1. Synonyms of Moseying US, informal to walk or move in a slow and relaxed way I think I'll mosey on over to the post office and see if the mail has come in yet
Moseying, Move, Mosey, Mail
2. Moseying meaning Present participle of mosey.
Moseying, Meaning, Mosey
3. Definition of Moseying in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. Information and translations of Moseying in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Moseying AROUND We’re Matt and Logan (and Oaky) and we’re Moseying around the country in a tiny house
6. An alligator, a really, really big alligator kind of Moseying along a Florida road -- I'm not sure yet
7. Their minds were fully made up to invite the intruder to "shinny on his own side," and not come "Moseying" around the camp, when the canoeist beached his bow and sprang lightly ashore
Minds, Made, Moseying
8. How to say Moseying in English? Pronunciation of Moseying with 1 audio pronunciation, 1 sentence and more for Moseying.
9. How unique is the name Moseying? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
10. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Moseying was not present
11. Weird things about the name Moseying: The name spelled backwards is …
12. Moseying Along Throughout the years of late-prehistory, AD 1400s – 1700s, and through much of the 1800s, the canoe was a principal means of travel in ancient Hawaiʻi
Moseying, Much, Means
13. Moseying is about not looking over your shoulder or down at your watch
14. Moseying is like the Sunday drive some families used to take back when gas …
15. Definition of Moseying in the D dictionary
16. What does Moseying mean? Information and translations of Moseying in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web
Moseying, Mean, Most
17. Moseying is like the Sunday drive some families used to take back when gas was cheap and country roads called out to us instead of interstate
18. We should be Moseying along, unless of course there's anything else you want to tell us
19. I guess I better be Moseying on, then
20. Beer, bikes and brats on a weekend of Moseying through Wisconsin’s hilly Driftless Area Steve Johnson, Chicago Tribune 4 days ago These pastors use science and scripture to combat vaccine hesitancy
21. Synonyms for Moseying in Free Thesaurus
22. Mosey (third-person singular simple present moseys, present participle Moseying, simple past and past participle moseyed) (chiefly US, dialectal) To set off, get going; to start a journey.1910, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Kilmeny of the Orchard, chapter 1: Haven't got time
Mosey, Moseys, Moseying, Moseyed, Maud, Montgomery
23. Moseying 14 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Moseying 16 is a valid word in WWF
24. Definitions for the word, Moseying
25. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Moseying
26. 7 letter words made by using the letters Moseying.
27. Young black bear just Moseying his way through Hollister Wes Johnson, Springfield News-Leader 6/23/2020
28. ‘Well, we'd best be Moseying along.’ ‘I was out the door and on my way to school in about forty minutes, walking at an unusually slow pace that one could almost consider Moseying.’ ‘Oh, wonderful, now everyone is Moseying over to their friends and chit-chatting.’ ‘Billie moseyed over …
Moseying, My, Minutes, Moseyed
29. Moseying Around Modesto will help you discover new exciting things, taking you to popular attractions and secret sites even the locals don't know about
30. Moseying is the dog checking out every single blade of grass – time consuming but not annoying ’cause it’s over 95F with residual rain steam bath in progress
31. The one‐pronged strategy is characterized by a rapid impulse purchase without prior intent, and the two‐pronged strategy involves Moseying around and deliberate placement in harm's way of an impulse purchase followed by the rapid conclusion of the impulsepurchase transaction.
32. Alligator Moseying across Orlando airport tarmac halts plane trying to taxi to gate
33. Just ask Townhall's own Julio Rosas, who's been on the ground documenting the influx of illegal immigrants casually Moseying
34. When I go out walking, I think of it as Moseying
35. Synonyms for Moseying around include puddling, dawdling, idling, mooching, pottering, puttering, lounging about and lounging around
36. UKC Ch JLS Just A Moseying Along COI is 19.32644% Major Blood Contributors Ch JLS Just A Fig Newton ROM at 6.49719% Ch Givens Dalivered Star at 4.80804% Ch JLS Shades of The Past at 3.62549% Am/Can Ch Igdaliah's M&M Candy Cain CD ROMX at 1.78337% Ch Givens Special Delivery at 1.1776% Ch Lakeshore JLS Millenia Belle ROM at .78201
Moseying, Major, Millenia
37. Moseying the Mountain is the first level in Mystical Pique, the fifth stage of the game.The level unlocks upon completion of the Fire When Wetty level in the Sea of Serendipity stage.
Moseying, Mountain, Mystical
38. 9 hours ago · "That said I do admit to having a lot of trouble trying to understand why craft that are apparently capable of hypersonic travel would spend hours Moseying down the California coast from Catalina to Guadalupe islands." This is more my point than the true combination of every possible claim.
Moseying, More, My
39. 9 hours ago · "That said I do admit to having a lot of trouble trying to understand why craft that are apparently capable of hypersonic travel would spend hours Moseying down the California coast from Catalina to Guadalupe islands." This is more my point than the true combination of every possible claim.
Moseying, More, My
40. 10 hours ago · It’s not even Easter yet, and we’ve had doctors and farmers arrested by the FBI for Moseying around the rotunda
Define moseying. moseying synonyms, moseying pronunciation, moseying translation, English dictionary definition of moseying. intr.v. mo·seyed , mo·sey·ing , mo·seys Informal 1. To move in a leisurely, relaxed way; saunter: moseyed over to the club after lunch. 2.
To move in a leisurely, relaxed way; saunter: moseyed over to the club after lunch. 2. To get going; move along. [ Origin unknown.]
Moseying: to walk or move in a slow and relaxed way. Synonyms: ambling, perambulating, rambling… Find the right word.