1. Movement definition is - the act or process of moving; especially : change of place or position or posture
2. How to use Movement in a sentence.
3. Noun the act, process, or result of moving. a particular manner or style of moving. Usually Movements
Moving, Manner, Movements
4. 14 synonyms of Movement from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Movement: the act or an instance of changing position.
6. Since its inception, Movement Foundation has invested more than $60 million in communities
Movement, More, Million
7. The majority of our giving supports Movement Schools, a network of tuition-free, public charter schools in low-income neighborhoods. Movement Moves You Home We changed the game more than a decade ago by replacing deadlines with goals.
Majority, Movement, Moves, More
8. The FBI has identified the Movement as a potential domestic terrorist threat
9. Movement Music Festival is one of the longest-running dance music events in the world, committed to showcasing authentic electronic music and providing an experience unlike any other
10. Movement® provides diversified recruitment services to find the best talent according to your exact specifications and needs
11. Welcome to Movement Skis! We are developing iconic Swiss freetouring, freeride and backcountry skis in Switzerland since 2000.
12. Founded in 2009 by Mike and Anne-Worley Moelter, Movement Climbing + Fitness continues to be their life’s passion and work
Mike, Moelter, Movement
13. Active Movement Movement produced by the person's own muscles.
14. Movement noun (POSITION CHANGE) B2 [ C or U ] a change of position: He made a sudden Movement and frightened the bird away.
15. The Resource mobilisation model focuses more on the internal characteristics of Movements, such as organisational structure and resources, and considers these factors as being the key to Movement success
Mobilisation, Model, More, Movements, Movement
16. Conceptualising success and failure for social Movements
17. The focus of Movement.ORG is to catalyze Christian leaders to spiritually and socially impact the urban centers in which they live, work and do ministry
18. The noun Movement means a change of position or location
19. If you're watching a play, you might notice that an actor's repeated Movement from one side of the stage to the other shows her character's nervousness
20. A campaign to create some change or achieve a goal is another kind of Movement, like the civil rights Movement of the 1950s and 60s.
21. Act Too is our new crowd-sourced, immutable utility that enables anyone, anywhere, to get active in the Movement.
22. Movement Mortgage underwrites every loan at the beginning of the loan process
23. Movement is defined as changing locations or positions, a group of people with a shared aim or a development or change that occurs
24. An example of Movement is when you lift your arm above your head
25. An example of Movement is when you go from place to place and accomplish different tasks.
26. Listen to 'Movement' here: https://Hozier.lnk.to/MovementINTaken from the new album Wasteland, Baby! which is out now: https://hozier.lnk.to/WastelandBabyID
27. Definition of Movement in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Movement mean? Information and translations of Movement in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Movement, Mean, Most
29. Westward Movement, the populating by Europeans of the land within the continental boundaries of the mainland United States, a process that began shortly after the first colonial settlements were established along the Atlantic coast
30. ‘The spontaneous Movement and development of all existence is an expression of the Tao.’ ‘So they're going to try to get some new Movement forward in developing new weapons of the future.’ ‘More Movement is afoot as Sunderland sign Tommy Miller from Ipswich Town on a free transfer.’
Movement, More, Miller
31. A Movement is a self-contained part of a musical composition or musical form.While individual or selected Movements from a composition are sometimes performed separately, a performance of the complete work requires all the Movements to be performed in succession
Movement, Musical, Movements
32. A Movement is a section, "a major structural unit perceived as the result of the coincidence of relatively large numbers of
33. "Our mission is to create a platform for budding artists to explore Movement while learning the benefits and discipline of self growth through competition"
34. Watch Modding Repair Tool Movement Holder for 7S25, 7S26, 7S35, 7S36, 4R35, 4R36, 4R37, 4R38, 4R39 NH25, NH26, NH35, NH36, NH37, NH38, NH39 Movement Repair Tools
35. Movement can apply to a single component in a composition or to the whole composition at once
36. Visual Movement is dependent on the other elements and principles of art
37. Rhythm, line, color, balance and space are all examples of elements and principles of art that can play a major role in developing Movement in a work of art.
38. Leaders in the Movement pushed for change in multiple parts of American society, from labor rights to education reform to land reclamation
39. Arts, entertainment, and media Literature "Movement", a short story by Nancy Fulda The Movement, a comic book by Gail Simone and Freddie Williams II; Music Groups and labels
Media, Movement, Music
40. Movement (band), an Australian soul/ambient band Movements (band), an American post-hardcore band Albums and EPs
41. Movement (9mm Parabellum Bullet album); Movement, an EP by BT; Movement (Joe Harriott …
42. Movement Joins the El Cap Family! Earth Treks and Planet Granite are extremely excited to announce that Movement Climbing + Fitness is joining our family
43. The yellow vests Movement or yellow jackets Movement (French: Mouvement des gilets jaunes, pronounced [muvmɑ̃ de ʒilɛ ʒon]) is a populist, grassroots protest Movement for economic justice that began in France in October 2018
Movement, Mouvement, Muvm
44. Movement definition: A Movement is a group of people who share the same beliefs , ideas , or aims
45. The gay rights Movement in the United States began in the 1920s and saw huge progress in the 2000s, with laws prohibiting homosexual activity struck down and a Supreme Court ruling legalizing same
46. [uncountable] Movement (in something) progress, especially in a particular task
47. It needs cooperation from all the countries to get any Movement in arms control
48. Change in amount [uncountable, countable] Movement (in something) a change in amount
49. There has been no Movement in oil prices
50. We have no further Movement to make on the offer.
51. Movement Ivory • Directed by Fleur Fortuné • Produced by DIVISION for Modular AWARDS Le Club des Directeurs Artistiques 2014 Music Videos…
Movement, Modular, Music
52. With help from some surprising footage, Derek Sivers explains how Movements really get started
53. Movement is characterized by cultural hearths and cultural diffusion
54. The latest tweets from @WEMovement
55. Movement is a vivid discovery, a fundamental and explicit teaching in which the return to basics takes on a whole new meaning
56. Find 97 ways to say MovementS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
57. Swimming across a rushing river, sneaking down a dungeon corridor, scaling a treacherous mountain slope—all sorts of Movement play a key role in fantasy gaming adventures
58. The GM can summarize the adventurers’ Movement without calculating exact distances or travel times: “You travel through the forest and find the dungeon entrance late in the evening of the third day.”
59. But the Movement has grown and broadened dramatically
movement (noun) · movements (plural noun) · bowel movement (noun) · bowel movements (plural noun)