don’t necessarily result in complete deafness
11. The severity of Muffled hearing and its accompanying symptoms often
12. Headset microphone sounds Muffled, quiet, and plays desktop audio through it
13. I have a headset that works fine on another device, but for some reason on my desktop, no matter what port I use, all the audio from the desktop gets played through the microphone and the microphone is really quiet and Muffled.
My, Matter, Microphone, Muffled
14. What does Muffled mean? Simple past tense and past participle of muffle
Muffled, Mean, Muffle
15. Dictionary entry overview: What does Muffled mean? • Muffled (adjective) The adjective Muffled has 2 senses:
16. Wrapped up especially for protection or secrecy Familiarity information: Muffled used as an adjective is rare.
17. Sounded Muffled and despondant The horn of the car ahead was Muffled by the resistance of the thick air
18. A far-away Muffled sound <as> of mattock and spade - English Only forum A voice other than the distant, Muffled tone of the PA syste - English Only forum
19. Muffled Hearing feels like you have
20. Examples from Classical Literature Ludowika, riding astride, enveloped and hooded in bottle green, had her face Muffled in a linen riding mask
21. There, Muffled closely, is the wife of a defaulter, who was caught in the act
22. It was a sort of Muffled wail, but there was no mistaking its positiveness.
23. ‘The Muffled announcement of the next destination filtered through.’ ‘Muffled sound renders some of the dialogue inaudible, particularly a joke in the opening scene.’ ‘The occasional Muffled whistle indicated that the train was catching up with me.’ ‘She hears a Muffled cry that could be a sigh - …
24. The Muffled beeper, set on the fulltime run mode, is then put close to a kennel run or near an inside crate so the dog can gradually become comfortable with the muted sound.
Muffled, Mode, Muted
25. Muffled - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. From the verb muffle: (⇒ conjugate) Muffled is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been
Muffle, Muffled, Man
27. To wrap or pad in order to deaden the sound: Muffled the drums
28. To deaden (a sound): The sand Muffled the hoofbeats
29. To make vague or obscure: "His message was so Muffled by learning and 'artiness
Make, Message, Muffled
30. Definition of Muffled adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
31. Hot sauna claim: the sound quality is a little Muffled - the phone is clearly not entirely watertight - but still, one can make himself heard perfectly well
32. Testing the 'toughest' phone in the world Kiernan said she'd heard the Muffled conversation on May 30 after she and McGlone had been at a wedding.
Muffled, May, Mcglone
33. Above are the results of unscrambling Muffled
34. We found a total of 53 words by unscrambling the letters in Muffled.
35. Muffled definition: If you are Muffled , you are wearing a lot of heavy clothes so that very little of your Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
36. Muffled hearing can occur in either one ear or both, and can also develop over time or instantly
37. The treatment of Muffled hearing very much depends on what is causing it
38. Muffled hearing can be the result of a variety of factors, all of which will require a different approach for treating it.
39. Muffled is her second novel for young readers
40. Muffled is a leg armor mod in Fallout 76
41. The Muffled mod may be crafted and applied to an armor leg at an armor workbench if the relevant plan is known
Muffled, Mod, May
42. As with other mods, loose Muffled mods may be randomly sold by Responder, Raider, Brotherhood, and Free States vendors
Mods, Muffled, May
43. Definition of Muffled in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Muffled mean? Information and translations of Muffled in the most comprehensive …
Muffled, Mean, Most
45. See 4 authoritative translations of Muffled in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
46. If you try to speak with a scarf over your mouth, your voice will be Muffled.
47. People say I sound Muffled and there is a loud background noise
48. A Muffled sound is quiet or muted
49. You might hear the Muffled sound of your neighbors laughing through the wall of your apartment.
50. There was the Muffled sound of organ practice coming from the chapel
51. See thesaurus at quiet Examples from the Corpus Muffled • Standing to one side, the sound is Muffled and boomy
52. • His voice was Muffled, "I'm in the bathroom
53. I'm stuck.'' • The sound of breaking glass - Muffled remonstrations.
54. The Resolve audio mixer also has an EQ built right into it so you don’t have to load anything up in order to achieve a Muffled voice or Muffled music
Mixer, Muffled, Music
55. Nouns frequently used with Muffled cry, footsteps, laughter, noise, roar, sob, sound, thud, voice There was a Muffled cry and the sound of a body hitting the floor
56. Definition and synonyms of Muffled from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
57. Spanish Translation of “Muffled” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
58. WebMD Symptom Checker helps you find the most common symptom combinations and medical conditions related to Muffled voice
Most, Medical, Muffled
59. Or click on "See All Conditions" to see every condition related to Muffled voice
60. Looking for Muffled? Find out information about Muffled
61. 1 a kiln with an inner chamber for firing porcelain, enamel, etc., at a low temperature 2 the fleshy hairless part of the upper lip and nose in ruminants Explanation of Muffled
62. Muffled Hearing feels like you have “cotton in your ears” but what are the most common causes of a blocked ear? Depending on the reason for Muffled hearing, the effect can happen over time or instantly
63. Read on for more information on the cause of Muffled hearing, and what you can do about it
64. Muffled sound from speakers is usually caused by them not being wired in sequence, or the wiring being damaged
65. Fixing Muffled surround sound can sometimes be very simple, but other times it can be quite difficult to troubleshoot
66. Muffled Hearing Loss Treatments and Causes
67. If you’ve noticed that one or both of your ears suddenly feels Muffled or clogged, you may be wondering what caused it or how to handle the sensation
68. After doing a clean install of Winodws 8 I had to set up OBS again and now all the sound is Muffled