1. Adverb in a sullen, gloomy, or ill-humored way:Falling silent, the old sailor became quite glum, and seemed Morosely unwilling to answer any more questions.
2. Morosely [məˈrəʊslɪ] ADV → malhumoradamente, morbosamente Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co
Morosely, Malhumoradamente, Morbosamente
3. / məˈroʊs.li / in a very unhappy or annoyed way: He was sitting at the edge of the group and staring Morosely into space
4. "I can't take it anymore," he declared Morosely, shaking his head.
5. Morose means gloomy or in a bad mood, so whenever the adverb Morosely describes your actions, you're not feeling very cheerful
Morose, Means, Mood, Morosely
6. There is an element of crankiness in the word Morosely, which you …
7. Morosely meaning The definition of Morosely is something done in a bad temper or gloomy mood
Morosely, Meaning, Mood
8. An example of Morosely is when you reluctantly agree to do …
9. 59 synonyms and near synonyms of Morosely from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 antonyms and near antonyms
10. Find another word for Morosely.
11. Find 10 ways to say Morosely, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Morosely he watched the mist of white air bubbles sift through the sea water
13. He was thinking Morosely, his heart heavy from the reality of such a civil war
14. Alicia and the group were on the hillock, Morosely debating what would happen to the prisoners.
15. / məˈroʊs.li / in a very unhappy or annoyed way: He was sitting at the edge of the group and staring Morosely into space
16. "I can't take it anymore," he declared Morosely, shaking his head.
17. Define Morosely by Webster's Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary.
18. Translation for 'Morosely' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
19. Definition of Morosely in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Morosely mean? Information and translations of Morosely in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Morosely, Mean, Most
21. See authoritative translations of Morosely in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
22. “Morosely,” of course, is an adverb that is based on the adjective “morose.” “Morose” can be defined, as in the dictionary link below, as “sullen and gloomy” or “very serious
23. ‘I said Morosely and mumbling to myself more than her… ‘I'm going to be 40 this year’.’ ‘Late in life, Wren Morosely described his ultimate profession of architecture as ‘rubbish’.’ ‘Was a political career, he muttered Morosely, really the way to spend one's life?’
Morosely, Mumbling, Myself, More, Muttered
24. Morosely (comparative more Morosely, superlative most Morosely) In a morose or sulky manner; gloomily
Morosely, More, Most, Morose, Manner
25. Examples of Morosely in a sentence The dog stared Morosely at the front door while waiting for its owner to return
26. 🔊 When the rookie police officer stumbled across the child’s body, he could only stare morosely at the ground
27. 🔊 The boy looked morosely at the principal as she read the terms of …
28. He watched her Morosely and without intention of speaking, till he saw her take a rifle from the stand, examine the magazine, and start for the door.
29. So certain was I that I asked the mate, who answered Morosely:
30. Synonyms for Morosely in Free Thesaurus
31. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Morosely adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (gloomily, sullenly) morosamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre [b]rápidamente[/b]", "sucede [b]ahora[/b]", "[b]muy[/b] extraño").: de modo taciturno loc adv locución
Morosely, Morosamente, Muy, Modo
32. Synonyms (Other Words) for Morosely & Antonyms (Opposite Meaning) for Morosely.
33. Dictionary entry overview: What does Morosely mean? • Morosely (adverb) The adverb Morosely has 1 sense:
34. In a morose manner Familiarity information: Morosely used as an adverb is very rare.
Morose, Manner, Morosely
35. Synonyms for Morosely include sadly, sorrowfully, mournfully, despondently, joylessly, painfully, ruefully, bitterly, dejectedly and dispiritedly
36. In a bad mood and without talking very much synonym gloomily (1) He was staring Morosely out of the window.
Mood, Much, Morosely
37. Fun Facts about the name Morosely
38. How unique is the name Morosely? Out of 6,028,151 records in the U.S
39. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Morosely was not present
40. How to say Morosely in English? Pronunciation of Morosely with 1 audio pronunciation, 16 synonyms, 4 translations and more for Morosely.
41. Italian Translation of “Morosely” The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online
42. Spanish Translation of “Morosely” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
43. Morosely Meaning: "sourly, with sullen austerity," 1650s, from morose + -ly (2)
Morosely, Meaning, Morose
44. Well, for one, there'd probably be scores of out-of-work fortune-tellers Morosely sitting at home with their parrots and tarot cards
45. Morosely in a sentence - Use "Morosely" in a sentence 1
46. 59 synonyms and near synonyms of Morosely from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 antonyms and near antonyms
47. Definition of Morosely adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
48. "There are still plenty who do," she replied Morosely
49. "Il y en a qui le font encore", répondit-elle avec morosité.: Lam was hit by a Christmas tree truck, which is Morosely ironic.: Lam a été heurté par un camion d'arbre de Noël, qui est morose ironique.: Chaotic Insurrection Ensemble - In the midst of cultural uniformity, Morosely immoral media tactics and political indecency, the
Morosit, Morosely, Morose, Midst, Media
50. Morosely Hindi Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Morosely in Hindi
51. The correct meaning of Morosely in Hindi …
52. Gazing/staring Morosely at the sad scene “I lost,” she said Morosely
53. He stared Morosely at the floor
54. He was staring Morosely out of the window
55. One elderly man sat Morosely at the bar
56. Nick and Linda nodded their heads, Nick Morosely, Linda obviously quite excited at this new turn of
57. Morosely Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Morosely in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
58. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Morosely in Urdu is …
Meanings, Meaning, Morosely
59. Search Morosely and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
60. You can complete the definition of Morosely given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
61. Morosely nickel hexammine chloride preljub indirme veritatis simplex oratio est cobra usta na usta tambourine sorrow automatic billing machine corresponding point repeatability wrought steel boot made of hide proteina brandy pagkakasala, paglabag sa pananalig moldavski pst! rutinerad to make smth
Morosely, Machine, Made, Moldavski, Make
62. Morosely adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (gloomily, sullenly) cupamente avv avverbio: Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente" - …
63. English word Morosely can not be rearranged
64. English words containing Morosely, with more than seven letters : No Result; List all English words English words starting with Morosely, English words that contain Morosely or English words ending with Morosely
65. Morosely would be more properly used in the sentence "Mom would stare Morosely over the lake"
Morosely, More, Mom
66. Find below definitions and meanings of Morosely
67. Morosely: äreästi: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
The definition of morosely is something done in a bad temper or gloomy mood. An example of morosely is when you reluctantly agree to do something and you are grumpy the whole time you do it. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
EXAMPLES FROM THE WEB FOR MOROSELY. Good Indian leaned his back against a tree, and eyed the two morosely. He went about morosely and snapped villainously at the boys. Morosely he ruminated on the suppressed adjective for a moment. "It may be anything," uttered Jorgenson, morosely, but as it were in a mollified tone.
The definition of morosely is something done in a bad temper or gloomy mood. An example of morosely is when you reluctantly agree to do something and you are grumpy the whole time you do it.
Synonyms & Near Synonyms for morosely. blackly, darkly, dismally, distressfully, distressingly, dourly, drearily, forlornly,