1. Mountainous definition is - containing many mountains
Mountainous, Many, Mountains
2. How to use Mountainous in a sentence.
3. Resembling a mountain or mountains, as being very large and high: Mountainous waves.
Mountain, Mountains, Mountainous
4. Mountainous Thus people were able to survive the hostile environmental and political conditions of these Mountainous areas
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus The joint family household was the culturally conditioned basic pattern of Mountainous …
6. 45 synonyms of Mountainous from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 35 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Mountainous
8. Definition of Mountainous in the Definitions.net dictionary
9. What does Mountainous mean? Information and translations of Mountainous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Mountainous, Mean, Most
10. Ideal for motorized vehicles, this Mountainous camping and RV spot’s most popular feature is its mountaintop observation deck, which features spectacular views of Nantahala National Forest
Motorized, Mountainous, Most, Mountaintop
11. This page shows answers to the clue Mountainous, followed by 8 definitions like “ Abounding in mountains ”, “ Inhabiting mountains ” and “ Full of, or containing, mountains ”
12. Synonyms for Mountainous are towering and undulating
13. THIS PAGE HAS MANY Mountainous ADVENTURE VIDEOS
14. You use Mountainous to emphasize that something is great in size, quantity, or degree.
15. Mountainous (comparative more Mountainous, superlative most Mountainous) Having many mountains; characterized by mountains; of the nature of a mountain; rough (terrain); rocky
Mountainous, More, Most, Many, Mountains, Mountain
16. ‘Since then, the Mountainous county has been prone to mudflows and landslides triggered by torrential rains.’ ‘Galicia is a Mountainous land of ever-present rain and mists and lush greenery.’ ‘Almost all the land is Mountainous and high above sea level.’ ‘The island, Mountainous and very pretty, features huge banana plantations.’
Mountainous, Mudflows, Mists
17. What does Mountainous mean? Having many mountains; rough (terrain); rocky
Mountainous, Mean, Many, Mountains
18. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Mountainous crossword clue
19. Possible the biggest threat facing many Mountainous regions today is that brought on by fracking - or hydraulic fracturing
20. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Nature moun‧tain‧ous /ˈmaʊntɪnəs $ ˈmaʊntənəs/ ●○○ adjective 1 a Mountainous area has a lot of mountains the Mountainous coast of Wales a Mountainous region 2 very large in amount or size SYN massive They were struggling with Mountainous debts.
Moun, Ma, Mountainous, Mountains, Massive
21. Mountainous - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
22. As Mountainous seas rolled down upon them, smashing over the deck, Halsted left him to it
23. In the background is a landscape of forests amid Mountainous terrain
24. A Mountainous landlocked country located in south-central Europe, Austria encompasses an area of 32,377 square miles, roughly the size of the state of Maine.
Mountainous, Miles, Maine
25. Definition of Mountainous adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
26. The most Mountainous states in the U.s
27. The following countries are the most Mountainous in the world based on their average elevation above sea level
28. Synonyms for Mountainous include huge, enormous, gigantic, immense, monumental, great, mammoth, massive, mighty and colossal
Mountainous, Monumental, Mammoth, Massive, Mighty
29. Mountainous worlds contain common resources found on many other types of worlds
30. Mountainous star coral is native to the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico
31. Its color is usually pale brown but may be deep brown with fluorescent green highlights. Mountainous star coral is listed as threatened under the Endangered Species Act
32. NOAA Fisheries is committed to conserving and protecting Mountainous star coral.
33. Mountainous 'Mountainous' is a 11 letter word starting with M and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Mountainous We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Mountainous will help you to finish your crossword today
34. How many syllables in Mountainous? 6 5 9 7 1 4 2 8 3 syllables
35. Divide Mountainous into syllables: moun-tain-ous Stressed syllable in Mountainous: moun-tain-ous How to pronounce Mountainous: moun-tin-us How to say Mountainous: How to pronounce Mountainous
36. Wondering why Mountainous is 6 5 9 7 1 4 2 8 3 syllables? Contact Us
37. The Mountainous waves threatened to sink the tiny dinghy
38. Elizabeth has a Mountainous collection of books that fills two rooms in her home
39. The Mountainous Planning District is a unique area, not like any other community in the County, in that it serves as a significant recreation resource and a major watershed
40. The Mountainous area is so hilly, its tall peaks making it virtually uninhabitable
41. Living in a Mountainous area has its downside, like a steep ride up every day and the threat of avalanches
42. Many moons ago, the Mountainous region was formed through tectonic forces that created the crags.
Many, Moons, Mountainous
43. This Mountainous district is the resort of all runaway slaves, escaped criminals, and those designated as insurgents
44. In the far distance they discerned the broken line of another Mountainous island, the lower slopes black with forests.
45. Synonyms for Mountainous in Free Thesaurus
46. 55 synonyms for Mountainous: high, towering, soaring, steep, rocky, highland, alpine, upland
47. Definition of Mountainous written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
48. They stopped scout in the Mountainous area
49. The Antarctic is a Mountainous area
50. The road traverses a wild and Mountainous region
51. The ship sank in Mountainous seas
52. The Mountainous terrain rules out most forms
53. How to say Mountainous in English? Pronunciation of Mountainous with 4 audio pronunciations, 17 synonyms, 2 meanings, 3 sentences and more for Mountainous.
Mountainous, Meanings, More
54. Find 9 ways to say Mountainous, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
55. Definition and synonyms of Mountainous from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
56. This is the British English definition of Mountainous.View American English definition of Mountainous.
57. Mountainous definition: like a mountain in size and impressiveness synonyms: large, big antonyms: little, small, slippery
58. Another word for Mountainous: high, towering, soaring, steep, rocky Collins English Thesaurus
59. Mountainous - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
60. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Mountainous adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (with many mountains) montañoso/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa [b]grande[/b]", "mujer [b]alta[/b]").
Mountainous, Many, Mountains, Monta, Mujer
61. High quality Mountainous gifts and merchandise