1. Made unclear, obfuscated (generally as part of the phrase Muddied the water) He Muddied the situation until they acquitted in confusion.
2. A policeman who had Muddied his uniform as if by a fall rose to his feet and followed them, rubbing his head.
3. Muddied In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
4. Because if it rained too much, the water got Muddied, …
5. A policeman who had Muddied his uniform as if by a fall rose to his feet and followed them, rubbing his head
6. SEEING THINGS AT NIGHT HEYWOOD BROUN Once I saw a catfish, gasping for air at the surface of water that had been Muddied by the opening of a sluice-way in a dam
7. 16 synonyms and near synonyms of Muddied from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 antonyms and near antonyms
8. Muddied; muddying Kids Definition of muddy (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : to cover with mud She Muddied her clothes.
Muddied, Muddying, Muddy, Mud
9. Muddied crossword clue Please find below the Muddied crossword clue answer and solution which is part of Daily Themed Crossword July 10 2020 Answers
10. Many other players have had difficulties withMuddied that is why we have decided to share not only this crossword clue but all the Daily Themed Crossword Answers every single day.
11. This crossword clue Muddied was discovered last seen in the July 10 2020 at the Daily Themed Crossword
12. Welcome to Muddied Waters Media
13. Get Muddied Merch! Check out our store and pick up some sweet custom Muddied Waters merchandise
Muddied, Merch, Merchandise
14. Definition of Muddied in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Muddied mean? Information and translations of Muddied in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Muddied, Mean, Most
16. The last witness's testimony has really Muddied the water for the prosecution's case against the defendant.
17. On his Muddied hand lay the crushed little shining coin of a tiny microphone
18. Thomas, Craig THE LAST RAVEN (2004) Half a dozen of them dragged me out into the Muddied field where my wife's clothes …
Me, Muddied, My
19. Muddied Waters Media, Gulfport, Florida
20. For all the fans of Muddied Waters Media, Freedom, Liberty, Truth, Justice, and the Libertarian way.
21. How to say Muddied in English? Pronunciation of Muddied with 2 audio pronunciations, 5 synonyms, 11 translations, 4 sentences and more for Muddied.
22. Muddied Water Elemental is a level 35 NPC that can be found in Twilight Highlands
23. The last witness's testimony has really Muddied the water for …
24. A Muddied Murder is a wonderful beginning to a new series that is already on my must follow list
Muddied, Murder, My, Must
25. 2022 Mitsubishi Outlander teased, drifted, Muddied Kent Taylor, Texas Roadhouse founder and CEO, dead at 65 Republican AGs take blowtorch to …
26. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Muddied yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
27. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Muddied…
28. A Muddied Murder is a wonderful beginning to a new series that is already on my must follow list
Muddied, Murder, My, Must
29. If anything, the White House order has significantly Muddied the waters on the ongoing battle over the viability of women’s athletics, locker rooms, bathrooms, and other sex-segregated
30. Answers for Muddied crossword clue
31. Muddied: 1 adj (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear “the Muddied grey of the sea” Synonyms: dingy , dirty , muddy impure combined with extraneous elements
32. Muddied Waters Slay Muddied Water Elementals to collect 5 Whirlpool Cores
33. Might the Fed decide it has to take charge again now that the fiscal waters are so Muddied by Trump? If so, exactly what kind of initiative can the Fed take? We guess the Fed will be …
34. In “The Muddied Meaning of Mindfulness” in the April 19 New York Times magazine, Virginia Heffernan is certainly right when she points out that the word mindfulness is heard a lot these days, so it’s natural to ask, “What does this word mean anyway?”
Muddied, Meaning, Mindfulness, Magazine, Mean
35. Two men with Muddied faces and bracken on their helmets are in a ruined building trying to spot an enemy rifleman: 11
36. Barclaycard and Lloyds Bank Muddied the waters even more by offering tiered rates: 12
37. Emotionalism Muddied the discussion: 13
38. The plot gets Muddied with the whose-been-sleeping-with-whom scenario and much shifty eye gazing: 14.
39. Dictionary entry overview: What does Muddied mean? • Muddied (adjective) The adjective Muddied has 1 sense:
40. (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear Familiarity information: Muddied used as an adjective is very rare.
41. Antonyms for Muddied include transparent, translucent, bright, limpid, lucid, transpicuous, crystal-clear, easy, light and luminous
42. Muddied Boots of Brill Item Level 219Binds when picked upMailFeet893 Armor+79 Agility+60 Stamina+41 IntellectDurability 70 / 70Requires level 80Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 42.Equip: Improves haste rating by 41.Equip: Increases attack power by 120.Sell Price: 95644 This item drops from Falric in Halls of Reflection
43. The Muddied Waters of Freedom is becoming a steadfast in the Liberty Movement having been mentioned on other podcasts, such as MilLiberty with Caleb Franz, The Remso Report, The Brian Nichols Program, and has received recognition from Eric July from the band Backwordz
Muddied, Movement, Mentioned, Milliberty
44. The number of new coronavirus cases recorded nationwide each day is dropping after peaking at more than 75,000 — but the declines are Muddied by issues with testing and data-gathering in …
45. Muddied Waters is the story set during the twilight of the age of pirates and pits a pirate crew against an undermanned crew carrying the From the moment I opened the book to the moment I put it down, I was thoroughly entertained and enthralled with the characters, the plot, and the storytelling.
46. Muddied (4 Occurrences) Proverbs 25:26 Like a Muddied spring, and a polluted well, so is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked
47. Muddied (4 Occurrences) Proverbs 25:26 Like a Muddied spring, and a polluted well, so is a righteous man who gives way before the wicked
48. What does unMuddied mean? Not Muddied; clear of sediment etc
49. The minister said Christmas had “Muddied” the decision making, conceding that the changes would not have been made if it were another time of …
Minister, Muddied, Making, Made
50. Waters Muddied on early release after lawmakers told only non-violent offenders included
51. A newly declassified intelligence report made clear that government agencies long knew of Russia’s work to aid Donald Trump, but he and allies Muddied the waters
Industrial activity has muddied the river. In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. Because if it rained too much, the water got muddied, spoiling the "stuff" (water mixed with pulped rags) that went into the paper.
muddied - (of color) discolored by impurities; not bright and clear; "dirty" is often used in combination; "a dirty (or dingy) white"; "the muddied grey of the sea"; "muddy colors"; "dirty-green walls"; "dirty-blonde hair". dingy, muddy, dirty. impure - combined with extraneous elements.
Not bright or pure: a muddy color. b. Not clear; cloudy, as with sediment: muddy coffee. 3. Lacking luster; dull: a muddy complexion. 4. Confused or vague: muddy thinking. 1. To make dirty or muddy. 2. To make dull or cloudy. 3. To make obscure or confused. mud′di·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
a. Not bright or pure: a muddy color. b. Not clear; cloudy, as with sediment: muddy coffee. 3. Lacking luster; dull: a muddy complexion. 4. Confused or vague: muddy thinking. 1. To make dirty or muddy. 2. To make dull or cloudy. 3. To make obscure or confused. mud′di·ness n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.