1. Something that hinders, engulfs, or overwhelms: a Morass of details.
2. Something that is extremely complicated and difficult to deal with, making any advance almost impossible: The Morass of rules and regulations is delaying the start of the project
3. (Definition of Morass from the …
4. The Swampy History of Morass We won't swamp you with details: Morass comes from the Dutch word moeras, which itself derives from an Old French word, maresc, meaning "marsh." Morass has been …
Morass, Moeras, Maresc, Meaning, Marsh
5. The definition of a Morass is a complex and confusing situation, or is an area of muddy, swampy ground
6. When a series of misunderstandings has resulted in a situation where everyone you know has his feelings hurt and you don't know how to fix it, this is an example of a Morass. …
7. 23 synonyms of Morass from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Morass: something that catches and holds.
9. Find 20 ways to say Morass, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Morass mo· rass (mè-rä s', mô-)n
11. The Morass is full of beavers and turtles.El cenagal está lleno de castores y tortugas
12. The Black Morass is one of the timeways accessible in the Caverns of Time
13. In this wing, a group of players must defend the last Guardian Medivh, in a swamp known as The Black Morass
Must, Medivh, Morass
14. [Morass] The Prince and the Princess 3: Level 230 [Morass] The Prince and the Princess 4: Level 230 [Morass] The Last Component: Level 230 [Morass] One Last Chance: Level 230 [Morass] The Serpent's End: Level 230 [Morass] Her Purpose: Level 230 [Morass] The Swamp Remains: Level 230 [Morass] Flying Fish Says Hello: Level 230 [Morass] Life in
15. Morass: 1 n a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot Synonyms: mire , quag , quagmire , slack Type of: bog , peat bog wet spongy ground of decomposing vegetation; has poorer drainage than a swamp; soil is unfit for cultivation but can be cut and dried and used for fuel
16. We found 7 answers for “Morass”
17. This page shows answers to the clue Morass.Morass may be defined as “A tract of soft, wet ground“A tract of low, soft, wet ground“(set theory) In axiomatic set theory”.
18. Morass is an overwhelming mass of confusion; a confusing situation that impedes or entangles something, making it difficult to be free of or resolve a troublesome matter.
Morass, Mass, Making, Matter
19. Morass is an Old English term that means marsh/swamp, as well as something that makes progress difficult.
Morass, Means, Marsh, Makes
20. Black Morass Ritual Site is a harrowstorm Ritual Site south of Solitude
21. Definition of Morass a complicated or confusing situation Examples of Morass in a sentence Although I am normally good with solving puzzles, I am somewhat confused by the math Morass …
22. ‘The plot of the film is a Morass of absolute stupidity.’ ‘I felt that the plans team was slowly sinking into a Morass of detail.’ ‘The chain grew to 149 stores, but eventually collapsed in a Morass of disputes.’ ‘The first years of the program were a Morass of infighting, failed launches, and neglect.’
23. Marsh, a wetland; Morass (set theory), an infinite combinatorial structure The Morass, former name of Inundation, Gibraltar; Palais Morass, a historic building in Heidelberg, Germany, which houses the Kurpfälzisches Museum; Morass, a 1922 German silent film
Marsh, Morass, Museum
24. The deficit Morass is due as much to a revenue shortfall as excessive spending
25. The first years of the program were a Morass of infighting, failed launches, and neglect
26. It makes the last two years of Smith's life sound unbearable, a Morass of depression, insomnia, paranoia, drug and …
27. Morass (plural Morasses) A tract of soft, wet ground; a marsh; a fen
Morass, Morasses, Marsh
28. The Lower Black River Morass is one of Jamaica's largest wetlands, with 142 square kilometers of mangrove and swamp providing a rich habitat for a variety of animal and plantlife
29. In axiomatic set theory, a mathematical discipline, a Morass is an infinite combinatorial structure, used to create "large" structures from a "small" number of "small" approximations
30. They were invented by Ronald Jensen for his proof that cardinal transfer theorems hold under the axiom of constructibility.A far less complex but equivalent variant known as a simplified Morass was introduced by
31. • The Morass in Washington has gained even greater attention as bond investors have little economic news on which to focus
32. • Art historians have generally been reluctant to venture into this Morass of styles and terms
33. Morass of • a Morass of detail Origin Morass …
34. Morass (n.) "tract of wet, swampy ground," 1650s, from Dutch moeras "marsh, fen," from Middle Dutch marasch, from Old French marais "marsh," from Frankish, possibly from West Germanic *marisk, from Proto-Germanic *mariskaz "like a lake," from *mari "sea" (from PIE root *mori-"body of water")
Morass, Moeras, Marsh, Middle, Marasch, Marais, Marisk, Mariskaz, Mari, Mori
35. Countable noun [usu sing, with supp, oft N of n] If you describe an unpleasant or confused situation as a Morass, you mean that it seems impossible to escape from or resolve, because it has become so serious or so complicated
36. I tried to drag myself out of the Morass of despair.
37. A Morass of lies and deceit; We got bogged down in a Morass of detail and bureaucratic red tape
38. Definition and synonyms of Morass from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
39. This is the British English definition of Morass.View American English definition of Morass.
40. Sorting Through ‘Confounding Morass’ of Indian Country Jurisdiction
41. Morass - a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
42. The Morass family name was found in the USA, and Canada between 1840 and 1920
43. The most Morass families were found in the USA in 1880
44. In 1840 there were 3 Morass families living in Michigan
45. This was 100% of all the recorded Morass's in the USA
46. Michigan had the highest population of Morass …
47. Britannia's Morass: The Dawlish Chronicles September - December 1884 - Kindle edition by Vanner, Antoine
48. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Britannia's Morass: The Dawlish Chronicles September - December 1884.
49. Morass is an unnamed female soldier who is a Glob/human experiment
50. Morass was arrested due to unknown reasons.
51. WESTERN BUREAU: Twelve farmers, eight women and four men who formerly did their farming in the Negril Morass, are today enjoying much better returns, thanks to a $5-million project spearheaded by the Westmoreland Municipal Corporation (WMC) and the Environmental Foundation of Jamaica (EFJ), which now sees them producing sweet peppers in a 3,000-square-foot greenhouse.
Men, Morass, Much, Million, Municipal
52. Definition of Morass in the Definitions.net dictionary
53. What does Morass mean? Information and translations of Morass in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
Morass, Mean, Most
54. Were you looking for The Black Morass as it appears in the Caverns of Time?
55. The Black Morass was the area that is currently divided into the Blasted Lands and Swamp of Sorrows.It is where the orcs first appeared in Azeroth through the Dark Portal.
56. Looking for online definition of Morass or what Morass stands for? Morass is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
57. Morass n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
58. We were covered in mud after hiking through a Morass …
59. Synonyms for Morass in Free Thesaurus
60. 43 synonyms for Morass: mess, confusion, chaos, jam, tangle, mix-up, muddle, quagmire, marsh, swamp, bog
Morass, Mess, Mix, Muddle, Marsh
61. Mitt Romney described the current state of American politics a "vile, vituperative, hate-filled Morass that is unbecoming of any free nation" in a tweet Tuesday morning, calling for
Mitt, Morass, Morning
62. The Morass of rules and regulations is delaying the start of the project: 3
63. I tried to drag myself out of the Morass of despair: 4
64. We got bogged down in a Morass of detail and bureaucratic red tape: 5
65. At best what will emerge from this bureaucratic Morass is an entirely new …
66. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) on Wednesday criticized President Trump and Democrats for turning the nation’s political environment into a “hate-filled Morass” amid a tense presidential race.