1. Moribund (plural Moribunds) A person who is near to dying
2. What does Moribunds mean? Plural form of moribund
Moribunds, Mean, Moribund
3. The latest tweets from @Moribunds
4. Evaluate differential gene expression between Brain IDH1-R132H and IDH1 wt in response to 20Gy of ionizing radiation (IR) at time that animals become Moribunds
5. Unfortunately, as it happens there are a few bugs remaining in Revit (a joke ;-), thus it is apparently possible, now and then, for users to encounter these Moribunds that escaped their destiny of certain death at the end of a transaction.
6. Also see Moribunds Word origin Words similar to moribund Usage examples for moribund Popular nouns described by moribund Words that often appear near moribund Rhymes of moribund Invented words related to moribund:
7. What a rabble in my head, what a gallery of Moribunds
8. The Moribunds occurred at day 9, 14 (2 fish), 15, 21 and 36 PC
9. The increased proportion of Moribunds in the challenged treatment group relative to the negative control group was categorised as statistically significant
10. Clinical signs of Moribunds included lethargy, loss of equilibrium, loss of tail reaction and distended abdomen
11. Could the articles name please be changed to "Moribunds" as opposed to it's current title "Moribounds"
12. Its obvious that not just anyone is welcome in Moribunds
13. Children are not welcome in Moribunds; of age witches and wizards only.
14. Agbowo Shopping Complex: A Testament Of One Of The Many Moribunds in The Ancient City
15. Its obvious that not just anyone is welcome in Moribunds
16. Children are not welcome in Moribunds; of age witches and wizards only.
17. Cumulative proportion of moribund wrasse reached 17% following the virus immersion challenge while by the IP-route Moribunds exceeded 50% within 14days post-challenge
18. L'an mil huit cent quatorze le huit mars a sept heures du soir apres avoir été administré des sacremens des Moribunds est decedé a Berus, agé de soixante sept ans Joseph Neno manoeuvre, epoux d'Anne Neno habitant de Bérus son corps a été enterré le lendemain au soir sur le cimetiere de Bérus avec les ceremonies ordinaires en présence
Mil, Mars, Moribunds, Manoeuvre
19. Universal Patron of the Church at the will of Pope Pius IX, he is also known as patron of workers as well as Moribunds and purgant souls, but his patronage extends to all needs, he comes to all requests
20. Moribunds are available, otherwise sample 30 birds per house as domestic waterfowl may not show clinical signs of infection
21. What a rabble in my head, what a gallery of Moribunds
22. JOSE PUTATIVE FATHER OF CHRIST, PATRON OF WORKERS, CARPENTERS AND ARTISANS, LAWYER OF THE Moribunds AND FOR THE GOOD TO DIE, PATTERON OF UNIVERSAL CHURCH
Examples of Moribund in a sentence Because the wounded man has lost a great deal of blood, he is moribund and probably will not make it through the night. 🔊 My moribund computer is more than likely going to stop working at any second. 🔊
Moribund. For something to be described as moribund it must have ceased to be useful, in the act of dying, or close to be obsolete. The noun form is moribundity. It comes from the Latin moribundus with the same meaning. Unlike morbid, which comes from the Latin morbidus or diseased.
For something to be described as moribund it must have ceased to be useful, in the act of dying, or close to be obsolete. The noun form is moribundity.