1. 1. Mortally - in such a manner that death ensues (also in reference to hatred, jealousy, fear, etc.); "a being of whom the forest Indians are said to be Mortally afraid, with a hoof shaped like the heel of a bottle" Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection
2. 78 synonyms of Mortally from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Severely enough to cause death: He fell, Mortally wounded
4. (Definition of Mortally from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
5. Mortally describes something that happens in a way that causes death
6. If your guinea pig is Mortally ill, it unfortunately means that he's certain to die
7. You're most likely to come across the adverb Mortally followed by the word "wounded."
8. ‘Hamilton, Mortally wounded, was rowed to Greenwich Village, where he died the following day.’ ‘A police source said that he found Smith Mortally wounded in the kitchen and pulled the knife out of his chest.’ ‘The ballistics report concluded that he was Mortally wounded one-and-a …
9. Stuart was Mortally wounded by a close pistol shot in this fighting and he died on May 11, 1864 in Richmond
10. TORPEY He was a leader of the parliamentary forces, and Mortally wounded at the battle of Chalgrove field
11. Mortally Sentence Examples One step in a hole and she could lie out here Mortally wounded with no one to know
12. De Ruyter, who led the van, was Mortally wounded.
13. Mortally Meaning: "to the death; resulting in death," also "bitterly, intensely," from mortal (adj.) + -ly (2)
Mortally, Meaning, Mortal
14. Definition of Mortally in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Mortally mean? Information and translations of Mortally in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Mortally, Mean, Most
16. Mortally From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English mor‧tal‧ly /ˈmɔːtəl-i $ ˈmɔːr-/ adverb 1 in a way that will cause death SYN fatally He regarded the Mortally wounded man with no pity in his heart
Mortally, Mor, Man
17. Definition of Mortally adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
18. ‘Hamilton, Mortally wounded, was rowed to Greenwich Village, where he died the following day.’ ‘A police source said that he found Smith Mortally wounded in the kitchen and pulled the knife out of his chest.’ ‘The ballistics report concluded that he was Mortally wounded one-and-a …
19. Mortally (comparative more Mortally, superlative most Mortally) Fatally; in such a way as to cause death
Mortally, More, Most
20. [from 14th c.] The king was Mortally wounded in the battle
21. Synonyms for Mortally in Free Thesaurus
22. Secondly, a thing is said to be a mortal sin by reason of its cause: thus he who gives an alms, in order to lead someone into heresy, sins Mortally on account of his corrupt intention
23. Mortally: after all, it's tough work fagging away at a language with no master but a lexicon
24. (Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë) My father had once been a favourite of hers, I believe; but she was Mortally affronted by his marriage, on the ground that my mother was “a wax doll”
My, Mortally, Marriage, Mother
25. The Mortally wounded soldier lingered on for a few days until at last he died
26. Definition and synonyms of Mortally from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
27. This is the British English definition of Mortally.View American English definition of Mortally.
28. The Demonsof DoomEternal are referred to as "Mortally Challenged"
29. "Mortally wounded" is used to describe a wound that has already killed somebody
30. Mortally definition is - in a deadly or fatal manner : to death
31. How to use Mortally in a sentence
32. Mortally in a sentence - Use "Mortally" in a sentence 1
33. 78 synonyms of Mortally from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
34. Mortally - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
35. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Mortally adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (fatally) mortalmente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").
Mortally, Mortalmente, Muy
36. Find more ways to say Mortally ill, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
More, Mortally, Most
37. Opinion: QAnon is Mortally wounded
38. In Mortally Wounded, a bestseller in Ireland, where it was first published, Dr
39. Unfortunately, Stanley was Mortally wounded at the point of surrender, therefore Stanley's Victoria Cross was awarded posthumously
40. City in park paving stone tribute to WWI VC hero West Midlands Police were called to the Mortally wounded man in Tenby Road, Moseley, Birmingham just …
Midlands, Mortally, Man, Moseley
41. Mortally 'Mortally' is a 8 letter word starting with M and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Mortally We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Mortally will help you to finish your crossword today.
42. Antonyms for Mortally include little, negligibly, nominally, slightly, somewhat, quite, rather, pretty, relatively and passably
43. Mortally is a synonym of fatally
44. As adverbs the difference between Mortally and fatally is that Mortally is fatally; in such a way as to cause death while fatally is in a fatal manner; lethally.
45. So I think shale oil is going to come back, but it is absolutely Mortally injured
46. Metonymy, (from Greek metōnymia, “change of name,” or “misnomer”), figure of speech in which the name of an object or concept is replaced with a word closely related to or suggested by the original, as “crown” to mean “king” (“The power of the crown was Mortally weakened”) or an author for his
Metonymy, Met, Misnomer, Mean, Mortally
47. Major Ringgold: Mortally wounded Contributor Names Baillie, James S., active 1838-1855, lithographer, publisher
48. She was Mortally afraid of being laughed at for surrendering, after her many and vehement declarations of independence
49. A Mortally wounded gangbanger hated cops so much, he defiantly refused to identify his killer — instead telling officers, “F–k you, son!” with one of his last breaths, law-enforcement
50. Is the rich man’s indifference Mortally sinful? Scripture thinks so
51. Oklahomans Mortally Ashamed of Jim Inhofe and All Our Politicians
52. Myspace.com/Mortallyinfected bandzone.cz/Mortallyinfected Mortally[email protected]
53. Cutting Fuller might fix the salary cap but could Mortally wound the defense Cornerback Kyle Fuller will likely be looking for another team to play for this season